Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Chevron Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Test Format (2026 Views)

Chevron Test / Chevron Test Conducted By Dragnet 5th March 2011 Please Any News? / Chevron Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Test Format by ajoks1904(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2010
PLEASE, COULD ANYONE HELP OUT WITH CHEVRON TEST FORMAT

IS IT SHL OR GMAT BASED?

WHERE SHOULD I CONCENTRATE ON? VERBAL APTITUDE, NUMERICAL ANALYSIS OR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.

I WILL ALSO APPRECIATE RESPONSES FROM PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE.

I DESPERATELY NEED TO PASS THIS TEST.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HELP.

THANKS.
Re: Chevron Test Format by ineshed: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
for the chevron past questions,text ur email add to 07032229094.plz text only no calls plz.
Re: Chevron Test Format by kenniojo: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
@Francescy Pls i went to chevron site to register but cudnt find where to do that kindly help me out on this. Also i will like to know the date,time and venue for the test. My email is kenniojo@live.com
Re: Chevron Test Format by alatika: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
hello ajoks104, if you want to fail, then you can call onome, i beg you, dont attempt to, He is a fraud, a cheat and a liar, He is probably the same francess, pray and God will direct you, you can go to www.assessmentday.co.uk for practice question online, so you will learn how to time your self, i pray you get the job!
Re: Chevron Test Format by Francescy: 3:08am On Sep 09, 2010
Holy God!

Someone is using my Username on this forum. When will Nigerians learn that these things are bad?

I am the original Francescy and I do not possess any copy of any Chevron past test. In fact, I have never written Chevron test in my life. Again, as you could see, the fake man put a Nigerian phone number in there, and I don't live in Nigeria.

Please, run away from him.

To the moderators, please, how did this happen? How can two different people have the same username on the same forum? It can only happen in Nigeria. I guess I will have to sign out permanently from nairaland.com. I am so unhappy about this.
Re: Chevron Test Format by alatika: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2010
ajoks 104, i no tell you say d onome na fraud! he is even using someones name on this forum! the guy is a bastard! ONOME, I WILL HUNT YOU TILL u STOP YOUR WAYS!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / Latest Job At Jubaili Agrotec Limited / Working Conditions At C & I Leasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.