Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (56182 Views)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by humberjade: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
I thought they said he's angry with Amosun

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by MyGeneration(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Niger immigrants everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Basher8583: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Timothy92:

Next level loading:

International passport =70k!

Number plate = 75k!

Drivers' license 35k!

Minimum wage 27k!

And you are shouting Next Level
are you normal?

THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE!!!!
For the records.
When Buhari took over from Jonathan,;
1. Fuel was #87 now 145
2. Rice was #6,200 now 15,000
3. Spaghetti #55 now 200.
4. Maize #5000 now 12,000
5. Cement #1200 now 2200
6. Dollar #160 now #360
7. Palm Oil #180 now 380
8. Kero #450 gollon now 1200
9. Local rice #350 now 950
10. Normal shadda #250 now 8,000

Please share this to all your families and friends

Craze dey wory you. You berra get #Buharified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by akdjr(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari star must be the one specially made by the creator.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by simplyOJ(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin
I love the way you laugh. Please let me join you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Augiiee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dandsome:
He will use the same swag to go back to wherever he came from
You mean back to Aso villa? ... Datz a done deal

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Emedu(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
fear con hold me hear. Nawa o. Buhari go win o.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by kaypling(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
fedora04:
Crowd don't win elections. All I know is that it is gonna be a tough one. Atikus advantage is that he has two regions covered while sharing the north with Buhari

Yorubas in APC can't be trusted.. Something tells me they are going to disappoint him. They are only using the name Buhari to gather non Yoruba votes especially in Lagos

Buhari knows this and bet me he has his strategy.. That was why he didn't fumble like GEJ who trusted the westerners..

He surrounded himself with his kinsmen. Call it any name but that is the way to go.

May the better man win.

My tots .

Nothing you wrote here makes sense. Crowd doesn’t win elections? What Then Yoruba APC will not vote for Buhari? Why exactly? You already called them Yoruba APC and you think they’ll vote Atiku PDP? I’m glad some of you are already using style to concede defeat... election is not war my brother

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by MacLovington(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Next level of poverty and lifelessness.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by blowjob: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by elkarim: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
meanwhile somewhere in nairaland

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Echo50(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ask tinubu if Buhari will win come 26th feb, 2019. Lol......i see big clash among APC CAUCUS members prior to the election.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by tete7000(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
This definitely is sign of joblessness. I always wonder how someone with job will leave work to attend these senseless rallies. Little wonder the politicians do nothing to free people from poverty. if they do, where will the crowd to cheer them at their rallies come from?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by bizzibodi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Vizzim:
Please can someone remind me how old Buhari is?
It does matter how old d cat is,as far as it can catch rats.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by ogawisdom(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mostly rented crowd

Spits on thread
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by BluntBoy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
The man of the moment.

Only thieves and lovers of thieves can hate a man like this.

4+4 = 2023. Next level is assured. We must do this, not for ourselves, but for posterity.

Come Saturday, the 16th, we will bury PDP, Obasanjo and Atiku.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Cmarketer(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Up APC. It can only be the two candidates. Non-corrupt duo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Glink2018(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kano, kastina, kaduna Lagos , kebbi is a work-over for buhari....

If you ask demon behind Atiku and his pdp colleagues, he will attest to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by yahmohy27: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
TheAngry1:
Buhari Will Win. Save this post.
yeah its a sure deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by yahmohy27: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
adioolayi:
PMB in Katsina was trending everywhere with pictures and videos .......How come Atiku in Adamawa was unusually quiet, and pictures was released late in the day?

#ThinkAboutIt

May the best man win
You are right ,sir
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by charles0922(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Why cheer the president this is pure evidence that our leaders has failed us, thats poverty and joblessness if they are engaged on reasonable something they won't leave their job or businesses to attend rally
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by rusher14: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
akdjr:
Buhari star must be the one specially made by the creator.

Because he's a disciplined person.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by ebuka440: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Next level to daura including you
ClassicMG:
Sai Baba
Next level is certain
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by clems88(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Don't we have good snipers in this countries angry
This man face dey vex angryme
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Icon79(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
He will definitely lose on Saturday. Just make sure you vote and make sure that all your friends and family vote.

Nigeria cannot survive another 4 years of Buhari. And this is coming from someone who aggressively and passionately campaigned for him 4 years ago!

O pari

Nickymezor:
I hope he loses... Next level na fire be DAT oo.. Na frying pan we dey now undecided
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Mark4nextlevel: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
believe mi buhari will win...even in a south-south state where dis reply is dropping 4rm d support is huge most people still prefer him, i talk 2 a couple of gees n dey are all rooting 4 him..d man is so favored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Joyrise: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin

I am quite sure Amosun went there to beg for forgiveness from Buhari over Ogun mess up. We shall see. Just pray the man doesn't win. Otherwise, OYO
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Joyrise: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Basher8583:

Craze dey wory you. You berra get #Buharified.

Ask Jonathan the amount of dollars in shared bfor the election in 2015 if them thief such amount of oxygen from ur life, u are gone. Shebi naija still survive.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Dollabiz: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
aboki swaggin.ke
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Buhari is just an amazing crowd puller. He's just pulling crowd anyhow anywhere like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome grin. Why people love this man so much?

Because he is virtually the only politician we know is not a thief or greedy for material wealth and a luxury lifestyle as all others are. They may steal around him but even the worst hater of PMB will tell you the man, like Jesus, has no interest in having billions in the bank, many mansions, cars, businesses etc.

He loves ordinary Nigerians genuinely and they love him too because they can feel his love for them. They know it is genuine and not the fake election 'love' of Atiku and co. The likes of Atiku and OBJ are very wicked and view ordinary Nigerians as urchins and that is why their policies always favour the elite. What charitable things have they done with their massive wealth running into many billions?

Do we not see the philantrophy of Bill Gates and other rich men worldwide? Ask yourself why Atiku, a former VP, is exploiting the turmoil in our Universities to be opening expensive private Universities and profiting from the misery of our youths? We have no electricity and Atiku, via Mikano, decides to be the biggest importer of power generator sets in Nigeria after him and his boss embezzled $16 billion set aside for the power sector !!!! Meanwhile OBJ used our money to set up one of the biggest farms in West Africa and built a gynormous multi-billion hill top mansion. When has PMB done similar to those two? If Buhari had the money those two have he would probably give it to the talakawas (poor people).

GEJ was middle ground and perhaps a decent man at heart but very weak and could not control the massive looting going on around, to even include his wife, that made Nigeria the private jet capital of the world under him. All in all, Baba Buhari may be flawed but we love his character, core decency and compassion and know he is best for now. Nigerians will prove this on Saturday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign by pfadom: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Let the wailers continue to wail
Nigeria will forever advance beyond the reach of jobless looters.
4 + 4 = 8
2019 + 0004 = 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.