Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose (24256 Views)

Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos / Breaking: Amosun has documented history of violence’, Ogun APC Youths tell Inspe / Sumbo Ajose Is Dead! Lagos APC Treasurer Dies In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by YorubaAssasin: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by YorubaAssasin: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
bluefilm:
Too long; didn't read.

A Black man's major problem! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by BuhariAdvocate: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thunder fire Tunde ajose .amosun should wait for the consequences of his action after election.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by MrMcJay(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

Which kind garri...APC can't do him anything...Buhari and Amosun, irrespective of what transpired on Monday, still together...so, where is d punishment coming from? Even if Buhari loses, Amosun has a lot of friends in PDP.

IMO, it is Tinubu that should be scared.

The problem is not Apc doing anything to Amosun, the problem is Amosun ending up like Gbenga Daniel in Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

The problem is not Apc doing anything to Amosun, the problem is Amosun ending up like Gbenga Daniel in Ogun state.

It is not possible...Amosun did excellently well (at least for his people) and he's heading to d National Assembly...So, it's a different ball game.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by MrMcJay(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Triangles1:
Ogun people are blind that they don't have says on their own but only to follow Lagos.

See this one.

The political achievements of Ogun in the last 50 Years, your state can't get half in 200 Years.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by MrMcJay(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

It is not possible...Amosun did excellently well (at least for his people) and he's heading to d National Assembly...So, it's a different ball game.

Amosun did pretty well, I agree, but for him to think he'll sideline the Vice President and other Ogun party leaders to unilaterally choose candidates into elective offices in Ogun, he's a joker.

Shebi he wants to be Senate President, Oya na.

Amosun is just being foolish by allowing foolish politics erase his beautiful record. He'll win his Senate seat and be a Yeoman in the Senate.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
UNCL3:

You think so?

It's not a matter of I think so...i know so

Tinubu has tried so many times to destroy so many SW politicians under APC, but at d end of d day they became bigger and shamed him...He tried it with Fashola, Fayemi and Akeredolu, and he failed woefully...provided Buhari wins, Ambode too will eventually smile at expense of Tinubu .

4 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by BabaO2: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Aside from sharing the same political ideology and colour with President Mohammadu Buhari, Amosun has came a long way with the sitting president before now.
shocked
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by koyeni(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ok

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Triangles1:
Ogun people are blind that they don't have says on their own but only to follow Lagos.
You are very stupid ....

Dash them your two eyes nah foolish boy

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

Amosun did pretty well, I agree, but for him to think he'll sideline the Vice President and other Ogun party leaders to unilaterally choose candidates into elective offices in Ogun, he's a joker.

Shebi he wants to be Senate President, Oya na.

Amosun is just being foolish by allowing foolish politics erase his beautiful record. He'll win his Senate seat and be a Yeoman in the Senate.

Vice President u say...common, Yemi Osinbajo only claims Ogun for political benefits, he's a Lagos boy...he lives and votes in Lagos...what has he even singlehandedly brought to Ogun State as a sitting VP? B4 he does one thing 4 Ogun, he would have done 20 for Lagos State...u can't rip where u did not sow.

Hate him or like him, Amosun has changed d face of Ogun...brought d State from 29th to d 2nd position on d IGR table...he used his wisdom to build d party and made it formidable in d State b4 they came to destroy his work...Ogun would have bn a smooth sail for APC.

Tinubu his people are just using Osinbajo's office to punish Amosun for stopping d payment of kickbacks to him in Lagos, for rejecting Yayi and for supporting those whom Tinubu wanted to destroy.

As for d Senate, let's wait and see...time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

Tinubu has tried so many times to destroy so many SW politicians under APC, but at d end of d day they became bigger and shamed him...He tried it with Fashola, Fayemi and Akeredolu, and he failed woefully...provided Buhari wins, Ambode too will smile at expense of Tinubu eventually.
Tinubu or no Tinubu, Amosun has lost the plot as far as Ogun politics is concerned...

His journey to political oblivion started way too early. Akeredolu is also on his way out because just like Amosun, his candidates are in another party. His return ticket is not guaranteed.

Ambo has been disgraced regardless of whatever post Buhari gives him. The only thing that rescue Apc from Tinubu's grip is getting Oshiomole out of the chairmanship seat.
The power play isn't about 2019 but 2023 angry

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by pieces18: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
siraj1402:
Since Obasanjo's third force is Atiku, then Nigerians will be a fool to take him serious.
I am still waiting for his third force.

PRESIDENT BUHARI SPEAKS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.

There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country, but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track, we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us.

The offence is that, we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.

They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far.

They are not interested even in an
iota of good for Nigeria and its people.

We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again, so we keep building from where we are.

This will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.

But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path of truth and I have lead you truthfully.

The choice is yours on the path of the nation.

I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.

President
Muhammadu Buhari
in Bauchi.
rubbish
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

Amosun will end up worse than Daniel even if he makes it to the senate. Mark my words.

Hear already played into their hands on monday. I'm sure you heard about the 3 additional police commissioners. Do you think it's just a mere coincidenceangry
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
leave children if apc get mind why are they waiting afta elections to punish amosun de shd try it now...de go de shout party supremacy...wen amosun okoroocha and d president are displaying anti party activities.... dos shouting wat apm wer doing dee why did d president endorse apm in d ist place and yy did aregbe made dos comments to spite d them anyway let's see hw d ogun go be...

As in ehn, u cheated someone and his people and u expected them to look d other way like Ambode? Very funny set of people. grin grin grin

Cowards...they should sanction him now if they have d balls to do so.

It would surprise you that this same Amosun played a huge role in d emergence of Oshiomole as APC chairman and even helped Aregbe's stooge win d controversial Osun guber re-run election o.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by olutunde12(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Thunder fire Tunde ajose .amosun should wait for the consequences of his action after election.

You people are either fools or too blind to see. You are still proud of the nonsense Buhari is doing? Threatening people and ground standing every where even against the constitution that gave him the power he has as the president of this country. This is the verdict, Buhari had laid so many bad precedences that his children and grandchildren will suffer from irrespective of whether or not he wins on Saturday. I will prefer someone who will not turn my country to Burundi, Somalia, Lybia or Ruwanda.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
lenghtinny:

Amosun will end up worse than Daniel even if he makes it to the senate. Mark my words.

Hear already played into their hands on monday. I'm sure you heard about the 3 additional police commissioners. Do you think it's just a mere coincidenceangry

This is my only answer to u...additional 3 commissioners and still retaining d incumbent means they are leaving no room for violence in d State...they are not here to counter Amosun...Between Buhari and Amosun....what u don't understand...u don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

Vice President u say...common, Yemi Osinbajo only claims Ogun for political benefits, he's a Lagos boy...he lives and votes in Lagos...what has he even singlehandedly brought to Ogun State as a sitting VP? B4 he does one thing 4 Ogun, he would have done 20 for Lagos State...u can't ripe where u did not sow.

Hate him or like him, Amosun has changed d face of Ogun...brought d State from 29th to d 2nd position on d IGR table...he used his wisdom to build d party and made it formidable in d State b4 they came to destroy his work...Ogun would have bn a smooth sail for APC.

Tinubu his people are just using Osinbajo's office to punish Amosun for stopping d payment of kickbacks to him in Lagos, for rejecting Yayi and for supporting those whom Tinubu wanted to destroy.

Osinbajo is an amateur in Ogun politics but you can't wish away what Tinubu is capable of doing with his office.

We both know where he stands in this matter
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by sonofElElyon: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
I am not an APC member but let's be logical please: the rally was an APC rally so how do you expect APC chieftains not to promote their candidates and attack other parties' candidates at their own rally venue The other party gate crashed nah! Amosun should not have invited them there. That was always a recipe for calamity!

2mercy:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/02/issues-please-blame-the-lagos-warlord-amosun-has-no-fault-tunde-ajose/

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by Jadax(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Like for ATIKU, share for Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=humberjade post=75740491][/quote]

Forget all this paparazzi....

Tinubu is a ruthless politician. Buhari can't defend him anymore with what happened on monday.

To the extent he had to beg the audience. The Amosun I know won't necessarily do that.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by shosky1794: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

Really? So he should have watched them cheat his people and do nothing abi?

You can only embrace party supremacy if d process is free and fair...not that u will blatantly substitute d names of 26 HOA candidates, whose primary elections u supervised and announced its result...even u will not stand it, when cheated.

You should just listen to yourself. If you think you've been cheated, the right place to go is the court. Magnus Abe didn't resort to violence and you can see he's laughing last now. The Marafa guy in Zamfara is winning in court too. It's only when you know that you don't have a case that you resort to violence. A whole leading people to pull down billboards of your party's candidate is shameful. If he's so popular, he should have just left the party and prove his popularity.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
lenghtinny:

Osinbajo is an amateur in Ogun politics but you can't wish away what Tinubu is capable of doing with his office.

We both know where he stands in this matter

Which office does Tinubu have gan sef...Tinubu that was sidelined by Buhari until recently...Tinubu that supported someone else against Akeredolu and lost...d Tinubu that tried to stop Fayemi and failed...is it Tinubu who tried to relegate Fashola, instead, Fashola got 3 key portfolios...d same Tinubu tried to foist Yayi on Ogun and failed...I assure u, same way, Dapo Abiodun will fail.

3 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by wise0ne: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by UNCL3(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

Tinubu has tried so many times to destroy so many SW politicians under APC, but at d end of d day they became bigger and shamed him...He tried it with Fashola, Fayemi and Akeredolu, and he failed woefully...provided Buhari wins, Ambode too will smile at expense of Tinubu eventually.
Tinubu cant do amosun nada
But collectively, apc members will sure want to give a pay back for what he did to them at the rally

Buhari might seem cool with amosun now
But believe me he n others will deal with amosun including tinubu

This is not only a tinubu fight.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
lenghtinny:

Tinubu or no Tinubu, Amosun has lost the plot as far as Ogun politics is concerned...

His journey to political oblivion started way too early. Akeredolu is also on his way out because just like Amosun, his candidates are in another party. His return ticket is not guaranteed.

Ambo has been disgraced regardless of whatever post Buhari gives him. The only thing that rescue Apc from Tinubu's grip is getting Oshiomole out of the chairmanship seat.
The power play isn't about 2019 but 2023 angry

Removing Oshiomole as Chairman will be child play if Buhari wants to...d Tinubu that should be looking after his health is thinking about becoming President in 2023....Common, look at d man, a once robust man pre-2015...he has diminished in size in no small way...while i wish him strong health and long life, he should thread carefully with Buhari, less he get crushed...Northerners won't give him power...when d chips are down, all those he helped steal tickets here and there would align behind d sitting President.

The only way Tinubu would have his way is if, God forbid, Buhari wins and kicks d bucket and Osinbajo becomes d acting President...God forbid once again.

3 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
UNCL3:

Tinubu cant do amosun nada
But collectively, apc members will sure want to give a pay back for what he did to them at the rally

Buhari might seem cool with amosun now
But believe me he n others will deal with amosun including tinubu

This is not only a tinubu fight.

Isokay oooo...We shall see...may we all live long to witness it all...I will mention u again when it start playing out in d future... grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by shosky1794: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

Vice President u say...common, Yemi Osinbajo only claims Ogun for political benefits, he's a Lagos boy...he lives and votes in Lagos...what has he even singlehandedly brought to Ogun State as a sitting VP? B4 he does one thing 4 Ogun, he would have done 20 for Lagos State...u can't ripe where u did not sow.

Did you just say Amosun used his wisdom to build the party? Where was Amosun before 2011. Why didn't he stay he stay in ANPP or go to CPC since you guys say he's very close to Buhari. Why did he beg the likes of Tinubu and Osoba for the ACN ticket. If not for the death of Dipo Dina, Amosun won't have become Ogun state governor because Tinubu and co would have given the ticket to Dina

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
humberjade:

As in ehn, u cheated someone and his people and u expected them to look d other way like Ambode? Very funny set of people. grin grin grin

Cowards...they should sanction him now if they have d balls to do so.

It would surprise you that this same Amosun played a huge role in d emergence of Oshiomole as APC chairman and even helped Aregbe's stooge win d controversial Osun guber re-run election o.
It proves that APC as party don't reward loyalty and Buhari can't take a stand because of his selfish ambitions.
I'm happy they stoned him because if you don't stand for something, you will fall for nothing. Tinubu is going rogue in the name of party interest yet Buhari looks on like a spectator. You can't blame Tinubu and exonerate Buhari because he gave Tinubu the audacity and keeps on encouraging him with his lukewarm approach.

2-3 years ago, Tinubu was relegated and heaven did not fall. When Amosun and co were undermining Tinubu back then, Buhari looked the other way. And now Tinubu is paying them back and Buhari is also forming ignorance...

What a treacherous being. The so called Mr integrity only cares about himself

3 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2019
shosky1794:

Did you just say Amosun used his wisdom to build the party? Where was Amosun before 2011. Why didn't he stay he stay in ANPP or go to CPC since you guys say he's very close to Buhari. Why did he beg the likes of Tinubu and Osoba for the ACN ticket. If not for the death of Dipo Dina, Amosun won't have become Ogun state governor because Tinubu and co would have given the ticket to Dina
He's right....

Amosun didn't build the ACN but he built the APC in the state. Osoba and co took their ACN political structure to the SDP in 2015 leaving Amosun with a baby Apc and they still crumbled like a pack of cards... He nurtured it ever since then and they suddenly want to reap his sweat.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
shosky1794:

You should just listen to yourself. If you think you've been cheated, the right place to go is the court. Magnus Abe didn't resort to violence and you can see he's laughing last now. The Marafa guy in Zamfara is winning in court too. It's only when you know that you don't have a case that you resort to violence. A whole leading people to pull down billboards of your party's candidate is shameful. If he's so popular, he should have just left the party and prove his popularity.

I will answer all d issues u raised hitherto.

Really, now listen to urself...go to court and lose it all? With d array of corrupt judges u have around, who trusts out justice system...If truly Magnus Abe had d intention of actually Governing Rivers, it's irrational for him to pray d court to reject d other man, instead, he should have asked d court to recognise him...d video of him rejoicing says it all...he's has bn working with Wike all these while.

Abe's case is just like Solomon's judgement of a case brought to him by two women both claiming to be the mother of a child. Solomon revealed their true feelings and relationship to the child by suggesting to cut the baby in two, with each woman to receive half.

Now to Zamfara...while it is not yet uhuru for them, as INEC is yet to acknowledge d high court victory they are parading, d court case ensured they couldn't campaign as they were suppose to...even if INEC eventually allows APC Rivers and Zamfara to participate, they will perform woefully. Look at d Eyitayo Jegede and Jimoh Ibrahim case/ Look at Buruji and Adebutu case.

Now u are saying Amosun is pulling down billboards...while i frown at it, what has Tinubu and his boys bn doing to Agbaje's billboards and posters in Lagos...d same rule should be applied everywhere.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation / Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.