Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot (68465 Views)

Sophia Momodu Acquires A New House / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Funkybabee(f): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
stupid lady
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by elemagoon(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
TRAINING DAY
ETHAN HAWKE
DENZEL WASHINGTON
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by edoboss1234: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ashewo
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Low self-esteem is all I see......Anyways.....collect

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by goaldynboy: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
almakiyyun:
Ans she is a Christian

No! She is a Muslim!

I can smell the ooze of her Krincum Kancun through my screen! Dirty baby mama!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by rotexsky(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A certain Wonder Woman simply identified as “mama Imade,” promotes self love

She wrote

“More self love babygir”

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/sophia-momodu-preaches-self-love-in-sultry-valentines-shoot-photos/
Ashawo

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
OBO is no longer interested in your shit. You are trying so much to get his attention but the Igbo girl called Chioma has taken over OBO with good dress sense and good cooking skills. Be going nude upandan you hear.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you love yourself that much you will not put it on display for both sane ,insane ,perverts,deviants ,you will cover it Up,as self love is also self respect.

I have come to realise this "do you " slogan is total bullsh1t, what if the "you " is stupid? So you end up doing "the stupid you". There is nothing sexy in going nak3d, when I was growing up,the only nak3d people I saw were the ones roaming mad on the streets even at that some mad people still put on clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Very ugly creature.
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
demolinka:
This is the conversation I had with the mod that banned me:

ME: Awwww, you motherf**kers. Okay. Alright. I’m putting cases on all you b*tches! Huh. You think you can do this sh*t. Mod! You think you can do this to me?! You motherf**kers will be playing basketball in Kirikiri when I get finished with you! Awaiting trial program, n*gga. 23 hour lockdown! I’m the man up in this piece! You’ll never see the light of…..who the f*ck do you think you’re f*cking with? I’m the police, I run sh*t around here. You just work here! Yeah, that’s right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, ’cause I’m gonna burn this motherf**ker down. Buhari, Atiku, Seun, King Kong ain’t got sh*t on me! That’s right, that’s right. Sh*t, I don’t, f*ck. I’m winning anyway, I’m winning… I’m winning any motherf**king way. I can’t lose. Yeah, you can ban me, but you can’t remove me from nairaland.
BASHIRUUU ! You still con nairaland con talk this your amercana. All those nigga season film don enter your head. I don beg Mod make in no ban you sha o.

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Karrima: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
I can only say that our man has a very poor taste in women cry
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by gizmoh27(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
I know dat dis will frontpage.....nonsense and ingredient

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Damilare4lord: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Grade1 USA used Intel Pentium
Brand name : Lenovo
Model : G50-30
HDD : 500gb
Ram : 5gb
Screen size : 15.6inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 3 USB Port
hdmi
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

Price is 75k(negotiable)

Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Costumers outside Lagos: Terms and Conditions apply.
Contact me:
07064273463(whatsapp only)
08051057136(Calls)

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by degamemaster(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
I only bent down to see her kpekus... but didn't.
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by chiedozie198100: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
demolinka:

ME: Awwww, you motherf**kers. Okay. Alright. I’m putting cases on all you b*tches! Huh. You think you can do this sh*t. Mod! You think you can do this to me?! You motherf**kers will be playing basketball in Kirikiri when I get finished with you! Awaiting trial program, n*gga. 23 hour lockdown! I’m the man up in this piece! You’ll never see the light of…..who the f*ck do you think you’re f*cking with? I’m the police, I run sh*t around here. You just work here! Yeah, that’s right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, ’cause I’m gonna burn this motherf**ker down. Buhari, Atiku, Seun, King Kong ain’t got sh*t on me! That’s right, that’s right. Sh*t, I don’t, f*ck. I’m winning anyway, I’m winning… I’m winning any motherf**king way. I can’t lose. Yeah, you can ban me, but you can’t remove me from nairaland.

and after all ur rant, u got some bullets right on ur a$$.
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by gud4dbest(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
almakiyyun:
Ans she is a Christian
no, on the contrary, she goes to church
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by gud4dbest(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesvic91:

I pray your obsession with Yorubas won't kill you

BTW the guy with the moniker"Simplykush"...this is his female version
the guy has taken several ban , I guess he done run out of moniker
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by gud4dbest(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesvic91:

I pray your obsession with Yorubas won't kill you

BTW the guy with the moniker"Simplykush"...this is his female version
the guy has taken several bans , I guess he done run out of monikers
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by yemi15(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
demolinka:

Oh God lol. Na so craze dey start *in M.I.'s voice* SMH.
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
kai! She can never be a role model to her daughter at all. Some times I do thought of where some ladies of nowadays learn this from.
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
demolinka:

Denzel Washington-Training day

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by bonnyhope: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Expired ashawo
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by waalay(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
gift2xl:
I PREFER D NAME LOVERS DAY, NOT V DAY

& who u b
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Solomon799(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
hmmmm...

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Olubee22(f): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
How is taking pictures half- naked a mark of self love? Hadahada
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by kakale1: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
made4naijamusic:
More
she no have any other things to offer than her nude pics spit* end time is near
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by acedsportsng: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Codyt(m): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Valerie47:
You don't need to be nude to be a wonder woman. Ngozi okonjo iweala is a wonder woman, chimamanda adichie is also a wonder woman, you dont see them pose nude to prove a point.

Nice skin though.
Flawless something cheesy wink
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by shogsman(m): 3:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Another output of bad parenting
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by sexdoll: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2019
joshjc:
she no even fine

at all. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.