Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay (671 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House / Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers / Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by hisexcellency34: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Thursday said he believes that members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are behind the inferno consume the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Awka, Anambra State.
About 4,695 smart card readers which were to be used for the general elections were consumed in the inferno.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said ”The elections will be peaceful. There may be some problems in the South East where IPOB is causing problem”.
“ My suspicion is that IPOB are the ones who have been buring the card readers. I think they are the ones. They will make some troubles but otherwise, it will be peaceful nationwide”.
https://www.independent.ng/ipob-responsible-for-burning-of-card-readers-in-south-east-sagay/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
IPOB are peace loving people. No one should lie against the children of GOD. PDP is association of criminals and arsonists.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by Sunofgod(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by diadem10: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
K
Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by NothingDoMe: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol. Mental man. We dey wait to see if bubu will postpone the elections. Na die he dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by Vinstel: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sagay is an idiot, Did they also burn the ones in plateau state? Demented old fool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by gidgiddy: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
I wonder why a man who claims to a Professor will be making wild accusations without a shred of evidence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by Banmeallday: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:
I wonder why a man who claims to a Professor will be making wild accusations without a shred of evidence

Well, because he is a hungry Nigger, who is probably sleeping with staff and students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by pavoda: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
This man is senseless.. You suspicion is baseless , selfish and stupid.. Instead of allowing the security outfits to investigate you always have some stupid rhetoric to spew every time. And you are supposed to be a Lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by magoo10(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sagay must be high on osogbo weed

A lawyer making frivolous accusations without any iota of proof is to say the least stupid.

He creates the suspicion that apc is responsible for the act but only looking for a dog to hang on its neck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
What about Benue? IPOBenue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
If they like, let them burn INEC office in Abuja, this election will hold tomorrow
Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku's supporters are made up of a large number of business folks and well exposed people while Buhari has some of this people, a lot of "unexposed" people especially northerners and some tribalistic/religious folks. This unexposed & tribalistic ones are supporting Buhari not because he performed to their taste but because they see him as a man of "Integrity", APC has painted Atiku in a bad light and they see him as a criminal who wants to come and steal "their Nigeria's money", they are yet to understand or grab that Atiku CANNOT be labelled rightfully as a criminal until the allegations against him are proven which over the years have not been proven.This same set of people who support Buhari are rigid and unwavering and THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW who Sowore, Fela, Kingsley and others are. I'm serving in a rural area and when I mention Sowore or Kingsley there, they don't even know if Sowore is a name of a person or type of food. The only ones who knows these other candidates are the well exposed ones who want a change (and are naturally suppose to support Atiku).
Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku till 2023. Forward ever backward never..So what is Sowore, Fela etc. doing? They are simply splitting the votes that is supposed to go for Atiku/Obi. These candidates are very intelligent young people and they have brains enough to see that they don't stand a chance in the election, they still insist on being in the race. If these people really want a change in government, they would step down and support the only man that can take away this government - Atiku.Fela has also seen the signs and he tried to seek for a merger but he didn't get (even the merger couldn't have made much Impact). Though knows he can't win, he's still contesting to split the votes that will go for Atiku. Sowore too is intelligent enough to know that he CANNOT win yet, he cannot even win the governorship election in his home state yet.
I have come to the conclusion that these guys don't mean well if they can't join hands to boot out the current ineffective government. Simple reason is that they are working for Buhari/APC but God pass them. God has heard the cry of Nigerians and will not let us make the same mistake we made 4 years ago. A larger percentage of the masses are now atikulating seriously.
Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by jlinkd78(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2019
Sagay d loquacious lawyer.
Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by slivertongue: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2019
sagay sud have blamed it on PDP.

but who burnt inec offices elsewhere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Responsible For Burning Of Card Readers In South East – Sagay by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Thursday said he believes that members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are behind the inferno consume the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Awka, Anambra State.
About 4,695 smart card readers which were to be used for the general elections were consumed in the inferno.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said ”The elections will be peaceful. There may be some problems in the South East where IPOB is causing problem”.
“ My suspicion is that IPOB are the ones who have been buring the card readers. I think they are the ones. They will make some troubles but otherwise, it will be peaceful nationwide”.
https://www.independent.ng/ipob-responsible-for-burning-of-card-readers-in-south-east-sagay/

Old man with gray hair disgracing his family all because of his stomach. I can't believe this trash can come out of a supposed lawyer for goodness sake. Shame on you Sagay.

(1) (Reply)

Better We Have Regional Govt. / PDP, Please Release The Result Of Every Polling Unit In The Country. / Subversion Of The Will Of The Nigerian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.