Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights (534 Views)

Help. I Have Serious WAIST PAIN / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by Obataosu: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
I have been having constant heart burn especially when the weather is cold or anytime I sneeze, and when I went to the hospital it was confirmed that I have ulcer which they gave me some drug that stopped the heart burn. But after sometime, the heart burn started again and at the same time I have been treating waist pain for sometime but no result. I'm single and young to start having waist pain at this early stage.

My question is does ulcer has effect on the waist?

Pls you guys should advice me on what to do to cure the waist pain and ulcer permanently.

Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by 0rion: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Obataosu:
I have been having constant heart burn especially when the weather is cold or anytime I sneeze, and when I went to the hospital it was confirmed that I have ulcer which they gave me some drug that stopped the heart burn. But after sometime, the heart burn started again and at the same time I have been treating waist pain for sometime but no result. I'm single and young to start having waist pain at this early stage.

Pls you guys should advice me on what to do to cure the waist pain and ulcer permanently.

I dont think Duodenal Ulcer (H. Pylori) might be the cause of your waist pain. Except your ulcer is not duodenal.

H. Pylori has symptoms relating to heart burn and sharp pain that you will feel at your back.

Go to another clinic/lab/hospital for confirmation.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by flyingpig: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Obataosu:

peptic ulcer disease may be an implication. See ulcer medication requires consistent treatment for at about 2months, so that all the lacerations it caused along your digestive walls can recuperate and heal. During that period you must also avoid certain spices especially pepper in your meals. When you do these, and consistently eat three square meals, it will hardly come back.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by Kunlexydcoded5(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Peptic ulcer includes
GASTRIC ULCER WHICH OCCURS INSIDE THE STOMACH
DUODENAL ULCER WHICH OCCURS UPPER PORTION OF YOUR SMALL INTESTINE

Stc30 will help repair the tissue that have been eaten away and also strengthen the mucous cells to secret more mucus thus preventing the digestive acid from taking action

Just call or WhatsApp me @09015597541
Re: Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by Obataosu: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
0rion:

I dont think Duodenal Ulcer (H. Pylori) might be the cause of your waist pain. Except your ulcer is not duodenal.

H. Pylori has symptoms relating to heart burn and sharp pain that you will feel at your back.

Go to another clinic/lab/hospital for confirmation.
thanks bro
Re: Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by Obataosu: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
flyingpig:
peptic ulcer disease may be an implication. See ulcer medication requires consistent treatment for at about 2months, so that all the lacerations it caused along your digestive walls can recuperate and heal. During that period you must also avoid certain spices especially pepper in your meals. When you do these, and consistently eat three square meals, it will hardly come back.
thanks
Re: Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by frozen70(f): 3:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Obataosu:

Sorry for those challenges

For ulcer, make sure you avoid spicy foods
You can take Gaviscon and omiprasol tablets, each at 30 minutes interval

Anger triggers ulcer too

For your waste pains, you don't need to massage it, just lye down on a flat surface like a floor with mat for few days, it will go

Then check your sugar intake, it could be Jedi Jedi

(1) (Reply)

. / Dozens Die After Fire In Covid Isolation Ward At Hospital In Southern Iraq / UK Becomes First Country To Approve 'Game Changing' Pill To Treat COVID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.