Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

#electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? (390 Views)

Kudirat Kekere-Ekun: Profile Of The 23rd Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / What Nigerians Should Expect On The 23rd Of December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? by YINKS89(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2019
It just occurred to me now that a lot of people across the country had to shift programs and event in order not to class with the election, now that the election has been postponed and a date has also been set by a lot of people for events on that day what would happen?...

Personally for me it would be really painful considering the amount spent, the stress and time spent to put things together. nonetheless we would postpone it if i want to pull a great show.

what do you think guys?

Re: #electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? by authehighness: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
the timing is too bad,not good at all,am not happy.
Re: #electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? by nifemi25(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Shai, inec Don spoil all the owanbe's coming up on 23rd.....
Re: #electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? by SalamRushdie: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
will the govt compensate them
Re: #electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? by JubrinElSudan: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Just like my guy.
His head is just turninoniown angry

(1) (Reply)

Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble / Buhari Wants To Kill Himself With Thoughts / 2019 Election: Two APC Chieftains Arrested With Pvcs In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.