Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud (793 Views)

German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud by joshchisimdi: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
A 200-Level student identified as Festus Ojomola, has been jailed for one year with hard labour over dating fraud. The suspect who was handed the jail sentence by Justice Mojisola Dada of the Special Offences Court, sitting in Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday, February 14, 2019, was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office, in May 2018 following intelligence report the Commission received on the activities of some persons alleged to be involved in love scam.

The 200-Level student who was jailed for one year with hard labour, was found in possession of fraudulent documents and engaged in dating fraud.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/200-level-student-jailed-for-one-year-with-hard-labour-over-dating-fraud/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: 200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good news.Your parents are proud of you
Re: 200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Omx1122:
Please read below it
Lalasticlala PLEASE take out this thing and the poster. Grant him 20 years jail term
Re: 200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud by Gracesofar(m): 2:15am On Feb 15, 2019
But why do people find this scams and frauds as a career a pity those who are supposed to reprimand them are the ones supporting em. Even the media and yeyebrities aint helping issue.

My advise hardwork pays. Better z a little dry morsel than a very large sluppery one
Re: 200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud by MissSweet(f): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Gracesofar:
But why do people find this scams and frauds as a career a pity those who are supposed to reprimand them are the ones supporting em. Even the media and yeyebrities aint helping issue.

My advise hardwork pays. Better z a little dry morsel than a very large sluppery one

peer pressure caused it. Even my mate will tell u that they won't mind dating a yahoo boy.
Re: 200-level Student Jailed For One Year With Hard Labour Over Dating Fraud by Gracesofar(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
MissSweet:

peer pressure caused it. Even my mate will tell u that they won't mind dating a yahoo boy.

I still believe everyone has a choice and option.... The might choose to live right and still make it big

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twist To The Viral Story Of The Woman Flogged For Sleeping With A Married Man / Ladies Twerks While Another Drowns In Pool / Tragic Massacre Of Obafemi Awolowo University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.