Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate (338 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res / Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / Soyinka: It’s Madness Sign To Think Nigeria’ll Work Without Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate by ImDStar: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Can you imagine one zombie telling me Buhari will digitalize Nigeria, that Buhari appointments so far were the best. grin grin grin

That Buhari is dealing with all the corrupt elements in Nigeria and his party.

As usual I ask him one question.
that,
do you know this Buhari more than his wife that told the whole world that are husband is not in charge of the government?

He said that was propaganda from PDP and I played it for him to listen.

He then resulted to, yes he knows Buhari failed but he will vote for him, and I said but you want a better Nigeria...
Then he said okay let's try Atiku..
And I told him I will be one of the first to antagonize Atiku if he fu*kup.

What a world we are in.

6 Likes

Re: It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate by KunleyY19(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's madness to vote an "established thief" and still want a corrupt free society...
gringringrin
Re: It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
PMB is poised to advancing the course of this country. arrest sentiments and vote wisely. One Nigeria
Re: It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate by ImDStar: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
KunleyY19:
It's madness to vote an "established thief" and still want a corrupt free society...
gringringrin

Name one country that's corrupt free

1 Like

Re: It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate by ImDStar: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Utthaan4:
PMB is poised to advancing the course of this country. arrest sentiments and vote wisely. One Nigeria

We need more cause we deserve more.

1 Like

Re: It's Madness To Want A Working System And Buhari Is Your Best Candidate by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
the positive impact of PMB is felt throughout the federation, more is still to come,but remember he is not z magician, it takes patience and integrity.

(1) (Reply)

Best Wishes For Apc Supporters / See Why Saraki Urged Kwara People To Vote Buhari Instead Of Atiku (video) / APC Dares INEC To Re-Open Campaign, Reveal What Will Happen If INEC Stop Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.