Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (58723 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
agylistic77:
I'm very sure I'm not the only one that Hiss when coward kanu talk, Biafra are back to Nigeria let's join hands and welcome them..Igbo will be claiming wise but they don't know we from NC&SS are wiser than them. we don't just allow one idiot deceived us.this is the second time they will be deceived.don't be surprise the idiot will soon come and form one party in Nigeria.
who form party help,madam afonja,we are biafrans .biafra all the way,u can go nd kill urself.HISS KILL U .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Nna,aru adikwai?
You sound unwell or maybe uneducated.
nna ahudimunma.biafra is loading or are u still sleepg.pls try nd see ur doctor today nwanne.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by tojahh(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Lunockgold:
Afonja may AMADIOHA JOIN WITH THUNDER KILL UR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD.

No wahala... Same amadioha that pursued Nnamdi Kanu out of his house?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by lailo: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2019
People don't understand him.Atiku must have made a written agreement with him to honour referendum poll on Biafra if elected,reason for that statement "sign,seeled and delivered".But he can't directly say biafrans should vote Atiku bcs of other regions stance on succession which may backfire against Atiku.The guy no get sense bcs Atiku will never honour such agreement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by BiafraIsFree: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
owunabastard:
Please, I am not being rude to you, how old are you?

I am a Biafran.

I think you should ask your Fulani masters that, because your country knows better than you do, before Biafra's demands had been met.

Oh you must be a baby if not you would have known how nation restoration processes are done.

I once said any day IPOB leadership have everything in place to restore Biafra, Nigeria leadership will have no choice than to meet IPOB demands for Biafra restoration. And our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been saying in his broadcast often times, "any day they meet IPOB demands he will call off the boycott of Nigeria elections in Biafraland", the IPOB demands has been met, and he stood on his word.

Jubril aka fake Buhari looking into IPOB demands with carefully.

APC and PDP sycophantic militants can go and kill themselves and gullible APC and PDP sycophants tomorrow.

IPOB demandes has been met therefore, Nigeria Elections boycott has been lifted.

Biafra Transition processing......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Oju4190: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
IloveToMess:

Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
If Atiku became President will u people will still b shouting Biafra or death. If NO,that shows how unserious u people are. I pity those guys who just die throwaway.....lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by IloveToMess: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:
If Atiku became President will u people will still b shouting Biafra or death. If NO,that shows how unserious u people are. I pity those guys who just die throwaway.....lol

If we say give us Biafra and take presidency will you give us or send python dance 6?

Stop being manipulative and go out and vote Atiku Abubakar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Heroclitus(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
acedsportsng:
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

I'd love to be added to the group too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by more4rm9ja: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
obonujoker:
Chai o..... My Yoruba Muslim heart right now....
The joke is on you fools
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Johnny1013(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

World power know the consequences of failing to implement it.

Transition processing.......
okay .....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by benobyeze(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
We're still confused about the agreement that was signed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Oju4190: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
IloveToMess:

If we say give us Biafra and take presidency will you give us or send python dance 6?

Stop being manipulative and go out and vote Atiku Abubakar
Atiku Abubakar,God forbid!!!!!. Is Atiku Abubakar not a Fulani man. I thought u guys says all Fulani's are evil or is Atiku Fulani different. If Atiku became president he just have to b very careful because this one when Igbo man won b vice President so which means Atiku life is at risk.I know what Igbo's can do to clinch presidency... Hope u feel me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by IloveToMess: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:
Atiku Abubakar,God forbid!!!!!. Is Atiku Abubakar not a Fulani man. I thought u guys says all Fulani's are evil or is Atiku Fulani different.
You thought? Keep 'thoughting' while we vote Atiku Abubakar, you think your divide and rule childish tactics will work.

Go and ask Yaradua, IBB and Dankwanbo if we hate them. tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by AK481(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
thats good ,we atikulators need to spread this news to all nooks and crannies.

southeast votes will be delivered to atiku 100%.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by gidgiddy: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:

The struggle for freedom continues no matter who is president
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Oju4190: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
IloveToMess:

You thought? Keep 'thoughting' while we vote Atiku Abubakar, you think your divide and rule childish tactics will work.

Go and ask Yaradua, IBB and Dankwanbo if we hate them. tongue tongue
that shows that u are not listening to ur God Nnandu KANU messages
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Oju4190: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

The struggle for freedom continues no matter who is president
That is why I said u people doesn't know what u want and how to go about ur struggle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by gidgiddy: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:
That is why I said u people doesn't know what u want and how to go about ur struggle

W know what we want, our freedom. There a thousand "advisers" about to how to about. The important thing is that the struggle for freedom never stops

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Oju4190: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

W know what we want, our freedom. There a thousand "advisers" about to how to about. The important thing is that the struggle for freedom never stops

U have the right to secede, but u guys are doing it in the wrong ways. Have u written to the National Assembly that u want to secede or u need a referendum for ur people to decide whether to stay in the federation or not and what was their respond .instead u just came out suddenly and begin to insult people.Insulting an ethnic group that they are the cause of ur problems. . Is that really the way to go about it...The way u guys are going about it,it will be difficult to get ur so called Biafra in that path...U just waisting and buying time. Just do the needful. Now ur God has told u guys to go and vote after all the noise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by wirinet(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
lailo:
People don't understand him. Atiku must have made a written agreement with him to honour referendum poll on Biafra if elected,reason for that statement "sign,seeled and delivered".But he can't directly say biafrans should vote Atiku bcs of other regions stance on succession which may backfire against Atiku.The guy no get sense bcs Atiku will never honour such agreement.

Atiku if he becomes President, does not have the power to conduct a referendum on secession of any part of Nigeria.
Referendum would require a constitutional change which must involve the national assembly and all the state assemblies.

It is even illegal for Atiku to sign such written agreement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:
U have the right to secede, but u guys are doing it in the wrong ways. Have u written to the National Assembly that u want to secede or u need a referendum for ur people to decide whether to stay in the federation or not and what was their respond .instead u just came out suddenly and begin to insult people.Insulting an ethnic group that they are the cause of ur problems. . Is that really the way to go about it...The way u guys are going about it,it will be difficult to get ur so called Biafra in that path...U just waisting and buying time. Just do the needful. Now ur God has told u guys to go and vote after all the noise

People will keep agitating until the national assembly of Nigeria grants them a referendum. The the National Assembly decides not to grant them a referendum, the agitation continues until they do, even if it's in 200 years
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Oju4190: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

People will keep agitating until the national assembly of Nigeria grants them a referendum. The the National Assembly decides not to grant them a referendum, the agitation continues until they do, even if it's in 200 years
OK wish u goodluck in ur agitation. But try not to lose ur life in the process because i luv u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by gidgiddy: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:
OK wish u goodluck in ur agitation. But try not to lose ur life in the process because i luv u

But it will be your federal Government shooting down unarmed people like Boko Haram?.Who wouldn't want to be part of a country where government has no value for human life. What a wonderful country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by KANUISALIVE: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
Which waves? Kanu was thrown out of Israel.
Ipob is now an international terror group.
Watch and see after elections.
Kanu and his stupid ipob group terrorized south eastern voters.
They destroyed election materials and prisons in the south east..... The offences are counting.
[/s]

Is that all
Una don sign our documents shikena

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by KuwaiitiDinar: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
This guy is campaigning for what I don’t know, his historic followers did not collect their PVCs and those that collected burnt it because of his instructions and now he wants them to vote... INEC has closedown the collection of PVC so which one will they use... I am just sitting here laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.