Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Sleepless Nights - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleepless Nights (245 Views)

Please Help: My Cholesterol Test Result Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. / Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights / Nigerians, Prepare For More Hot Days & Warm Nights - NIMET Warns, Lists Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleepless Nights by Emmaboss(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
source: https://emsparagon.com/how-to-avoid-insomnia

Are you thinking of how to avoid Insomnia? You are so worn out, tired and exhausted. You drop yourself on the bed ready to go to the dream world, and you discover that you can’t sleep, yet you feel so exhausted and your eyes heavy with sleep. Always awake all night staring at the ceiling turning side by side of your bed yet you can sleep.

Night by night you face the same challenge, you are tired and very dizzy yet you can’t fall asleep. During the day you will mess things up due to your lack of sleep. And when the sun retires you will go to bed only to be awake all night again. You take sleeping pills to sleep night after night. I think you have Insomnia.

What Is Insomnia
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder that is known for its symptoms of inability to sleep. This mostly affects adults.

Of course, someone with insomnia will always experience,

Fatigue
Emotion
Depression
Weaknesses
Effects of Insomnia
Insomnia can go very deep to cause a more critical damage like.

High blood pressure
Stroke
Brain damage
Kidney problem
Weaken immune system
Weight gain
Hypertension
Hallucinations
Loss of memory
Heart disease.
Solutions
We have listed some ways to avoid insomnia, follow these simple guides to help you prevent sleepless nights.

Avoid being awake late at night. Mostly for young adults who can stay up for hours on their computers or mobile phones.
Stay away from electronics about an hour before you sleep.
Make stable curfew and stick to it.
Make sure that your environment is calm and well ventilated.
Eat a well-balanced diet, don’t form the habit of drinking or smoking every night before you sleep.
If Insomnia persists after you have tried all these, please pay your doctor a visit.
Sleep Routine According to Age different. Get a well deserved night rest.

New born [0 to 3 months] 14 to 17 hours
Infant [4 to 11 months] 12 to 15 hours
Toddler [1 to 2 year] 11 to 14 hours
[3 to 5 years] 10 to 13 hours
[6 to 13 years] 10 to 13 hours
Teenagers [14 to 17] 8 to 10 hours
Young adults [18 to 25] 7 to 9 hours
Adults [26 to 64] 7 to 9 hours
Older adults [65 + years] 7 to 8 hours
Sweet dreams

source:

https://emsparagon.com/how-to-avoid-insomnia

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Best Traditional/natural Herbal Capsules Hepatitis B Medicine Treatment / You Can Have A Sound Health With Cellgivity / Alpha Spin Improves Micro Circulation And Create A Natural Quantum Field.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.