Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose (24254 Views)

Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos / Breaking: Amosun has documented history of violence’, Ogun APC Youths tell Inspe / Sumbo Ajose Is Dead! Lagos APC Treasurer Dies In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by HRMK: 3:31am On Feb 15, 2019
I blv amount shuld av long bn expelled from the apc!how can a gov from a party be working against his party?its unheard of!bringing his political son to take over from him in the state?is Ogun state his personal or his family biz?he and his candidate will get nowhere bcs they wuld fail and woefully too!!
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by olabs201(m): 4:14am On Feb 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Thunder fire Tunde ajose .amosun should wait for the consequences of his action after election.

Why not before elections?

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by xpool(m): 4:16am On Feb 15, 2019
siraj1402:
Since Obasanjo's third force is Atiku, then Nigerians will be a fool to take him serious.
I am still waiting for his third force.

PRESIDENT BUHARI SPEAKS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.

There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country, but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track, we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us.

The offence is that, we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.

They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far.

They are not interested even in an
iota of good for Nigeria and its people.

We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again, so we keep building from where we are.

This will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.

But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path of truth and I have lead you truthfully.

The choice is yours on the path of the nation.

I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.

President
Muhammadu Buhari
in Bauchi.
Out of point
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by boxypane(m): 4:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Balderdash.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by boxypane(m): 4:47am On Feb 15, 2019
islandmoon:
yes oo
Stop embarrassing yourself pls.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by bluefilm: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

A Black man's major problem! angry

I thank God your father is a black man.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by shosky1794: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

If i may ask, where in Yewa North are u from?

I can't tell you that for security reasons. We should learn not reveal everything about ourselves online. Attended Compro in Ayetoro and my village is a bit far from there sha. I actually have a close friend contesting on the platform of you party, APM. That's in Ogun East and I wish him luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by Borderless: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2019
siraj1402:
Since Obasanjo's third force is Atiku, then Nigerians will be a fool to take him serious.

God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.

There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country, but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track, we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us.

The offence is that, we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.

They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far.

We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again, so we keep building from where we are.

This will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.

But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path of truth and I have lead you truthfully.

I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.

President
Muhammadu Buhari
in Bauchi.

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by holaralph(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Patobanton post=75739664]Gibberish! What were the APM supporters doing at a rally meant for APC? Did you not see the viral video of Amosun supervising the damage of the APC candidate earlier in the day before the rally began..? [/quote.......My brother God bless you abundantly for this uncommon truth
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2019
lenghtinny:

Tinubu or no Tinubu, Amosun has lost the plot as far as Ogun politics is concerned...

His journey to political oblivion started way too early. Akeredolu is also on his way out because just like Amosun, his candidates are in another party. His return ticket is not guaranteed.

Ambo has been disgraced regardless of whatever post Buhari gives him. The only thing that rescue Apc from Tinubu's grip is getting Oshiomole out of the chairmanship seat.
The power play isn't about 2019 but 2023 angry

lol, Tinubu boy.. You don't even care about the undemocratic acts of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

Which office does Tinubu have gan sef...Tinubu that was sidelined by Buhari until recently...Tinubu that supported someone else against Akeredolu and lost...d Tinubu that tried to stopped Fayemi and failed...is it Tinubu who tried to relegate Fashola, instead, Fashola got 3 key portfolios...d same Tinubu tried to foist Yayi on Ogun and failed...I assure u, same way, Dapo Abiodun will fail.

My brother leave them jare...

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:51am On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

What people fail to realise is that, there was no way either Amosun or ACN would have won in 2011 if they didn't come together...they collapsed their structures and it resulted in victory for them....it was 50/50...they needed a strong candidate and Amosun needed a strong platform...OBJ who dropped his support for Olurin and support Amosun 2 days to d election won't have done so if Amosun didn't present himself.

And incase u don't know, Osoba produced d DG and 4 Commissioners, while Tinubu was collecting kickbacks, it was when their greediness became irritating an bearable that Amosun cut them loose.

Their Stupid Osoba also picked the three Senate seats, 9 house of reps seats and the entire 26 HOA seats.

Suraj adekanmbi etc used to be Osoba's boy before Amosun won them over

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Their Stupid Osoba also picked the three Senate seats, 9 house of reps seats and the entire 26 HOA seats.

Thank u jare...Don't mind them, those who don't know history will be talking as if they know it all...Amosun almost left ACN few weeks to d election due to that total imposition but was pacified not to...accusing Amosun of d same thing u did because u offered him a platform is hypocrisy at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by islandmoon: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2019
boxypane:

Stop embarrassing yourself pls.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2019
shosky1794:

I can't tell you that for security reasons. We should learn not reveal everything about ourselves online. Attended Compro in Ayetoro and my village is a bit far from there sha. I actually have a close friend contesting on the platform of you party, APM. That's in Ogun East and I wish him luck.

lol

It is well...I am from IJU LCDA.

Pls be safe during d polls o...no politician is worth getting incapacitated or dying for o...no matter what is at stake.

May God choose d right people for us at all levels...especially those that would EMANCIPATE we d people of Yewa.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2019
HRMK:
I blv amount shuld av long bn expelled from the apc!how can a gov from a party be working against his party?its unheard of!bringing his political son to take over from him in the state?is Ogun state his personal or his family biz?he and his candidate will get nowhere bcs they wuld fail and woefully too!!

See hypocrisy, but

AgbariOjukwu1:

Your Osoba, also single-handedly picked all the three Senate seats, 9 house of reps seats and the entire 26 HOA seats for Amosun in 2011.

And now, even his son has bn forced on people again.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by alexmakaay(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2019
siraj1402:

President
Muhammadu Buhari
in Bauchi.

Akpa amu
scrotal sack#
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by shosky1794: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

lol

It is well...I am from IJU LCDA.

Pls be safe during d polls o...no politician is worth getting incapacitated or dying for o...no matter what is at stake.

May God choose d right people for us at all levels...especially those that would EMANCIPATE we d people of Yewa.

They are not even worth abusing each other for. It's just for one to perform his civic duties and leave. Be safe too bro. It's a good thing we've tried to remain in arguing out our points. Whoever wins, I will still congratulate you. It's all about Yewa, it's all about Ogun State and it's all about Nigeria. God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
shosky1794:

They are not even worth abusing each other for. It's just for one to perform his civic duties and leave. Be safe too bro. It's a good thing we've tried to remain in arguing out our points. Whoever wins, I will still congratulate you. It's all about Yewa, it's all about Ogun State and it's all about Nigeria. God bless you bro

You are very correct...God bless u too bro

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

I am trying to tell u the many atrocities that Tinubu commits with that company...and no sane Gov would tell his people that he's using their tax to pay one Lagos baba isale monthly.

Fayemi entered Tinubu's bad books too when d former stopped using Alpha Beta too

Amosun awarded road contracts to Tinubu's Hi-tech to pacify him in the first term.

1 Like

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

WHy will AMosun be pulling down APC billboards at an APC rally.

If he wants to promote APM, he can do that at APM rally not at APC rally.

The truth is that members of APM are aggrieved members of APC.... Apm members will still support some Apc candidates.. Apm didn't field candidates in some seats.. After March 2 they will all decamp back to Apc.... Osoba's faction are in the minority in Ogun state without Apm that day the stadium would have been scanty.. It will take massive rigging in about 15 local government before Dapo can win... They should have settled the matter long ago immediately after the primaries. Buhari knows what happened in Ogun state the reason why he made that statement.. Buhari is playing safe, he can't just discard Amosun like that.. Both of them are very close even before the game 2007 elections.. Buhari won with ANPP in Ogun central with Amosun in 2007 before the results were cancelled by the demonic Pdp.... Buhari understands the influence of Amosun in Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Amosun awarded road contracts to Tinubu's Hi-tech to pacify him in the first term.

Thank u jare, i even forgot that one too.

Their case (Tinubu and his gang)is always to give someone food and still hold his hand, even gag him no matter what he does...they are never satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by Gazzy88(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Amosun is now a force in ogun state. Tinubu should have known long ago that he won't be able to command amosun as before. Yayi's humiliation should be enough for him to know that he can no longer foist someone else on ogun people. Amosun has made it clear for the umpteenth time that he won't hand over power no any other person than a yewa man which leaves akinlade and GNI on the table of decision. Amosun will rather work for GNI, an obj boy which amosun is also hitherto one, than to hand it to dapo. Osoba is a forgotten politician in ogun state and that's the fact. Don't be deceived, amosun has charmed all dem local men and women here in abeokuta. They all love him. All politics is local and amosun knows how to play grassroots politics. He's a "local" man himself. Starting from next week, APM campaign will be so massive that even osoba won't be able to withstand them any longer. Currently, all the so called excis of APC in ogun belongs to amosun camp and they are ready to follow him anywhere. Amosun has performed beyond expectations than for him to hand over power to a saboteur. You should all recall that he introduced ogd in 2003 to ogun people. Lastly, any governor doesn't joke with ogun central votes which amosun currently controls. It will take a SERIOUS rigging for APC to win the guber race. This election is for the two yewa men to lose. Dapo should come later.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
humberjade:

The only people Amosun did not carry along was d Osoba faction...reason bn that he's worked with them and knows their true intentions...if u followed d trend of events closely, u would notice that d plan to disgrace Amosun has bn on ground b4 d primaries...even if Tolu Odebiyi or Suraj had emerged, it would have bn d same ball game....it was a case of mutual suspicion, although they caught Amosun unawares, as he didn't know Oshiomole was in on d whole plot.

Oshiomole's greed was d root-cause of all d impasse that APC is experiencing in both Zamfara and Rivers in particular...there is hardly a State where people were not cheated with impunity across d country despite d exorbitant nomination forms they sold to people...d main koko is that, Oshiomole is too uncouth to be a big party chairman.
afta d elections u go see plenty drama and shenanigans...de are already brandishing names for national leadership wen de have not won yet and even if de win u have to play smart not hard in selecting leaders otherwise it would be boomerang...
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by olusma23(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari has been behaving as if he care for Tinubu and Oshiomole just to secure 2nd term in office.
Buhari knew Amosun is working for him in Ogun state and all those APM loyalist will vote for Buhari.

I support Amosun on his stand with Akinlade. The party agreed that the governorship seat will be zone to Ogun west but because Ogun people reject Yayi who is a senator in Lagos.
Oshoba and Tinubu in collaboration with Oshiomole want to show their superiority over Amosun.
Even it Akinlade APM win in Ogun which is not sure, he will cross back to APC.

The same Amosun was with Buhari in Kastina yesterday ooo for his final campaign rally.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by olusma23(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Gazzy88:
Amosun is now a force in ogun state. Tinubu should have known long ago that he won't be able to command amosun as before. Yayi's humiliation should be enough for him to know that he can no longer foist someone else on ogun people. Amosun has made it clear for the umpteenth time that he won't hand over power no any other person than a yewa man which leaves akinlade and GNI on the table of decision. Amosun will rather work for GNI, an obj boy which amosun is also hitherto one, than to hand it to dapo. Osoba is a forgotten politician in ogun state and that's the fact. Don't be deceived, amosun has charmed all dem local men and women here in abeokuta. They all love him. All politics is local and amosun knows how to play grassroots politics. He's a "local" man himself. Starting from next week, APM campaign will be so massive that even osoba won't be able to withstand them any longer. Currently, all the so called excis of APC in ogun belongs to amosun camp and they are ready to follow him anywhere. Amosun has performed beyond expectations than for him to hand over power to a saboteur. You should all recall that he introduced ogd in 2003 to ogun people. Lastly, any governor doesn't joke with ogun central votes which amosun currently controls. It will take a SERIOUS rigging for APC to win the guber race. This election is for the two yewa men to lose. Dapo should come later.
That is just the fact.
Amosun is love in Ogun central and Ogun west will be ready to work with for keeping his promise to preset Yewa man In Akinlade.

In 2011, Sen Kaka won not knowing people vote him because of Amosun. Fast forward to 2015, Sen kaka follow his master and decamp to SDP to test his popularity, he lost the battle woefully.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by humberjade: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
afta d elections u go see plenty drama and shenanigans...de are already brandishing names for national leadership wen de have not won yet and even if de win u have to play smart not hard in selecting leaders otherwise it would be boomerang...

Putting d cart before d horse is their way...It is just a matter of time...but they will learn.
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by justice2017: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2019
LibertyRep:
The fault is solely for those who allowed APM members who are entirely of a different political party into the rally of APC. You can't be loyal to two parties at the same time. That's hypocrisy like Aregbesola called it.

Exactly, it's like allowing a PDP rally to be filled with APC supporters and then the APC supporters insist that you must endorse their own candidate (APC). A lot of things went wrong in the planning and execution of the Ogun rally. Some Nigerians are just selfish and will want to impose their will on others
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

lol, Tinubu boy.. You don't even care about the undemocratic acts of Tinubu.
Lol.....

Over my dead body will I support a self centered he goat like Tinubu. Amosun fvck up but I will rather stand with my fellow ọmọ ogún than support that tout in bourdillon....

I was just being realistic Bro, no hard feelings. I pray a neutral person emerges as the governorcheesy
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Myde4naija:
at least I saw one valid fact in this comment........ But let me assure you amosun will prevail over them all, the political class are complaining but the populace are not, who will decide the poll?

I believed majority of Ogun people don't really care about political class in fact the tag them as thieves.

APC faction in Ogun are playing with fire. President Buhari as no problem as the state will be delivered to him
The odds of him winning are very high...
It's now that you realize that the people decides who rules them. If so, why is Amosun and his boys hitting themselves on the ground over losing the ticket? Since you believe the people are solidly behind Apm, why are they harassing Dapo and his faction up and down? Why were you causing nuisance at another party's presidential rally?
You claim its the populace but when the will of the people of Osun was subverted last year, Amosun and his supporters were still in the Apc and he fully sponsored the shambolic election. Now the chicken has come home to roost and the past is haunting Amosun so sooncheesy

It's the people that will decide who will rule them on election day, not Amosun or Tinubu. E no sure for anybody until the votes are counted. Have you heard that Ogun now has 4 commissioners of police? The game has begun already
Re: Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose by lenghtinny(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
olusma23:

Buhari has been behaving as if he care for Tinubu and Oshiomole just to secure 2nd term in office.
Buhari knew Amosun is working for him in Ogun state and all those APM loyalist will vote for Buhari.

I support Amosun on his stand with Akinlade. The party agreed that the governorship seat will be zone to Ogun west but because Ogun people reject Yayi who is a senator in Lagos.
Oshoba and Tinubu in collaboration with Oshiomole want to show their superiority over Amosun.
Even it Akinlade APM win in Ogun which is not sure , he will cross back to APC.

The same Amosun was with Buhari in Kastina yesterday ooo for his final campaign rally.
You are a very realistic person @bolded
Akinlade stands a better chance of winning with the Apc than with a tea party like apm. Akinlade won't come out victorious. This is just 2011 happening all over againcheesy

My fear is that APC are ready to rig this election to prove a point. Using Ekiti and Osun as a case study proves their rigging machinery is very ruthless. They already posted 3 commissioners of police to the state when Ogun doesn't have insurgency problems or herdsmen killings. It's up to Ogun citizens to ensure that their rigging apparatus are destroyed.

What annoys me the most is the way Amosun is doing boy boy for Buhari Someone is using for his selfish interests, yet you won't respect yourself forming "baba I loyal" for someone that doesn't care about you.
Why does he think he needs Buhari's endorsement to win the governorship elections? That alone is a big stain on the credibility of his apm movement. If he's very local and popular in the state, then why is he forming groupie up and down. I believe his achievements and popularity; not Buhari should sell his candidate to the people but then he's just fooling himselfcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Bandits In Kebbi Including Kidnappers Of School Pupils / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.