Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (58734 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by samschullaz12: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2019
I feel sorry for our brothers who blindly, foolishly and stupidly rely on this clown call MNK to take them to eldorado (BIAFRA). When he is into business. He has negotiated his way to the bank. Bravo Mazi!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Ayoefa: 6:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Irrelevant, who cares about this fool and his foolish followers?

4+4=NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by BiafraIsFree: 6:42am On Feb 15, 2019
mvem:
...lord have mercy...you can't think for yourself... You so much trust a man like Jesus... What do you think he has signed... Oh my God... What's difference between the zombies you call others and you.. Because na zombie character you dey exhibit

When Jesus was on earth did your ancestors trusted him.

I remember you people chooses Barnabas over Jesus.

Nnamdi Kanu our Savior.

Are you not choosing politicians over Nnamdi Kanu

Jubril and British have signed/met all our demands for Biafra restoration.

Fulani have captured Oduduwa and Arewa nations.

Biafra transition processing......
Biafra loading......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by jboycrb(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2019
The tweeter handle is not even verified.

YorubaAssasin:
Delusional FOOL! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by IloveToMess: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:
lol...Igbo vote is inconsequential. whether u vote whether u nor vote na u sabi.When u massively voted for Jonathan,what was the outcome?

Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by jboycrb(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Tot dey re not Nigerians,why re dey joining us to vote?
I no under dis dere Nnamdi KANU again self. His tweeter handle is nt even verified.

grin

AllenSpencer:

They are animals coming to vote in what they once called a zoo.

Or like Mazi said, they coming to renew their slavery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Uche352(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2019
mvem:
..which document.. Signed by who?... Which zombie will believe this...some are saying they have signed biafra... Who signed what... Oh my God.. How can people be so gullible and they claim they are very smart
Keep wondering which documents signed by who?... sorry for yourself u so much trust your leaders that they keep raping you...no need talking much we'll see... besides who are you for him to start telling you when and how and who signed the documents?... nnamdi kanu is smarter than all of you... talking about the election who still cares ipob doesn't give a damn.. anybody that wants to vote can go ahead anybody that wind is not our business...that documents is going to secure us our own nation then we can choose our leaders...we don't play short term goals...we are for a long term goals..I know you guys must have heard of the documents newly buh ipob world wide knows about it right from time..we are never going to tell you the details of it...
At the end you'll get to know

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Corrinthians(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Kanu and IPOB are jokers

They don't even know what they want.

Let me here "Biafra or Death" after election and see if your bottle won't sound on your head.

Bunch of jokers!

Inconsistent lots
How can you say kanu doesn't know what he wants after he's told you all the PRECONDITIONS to call off the boycott has been met??

Nigger has cashed out finally bro! wink grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by anonymous1759(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2019
I don't know if all igbo's are ipob. But if you're an ipob, you're not eligible to call someone a zombie, cow, lifeless etc... I can't still believe the people who claim to be smart allow one man Nmandi cownu to use their life to play bet niaja (25) odds some fools died in owerri yesterday it's a pity. I've not heard Nnamdi kanu Lost any of his family in this biafra struggle.
Kanu should be the one charged to icc not buratai.
And if you're also used as a political thug you're also a Big mumu... Risking your peanut...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2019
tojahh:
Joker of the century... Very idiotic man.

Who signed, sealed and deliver which precondition? Ogun kill you there.
Afonja may AMADIOHA JOIN WITH THUNDER KILL UR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by wirinet(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Corrinthians:
How can you say kanu doesn't know what he wants after he's told you all the PRECONDITIONS to call off the boycott has been met??

Nigger has cashed out finally bro! wink grin grin grin grin

So you are telling us that Biafra has been given to Kanu including Benue and Rivers states?

So which is which, will IPOB still carry out their referendum along with voting on Saturday?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2019
goslowgoslow:
Oloriburuku nnamdi cownu.
biafra loading
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Uche352:

Keep wondering which documents signed by who?... sorry for yourself u so much trust your leaders that they keep raping you...no need talking much we'll see... besides who are you for him to start telling you when and how and who signed the documents?... nnamdi kanu is smarter than all of you... talking about the election who still cares ipob doesn't give a damn.. anybody that wants to vote can go ahead anybody that wind is not our business...that documents is going to secure us our own nation then we can choose our leaders...we don't play short term goals...we are for a long term goals..I know you guys must have heard of the documents newly buh ipob world wide knows about it right from time..we are never going to tell you the details of it...
sure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 7:21am On Feb 15, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

When Jesus was earth did your ancestors trusted him.
I remember you people chooses Barnabas over Jesus.
Nnamdi Kanu our Savior.
Are you not choosing politicians over Nnamdi Kanu
Jubril and British have signed/met all our demands for Biafra restoration.

Fulani have captured Oduduwa and Arewa nations.

Biafra transition processing...... Biafra loading......
nwachineke ride on,tell dem biafra all de way,all hail biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by oloripelebe2: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin angry

This guy no get sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2019
And this is why people will never take the struggle for Biafra serious. KANU has done all Igbos a great disservice.

When Buhari wins on Saturday I wonder what the new chant will be..."Biafra or war"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2019
eurogee:
Stupid, corrupt animal...em don collect money close shop. Tufiakwa to your blind fellowers. They will continue to be killed until they get some brain.

Ewu, who met your conditions? So there will be Biafra or there won't.

You're a joker and criminal. FOOL!!
ur fada, moda are big fools,biafra loading,u can go nd die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Lunockgold: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Johnny1013:
we are waiting...but please when it doesn't go your way please don't commit suicide...You can't lose both your life and sense
BIAFRA ALL THE WAY,U CAN GO ND KILL URSELF.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by xynerise: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Nnamdi Clownu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by kingthreatz: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
I always known great men to be dogged with determination in their fight for their goal. This one is just one big clown. His followers are ultimate idiotss. The leadership for the Biafra Agitation should be taken over by someone else.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Guyman02: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Yoruba Muslims are in SIFIA PAIN over this announcement grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by gcof(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol... This guy is trying too hard to be relevant... I can't believe some people allowed this guys to fool them

Who signed, sealed and delivered it?..

So Buhari will sign documents that will eventually benefits Atiku and Onions? What a clown grin grin

It is either that account has been. hacked or Kanu has collected money and now decides to fool his gullible followers.. Lol
are You by chance Linus Augustine?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by baysol: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
kblex:
IPOB Leader, Nnamdi kalu has called off the election boycott. The leader disclosed this through a message on his tweet handler.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1096164057151926273

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kalu-calls-off_14.html
Atiefku don waya money gi am. Ngbanu wahala don finish. Una brainless followers una hear so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by dokie: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
bkool7:

But you guys made us believe he was working for APC?!

Can't you ppl be consistent for ones?

Documents signed by who and for what?

Those who have followed this man sheepishly have the same mentality as almajiri and Tinubus slaves honestly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Abagworo(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
If true then that's a strategic mistake on his part. I however doubt

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by odomanis: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
abescom:
This is actually stupid. Most igbos who stupidly took this guy serious didn't even go for their pvc.

Yea,those who obeyed him would not have gone to pick their PVCs. How will they now vote ? Anyway,majority of us are Atikulated and thats massive.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by GreenCap: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Oju4190:
Is too late because many igbos/ipob do not have pvc

it's early lead. we Igbos

and our "confederate brothers" have it.

many are tradesmen who use it as identity card for bank transactions.

Director is democratic. he's open to critics. majority of the South East has spoken.

one voice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Johnny1013(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Lunockgold:
BIAFRA ALL THE WAY,U CAN GO ND KILL URSELF.
Bros,The day Biafra becomes a reality ,I will travel to Mars .Igbo people are one of the most divided tribes in the world.Shouting Biafra upandan like they know what it takes to rule a country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by SouthEastFacts: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2019
I and my family has forgiven you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by Halo22: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Just look at this idiot called Nnamdi Kanu, and some people have been on the street canvassing for election boycott. Some are even in detention right now, while some vulnerable ones lost their lives. My people be wise, cos this guy is up to some kinda business.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by eurogee: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Ewu. Complete Ewu awusa

Lunockgold:
ur fada, moda are big fools,biafra loading,u can go nd die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts by mvem(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Uche352:

....yes I know Nnamdi Kanu is Albert Einstein, very high IQ... I know "world leaders" with UK signed secret documents inside a bunker to secede a region from Nigeria. I know they signed the almighty documents 2 days before election.. Ohhh... I know about the hidden almighty documents that have been protected by Israeli mosaad and biafra secret service ...i pity you.. Are you an educated adult at all... Are you this gullible... Are you well informed or it's your only information coming from Biafra radio. Am sorry for you, keep on waiting for the almighty documents. From what you said you don't even know how basic international politics work... I can't say much because anything not biafra radio are false. Herd mentality is not good...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.