Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res (3620 Views)

Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by rintileri: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin this is highly troubling. I think agbado people are not telling us why their iq seems like the lowest among all the groups in this Country.

How can you be hailing Seyi Tinubu the boy for pulling bia bia of Oba of Lagos but insulting a 3 time head of State of Nigeria?

Are you agbadorians just outright stupid or can't you genuinely see that your love for corruption has destroyed your sense of discernment? What is really going on??

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by DatNiggaDaz: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Ofunaofu: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Since the emergence of the notorious narcotics drug trafficker everyone except for a few are behaving like a thug

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by writetopoker: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fake Yorubas with fake life.

This is Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Typicool8(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
I'm Yoruba but the fact is that we exhibit double standards simply due to politics..
I hope that hungry FFK will see this and call out Seyi Tinubu..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by BrodaBenad: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
writetopoker:
Fake Yorubas with fake life.

This is Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard

What do you expect from rice bandits grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Digriz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Typicool8 post=125836659[b:
]I'm Yoruba but the fact is that we exhibit double standards[/b] simply due to politics..
Thank you for admitting that.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by LajaLaba: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:
grin this is highly troubling. I think agbado people are not telling us why their iq seems like the lowest among all the groups in this Country.

How can you be hailing Seyi Tinubu the boy for pulling bia bia of Oba of Lagos but insulting a 3 time head of State of Nigeria?

Are you agbadorians just outright stupid or can't you genuinely see that your love for corruption has destroyed your sense of discernment? What is really going on??

What's this Ibo rat yapping about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by maticar: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:

Double standards brooooo

This matter na wa ooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by emmanuelbrown26: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2023
BrodaBenad:

What do you expect from rice bandits grin
If heaven is real, I don't know if u fit enter inside wit dis ur comment
U dun give me another name for those fallen demons

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by a4cube: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2023
LajaLaba:
What's this Ibo rat yapping about?
The IGBO boy just exposed your hypocrisy.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by emmanuelbrown26: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2023
maticar:

Double standards brooooo

This matter na wa ooo
If u dun work with Yorubas, u will understand d true meaning of anywhere belle face.
Very trickish set of people, na dem go start war for office and when d war start, u no go ever see dem again.
Defending Yoruba is like signing ur death warrant bcs dem go deny u to d last and they like blame game. Taken responsibility of their action is never in their stain blood

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:17am On Sep 17, 2023
The whole abracadabra about YORUBA RESPECT is summarized below

# Respect for opportunities
# Respect for money
# Respect for favour
# Respect for politics and pocket

You hardly see the rich in Yoruba lying down for poor peasant elders.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by iluvdonjazzy: 4:35am On Sep 17, 2023
but this is just like father and child's play now, it doesn't matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:02am On Sep 17, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:

But man to man play between obj and the Obas he's likely more older than matters... Hypocrisy 101

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by TongueTwista(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:

Did you actually read this nonsense to yourself before posting it?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Gadafii: 5:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Oba of Lagos wey no get levels😂😂

Same Oba wey isale eko boys ransack his palace, stole his yeye staff and sat in his royal chair to take selfie and nothing happened??

Staff was later listed on jiji for 10 million naira 😂😂

Yoruba people have suddenly forgotten that

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by ican2020: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2023
That’s our brother’s from the other side they always think they are intelligent not knowing they reason with their anus

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Bigkoko: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2023
If hypocrisy is a person, from a country and a tribe, guess where it's gonna come from?
A. Person whose name might be kunle or Wale, from Nigeria
B. Person whose name might be Akande, from Nigeria.
C. Person whose name might be Ojo, from Nigeria.
D. Person whose name might be Bosede, from Nigeria.

Choose at least one option!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Curious346: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2023
The hypocrisy in the SW is crazy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by KehindeOmololu: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Most of you guys are always quick to judge base on what you see on the internet...Do you know the relationship between those two... besides the face he touched his beared doesn't mean he disregard him.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by BrodaBenad: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2023
KehindeOmololu:
Most of you guys are always quick to judge base on what you see on the internet...Do you know the relationship between those two... besides the face he touched his beared doesn't mean he disregard him.

I'm still wondering about the relationship of the bandits that ransacked oba of Lagos palace too

Hypocrites

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by KillahPriest: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2023
Let's be honest, this thing Seyi did is very disrespectful. They might share a closeness but this sort of thing should be done inside just because of the revered throne. It smacks of lack of home training but that's just my opinion

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by gabbytabby: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Na him uncle Abi you no know say even Obas have close family members.

rintileri:

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Ezmans: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2023
gabbytabby:
Na him uncle Abi you no know say even Obas have close family members.

why is it that any business I do with yorubas they must own me & chop part of my money, it's getting out of hand

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Blazebond(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:

What is your business with Yoruba people matters?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by gabbytabby: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Nobody owe pass Igbo them go even make the seller come deliver to them house while pretending to be big men and women in their house.

I spent 9 years in that hell hole and in the end packed up and checked back.

Ezmans:
why is it that any business I do with yorubas they must own me & chop part of my money, it's getting out of hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by 9jatriot(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2023
This clearly looks like a grandpa, grand son relationship.

I won't be surprised if the OP is just fishing for trouble where there is none. If the issue of Obj is not something that concerns you look it for those who it concerns to deal with it.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Ofunaofu: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2023
KehindeOmololu:

What kind of relationship that will warrant such a despicable behavior from an Oba and his subjects

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Christistruth00: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Typicool8:
I'm Yoruba but the fact is that we exhibit double standards simply due to politics..

You are not Yoruba
First rescue your Region from Simon Ekpa and his ipob Criminals

1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by successmatters(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Seyi is on thr other side, a side of the yorubas who believes they can hound any yoruba person to death if they don't support criminality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Civil Defence Confirms Arrest Of Ex CBN Chief Emefiele / What's The Penalty For Embezzling Public Funds In Nigeria? / Fashola Honours A Great Lagosian And Engineering Genius, Ayodele Awojobi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.