Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) (12012 Views)

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / Phillips Outsourcing Invitation For Interview / It Outsourcing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by ababoy1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2006
Folks, I hope I am not raiding anyone’s discretion.

For those with an interest, and this is only for those in IT\telecoms - based in Nigeria. Can you please list your qualifications or work experience. I work for a company that MAY soon consider outsourcing to Nigeria. I use the word, MAY, because that is what it is at the moment. Most of our work goes to TATA consulting Services. And I don’t want to raise anyone’s hopes without cause.

In addition, I also freelance for a few smaller IT companies in Nigeria. One difficulty we (or some of the others I know) always come across is finding the right people with the right skills.

See this as a way to get yourself networked. You never know…You just never know…
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by kaylala(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2006
Read Elect/Elect. Engineering from Unilag

Skills (4 years experience)

• Implementation & configuration of vigilon panel (gent 34000) fire alarm system.
• Implementation & configuration of Addressable (Aritech) fire alarm system.
• Implementation & configuration of range of access control system including LAN base access control system.
• Implementation & configuration of IP-based CCTV systems.
• Implementation & configuration of intruder alarm systems (burglary systems).
• Implementation and configuration gas detection system.
• Implementation & configuration of automatic fire extinguishing system (fm200).
• Proficiency in the use of design software e.g. AutoCAD & Microsoft Visio.
• Proficiency in computer networking, Microsoft application packages.
GOOD PROGRAMMER 2

wink
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by ababoy1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2006
Thanks for your prompt reply - Kaylala
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2006
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2006
hi,
i hv a 2nd class upper division in Geological Science and i nid a job secriously in any oil and gas sector. i m a fresh and unemployed graduate
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by wills(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2006
Production Engr.

Work Experience. (past)
Ministry of Transport.
Vehicles maintainer and scheduling
Mechanical design of building.

Present
Logistics and supply chain management
Working knowledge of ERP application software, Like Navision attain.  Working knowledge of sales and receivables Modules.
Theoretical knowledge of inventory control and management  Module with software’s like JD Edwards.
Working knowledge and hands on experience with - e- Procurement Buyer application used by chevron Texaco. 
Prepare logistics services records Via MS-Excel application/e- procurement.
Invoice logistics and allied services rendered to clients.

Bacis office skills.
Use of MS-outlook, Doc scanning, Printer set Up and use Xeroxing of documents.
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2006
i read mathematics in the university of ibadan,
i presently serve in lagos
i have a year experience in the it industry i pesently work with naira.com a company into wireless broadband interenet solution
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by hallo(f): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2006
Got the message. Am a graduate of Psychology,University of lagos and also with good computer knowlegde and versatile in it.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by timofe: 1:09am On Jan 21, 2006
hi,i read linguistics but i majored in yoruba, presently serving in federal goverment college, Wukari, Taraba State
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by iginla(m): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2006
thanks man,
Higher National Diploma(marketing)
Post Graduate Professional Diploma(marketing)NIMN
Exprience:Telecomms
Department:Customer Relations
Language:English,Hausa and Yoruba
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Omega2(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2006
This I have.
HND Estate Management from Yabatech.
But versatile in computer usage (Info tech)
Diploma in computer engineering and networking
Diploma in graphic Designs and Multimedia
use efficiently a couple of softwares including
offcice suite
corel suite
macromedia studio
Adobe suite
swish, etc
experience in all these up to 3 years
thanks
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by AbujaBoy(m): 2:38am On Mar 02, 2006
;d
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by darqly(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2006
Bsc. Geo-Planning
4 years working Experience in IT sector
Proficient in the Following-

Adobe Photoshop
Office XP
HTML
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Viper(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2006
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ON (java) J2SE, J2EE & J2ME PLATFORMS.

holla when and if u ready.

email : lexfrosty@yahoo.com

and i can dance too cheesy
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by sliver(f): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2006
hi ababoy1, am sliver just signed up on Monday, pls i have a B.A. in Linguistics from the university of Ilorin.I have also done a 3 months diploma in computer appreciation and also did a first step computer program at N.I.I.T. Lagos. would be very grateful if you have contacts in the Telecoms industry,Human resources dept. of any bank or any Industry. thanks alot for your help OK .
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by yomi911: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2006
hello ababoy
i'm an ICT consultant/engineer and i'm looking for a better offer.

below are my qualifications and experience, do note i have 8 years cogent experience,, and presently i run my own consulting business, but due to the downturn in the economy i intent going back topaid employment as soon as possible. i'm a 100% hands on practical person.
and i'm damn good in what i do.
do take time to go over my resume thank you.

FREDRICK ENITAN ABAYOMI
Plot 4, Godwill Balogun Close, Olugbo Estate,
Off Gani Animashuan Street, Akowonjo, Lagos.
Tel: 234-802-322-8605 (DL). 234-1-812-1284 (DL)
yomi911@hotmail.com.

SUMMARY

Three years cogent IT experience in Software development, Training, Research and Development.

Four years cogent experience in installing, configuring and managing windows/ internet/ intranet/ extranet systems and networks.

Designed and deployed LAN /WAN infrastructures for ISPs and corporations using heterogeneous platforms.

Extensive research and development works in information and communication as well as security solutions and applications.

Extensive experience in LAN/ WAN Security.

Extensive experience in broadband and wireless networking solutions.

Extensive experience in VSAT installation, solution and applications, Voice over internet protocol (VOIP) and PABX.

Managed over 150 corporate radio links and Internet servers.

Extensive research works in alternative power supply via solar energy and technologies.

PERSONAL DATA

Date of birth: 10th October 1974.

Nationality: Nigerian.

Sex: Male.

EDUCATION

Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech) Computer Science (2.2). (1996)
Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. (1990-1996)

WAEC/GCE. ‘O’ LEVEL CERTIFICATE (7distinctions. 1credit). (1989)
Community Grammar School Akowonjo, Lagos. (1984-1989)

CERTIFICATIONS

Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
Networking Essentials.
Implementing And Supporting WINDOWS NT WORKSTATION 4.0
Implementing And Supporting WINDOWS NT SEVER 4.0
Implementing And Supporting WINDOWS NT 4.0 IN THE ENTERPRISE.

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS

Software

Strong practical knowledge of visual programming.

Strong practical knowledge of Visual Basic 6.0; Access; Pascal, java e.t.c

Strong practical knowledge of website designing (using, Ms-Publisher, Ms-FrontPage, Aura line, Flash, Corel draw, Dream weaver, Swish e.t.c); Internet application, e-commerce, Net-Meeting e.t.c

Good Practical knowledge of audio and video streaming.

Excellently proficient in the following operating systems windows’95; windows ’98; windows NT 4.0; windows me; windows 2000; Linux mandrake

Excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft application packages and other user software.

Ability to learn and master software within a short period of time.

Strong practical knowledge of optical and voice recognition systems (e.g. dragon naturally speaking; U are U Pro e.t.c)]

Strong practical knowledge of automated teaching systems (Mimio Digital Meeting assistant)

Excellent practical knowledge of Antivirus Software

Hardware

Strong practical knowledge of hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance.

In depth experience with Windows `98, windows me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP and TCP-IP suite of protocols.

Sound practical knowledge of system Administration.

Networking

Solid practical knowledge in deployment of tools and solutions that enable the management of device configuration and event based monitoring for routers, hubs, and associated hardware.

Good practical knowledge of IP and routing protocols, layers 1-4 and associated devices, routers, switches and hubs e.t.c

Excellent Practical knowledge of LAN and WAN concepts and topologies.

Excellent practical knowledge of network tools and software necessary for optimum network performance.

Internetworking

Sound knowledge of internetworking technologies

Sound practical knowledge of TCP-IP networking concepts, including network design, sub-netting and security.

In depth experience in configuration of both dial-up and wireless internetworking equipments such as modems, bridges, brouters, radio e.t.c conversant with LUCENT technologies ORINOCO products; HYPERLINK products; SPEEDLAN, DIGITAL WIRELESS, YDI equipments, DECIBEL products e.t.c

Excellent knowledge of broadband and wireless networking solutions.

Sound in project implementation and management.

Excellent knowledge of VSAT installation, solution and applications.

Non Professional Skills

Attention to detail.
Good client interaction skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Excellent Hands-on approach.
Innovative and creative thinking.
Results oriented.
Ability to work alone without assistance.
Self-motivation.
Process oriented.
Excellent Methodical approach.
Good problem solving skills.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

POST SERVICE YEAR EXPERIENCE

FREDERICK CONSULTING LIMITED. June 2003-till date.
10, Idimu Road, Egbeda, Lagos.
Tel: 234-1-812-1284.

Position: Principal Consultant Engineer.

Duties And Responsibilities:

Technical marketing, conduction of demos and development of proposals, cost analysis, project implementation chart e.t.c
Equipments and Site Acquisition.
Project design and implementation/ Project management.
Crises management.
Training, research and development.

PRODIGY INTERNATIONAL. Mar.2001 - April 2003.
8, Oduduwa Way, G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 234-1-493-9655.

Position: Senior Internet - working Engineer.

Plan, design, deploy and maintain several wide area networks using static routing and dynamic routing protocols including cabling.
Design and implementation of VLANS.
Network analysis and performance tuning.
Design and implementation of wireless LAN (WLAN) for various organizations.
Test and implementation of Lucent Wireless Card IEEE 802.11b.
Implementation of wireless network with built in encryption technology.
Setting up base, clients and repeater stations
Testing device drivers and evaluate it’s performance
Implementation of various VSAT technologies such as SCPC, DVB, TDMA and long haul microwave radio links.
Implementation of various microwave radio links connectivity which includes both synchronous and asynchronous radio modems with omni directional and sector antenna where leased lined connectivity was not feasible.
Plan, design, implement and maintain several corporate-wide local area networks and wide area networks.
Build, configure and administer Internet servers-file server, DHCP, SMTP and print server.
Administer servers and networks remotely.
Conduct training regularly on information services and Internet solutions.
Develop system administrative manuals and guide.
Install and upgrade operating systems and third party programs, manage peripheral devices, analyze and fine tune system and network performances, manage user accounts administer file server and prepare and maintain technical documentation.
Troubleshoot problems associated with client applications related to (PC, laptops, modems and communication media), operating systems, and third party software and network communications.
Provide technical support and help desk services to end customers via email and phone.
Managing user accounts, monitoring systems resources, installing and upgrading operating systems and third party software and doing backup/restore.
Conduction of site surveys, setting up point-to-point and point to multipoint wireless radio links.
Installation, support and maintenance of wireless network equipments.
Design and implementation as well as administration of wireless and wired networks.
Crises management and technical support.
Technical marketing.

KES COMPUTER ENGINEERING LIMITED. October 2000 - Feb. 2001.
3, Town Planning Way, Silicon Villa, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Position: Head: software Department.

General administration of department.
Software development.
Training.
Technical marketing.
Research and Development.

Position: Software Executive. July 2000 - September 2000.

Software development.
Training.
Technical marketing.
Research and Development.

COMPUTER AND ALLIED SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED. June 1998 - Mar. 2000.
Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Lagos.

Position: System Analyst/ Support Executive.

Software development / installation and hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting
and maintenance

Networking.

Training.

Marketing.

NYSC (service year): D.O.Olagbemiro and Sons. Nig. Ltd. June 1997 -June 1998.
Terminus Hotel, Jos, Plateau State.

Position: System Engineer.

Software and hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Assisting in general accounting functions.

PRE-SERVICE YEAR EXPERIENCE

Industrial Attachment:

Chips, Bits and Bytes Nigeria Ltd.
10B, Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos.

Position: Trainee Engineer.

Hardware Installation, Upgrading, Troubleshooting, Repairs and Maintenance of systems, Networking.

Datamatics Nigeria Ltd.
1, Akilo Road, Ogba, Lagos.

Position: Trainee Software Executive.

Software installation, system analysis, design and implementation.

Micro-Works Nigeria Ltd.
Ikorodu Express Way, Anthony Bus stop, Lagos.

Position: Trainee Engineer.

Networking, Troubleshooting, Repairs and maintenance of systems.

MAJOR PROJECTS AND RESEARCH WORKS.

FREDERICK CONSULTING LIMITED.

· Nigerian police Air wing command, Ikeja, Lagos: Designed and implemented LAN for voice and data.
· Nigerian police Air wing command, Ikeja, Lagos: Installed and configured VSAT (TDMA) 2.4m dish.
· IPCOM international: Consultancy on ISP setup issues.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd:Installed and configured VSAT (TDMA) 2.4m dish and microwave radio links using AVAYA wireless, HYPERLINK and DECIBEL sector antennae and equipments to connect other branches. Installed and configured Internet gateway, mail server.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Designed and implemented LAN for voice and data.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured 2.4Ghz wireless distribution network for Internet access.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured audio-visual internet studio
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Consultancies on VOIP and marketing issues.
· PAKINO Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured LAN for voice and data.
· PAKINO Nigeria Ltd: Installed and configured VSAT (TDMA) 2.4m dish.

· PAKINO Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured 2.4Ghz wireless distribution network for Internet access.
· EDUCOM, (ESC Campus Ibadan, Oyo state): Designed, installed and configured 2.4Ghz wireless distribution network.
· EDUCOM, (ESC Campus Ibadan, Oyo state): Designed, installed and configured LAN for voice and data.
· Q4 Technologies Ibadan, Oyo state: Designed, installed and configured LAN for voice and data.
· Installation of so many clients side terminals on dialup, point to multipoint as well as point to point wireless Internet connectivity, using 2.4Ghz and 5.3Ghz microwave radios.
· Research work on solar systems and applications as low cost and reliable alternative power source.

PRODIGY INTERNATIONAL.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for United Bank For Africa (UBA) marina (from GRA Ikeja to UBA Marina).

· Setting up of repeater station on top of United Bank For Africa (UBA) marina to cover clients in Apapa, marina, Victoria Island and Ikoyi.

· Setting up of repeater station in the premises of VALUECOM Nigeria limited (Adebola street off Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere, Lagos) to service clients in Surulere, Oshodi, Yaba and Stadium areas.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link and configuration of mail server for save our soul (SOS) village.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for JAGAL NIGERIA LIMITED.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM).

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for POF Nigeria limited.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for PEACE HOTELS Ojodu, Lagos.

· Setting up of PRODIGY INTERNATIONAL branches at Abuja and Port- Harcourt.

KES COMPUTER ENGINEERS LIMITED.

· Implementation of wireless Internet connectivity for KES Computer Engineers Limited.

· Designed and implemented website for KES Computer Engineers Limited.

· Research and development work on automated teaching systems.

· Design and development of stock control system.

· Microsoft office training for 30 field accountants from the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE.

· Regular basic and advanced Internet and email training to clients.

HOBBIES

· Chess, Studying, Driving, Traveling, Painting, drawing e.t.c.

REFERENCES
· Engr. Felix Ivote.
M.D/CEO, C&A Communications Nigeria Limited.
41/42, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway,
Agege, Lagos.
Tel: 234-803-226-0904.
· Mr. Ezekiel. D. Zang. (ACP).
Chief Engineer,
Nigerian Police Air-wing Command,
Local International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 234-803-303-3170.

Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Abosede(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2006
ADDRESS:
66, Odunfa Street,
Lagos Island,
Lagos State,
Nigeria.
Objective
· Utilize my potentials and abilities for the optimal benefit of the organization I work for.
· Pursue my career in an organization with adequate challenge, motivation, and prospects for me to excel to the highest level in my career.
Biographical data
Date of Birth 08th May, 1977
Place of Birth Lagos
Sex Female
Marital Status Single
State of Origin Lagos
Phone 08028295036, 08060093740
Email mshbtosin@yahoo.com,
Experience
1997-1999 TUNDE SERIKI & CO. 6, Catholic mission street Lagos
Computer Operator and Administrative Assistant
n Administrative function
n Typing of Document, filing Affidavit with MS Word, CorelDraw and PageMaker
n Manage the corporate resource of the organization
2000-2003 URBADANIA CONSULTING 117A, Osborn Ikoyi Lagos
Administrative Assistant
n Maintenance of computer Hardware and Software
n Generation of Tax Liabilities for companies
n Cost build-up and sales report generation
n Develop various marketing strategies
n Liaise between the customer and the company
2004-2005 BAPTIST GRAMMAR SCHOOL KWARA STATE NYSC
n Teaching mathematics and computer science.
n Introduced computer education in the school
n Establised a computer programme in the school
n Built a latrine for the student and community
n NYSC state award
n Part Time Lecturer at Cross River State University Satellite Campus Okuta
Education
2003 Certificate in Computer (SPSS)
2002 Yaba College Polytechnic, Yaba HND Statistics.
1997 Diploma in Computer Studies Distinction
Skills
n Analytical ability
n Ability to work under pressure
n Team Player (Motivator)
n Am familiar with Msword, Microsoft Excel,
Data Management and Statistical packages for Social sciences.
Interests
n Soccer
n Traveling
n Reading
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Emmion(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2006
Well, i did Agric Econs and have CCNA1 and CCNA2 certificates. Yet to have the CCNA certificatio0n itself though will write exam this month. Later will also write A+ exam. I want to move into the IT world because of the strong passion i have for it. A trainee job will do. Thanks.
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by km: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2006
hi, as for me i'm A+ and N+ certified plus i'm also an Microsoft certified system administrator (MCSA) on Windows 2000 platform.
i must say that even though isn't as good as i hoped, i must comment on some impressive CVs i've seen.
yomi911. oh boy u suppose head departments oh.u too much.
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by abj2us: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
i have ccna.
I hope to be called on if anything comes up.
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by ya2m3(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2006
B.SC IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE.
Hello, am a graduate of Delta state university Abraka,Delta state.
Job discription of my field include information gathering,information processing , information retriving, information packaging, information dissemination,and information feedback.
other discription that can be found under above category include information scientist ,information recording ,information editing, information reserching,abstracting and indexing ,bibliographing,library services,book review, reporting
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by jebrills(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2006
I read electrical/electronic engineering and i have 3 years experience in IT industry below are my skills:

Planning,installation,and managing high-speed data communication network which is a broadband public IP addresses wireless radio network called e+NET which companies can use to link their branch offices to their head office, covering geographical area of Lagos state metropolitan up to Ota in Ogun state. Utilizing Cisco Radios (2.4GHz 2Mbps), Tsunami radios (5.8GHz, 22Mbps), Valuepoint radios (2.4GHz, 11Mbps), Motorola canopy radios (5.25GHz to 5.35GHz, 6Mbps) and (5.725 to 5.825GHz, 14Mbps.

•Mounting of clients' antennas.
•Installation, configuration and administration of LAN, WAN, VLAN, and Secured VPN.
•Configuration and maintenance of Routers (xDSL, Linksys) for VPN clients.
•Installation and configuration of Radios (Cisco, Valuepoint, Linksys and Tsunami).
•Connecting clients' wireless devices to Hubs, Switches or routers using UTP 5 cables crimping.
•Internet Gateway monitoring and clients account administration. As a network administrator monitoring e+NET users and RF link remotely using different types of network software’s as a Simple Network Monitoring Protocol (SNMP). Some of the SNMP software’s used are: what’s Gold, Solar wind, Linux (Redhat) and Microsoft Windows.
•Configuration and installation of Base repeaters and Bridges.
•Configuration and installation of client wireless devices.
•Performing link test for repeaters and client wireless devices.
•Maintenance, upgrading and monitoring of the Metropolitan Area Network backbone repeaters.
Designing and implemented wireless network segmentation using router to segment the network (e+NET) to be more redundant in term of packet routing in the network.
•Installation and configuration of NT Servers as routers, domain controller and or proxy for clients.
•Configuration of Point-To-Point Tunneling for clients with several branches over the MAN network.
•General LAN troubleshooting.
•Wireless network monitoring and support services.

KEY SKILLS:
Technical Managerial
* Network Administration * supervision and team building
* Directory Tree Design * Clients relationship management (CRM)
* Technical/User support * Efficiency increase
* System/computer lab design * Research and analysis
* Hardware/software troubleshooting * Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Servers/LAN/WAN optimization * Speak fluent English, Yoruba, and Isoko
* Proficient in the use of Mutisim7 for Electronic circuit design.

Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by akamihe(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2006
HND, Elect/Electr (Electronics & Telecomms option):
Configuration Microwave Radios and Routers.
Installation, Technical documentation, Supervision, Etc.
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by hakimi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2006
Attached herewith is my CV for your perusal and download when and if necessary!

Cheers!

Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by nobledanie(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2006
Attached is my c.v

Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by nobledanie(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2006
Attached is my sister in-law's c.v

Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by shylinks: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2006
my name is adeshina.i am 27 years old.A graduate of metallurgical and materials engineering from the university of Lagos (2004) and below is the experience i have in the it/telecoms sector.

Work Experience from 2004
Intercellular Nig.Plc. (billings department)
2 Amodu Ojukutu Victoria Island,Lagos.

Experience gained so far
· Network administration.
· Monitor interactive voice mail for 24 by 7 availability.
· Processing of raw CDR for interconnect reconciliation.
· Running of sample script to generate weekly and daily reports.
· Monitoring of the sub-billing application to ensure 24 by 7 availability.
others are Autocad and web designing,database management computer graphic operations

Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by bisisexy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2006
darlyn alaboy boy 1,
how u doing?am a serving corper, i have a second class lower from the lagos state university, i studied bussiness administration,have two years experience, worked at pals catering services, no 4 customs street lagos, they are the official caterer for the nigerian stock exchange, any way am going to b in london in two weeks time, was there twice don,t know if i could work in ur organisation because i would definately need a job,it wouldn,t hurt if i get to meet u over there pls reply me on callbisisexy@yahoo.co.uk or here chiao
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by sly4yall(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2006
i am a Civil Engineering Graduate of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)
i have a B.Eng,2nd class lower and i recently started my Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) training . and i believe that with all the experience i will acquire from the training and my passion for the I.T industry,i will be a dynamic worker for any organisation willing to employ me.
my C.V will be made available on request. thanks a lot
cheesy
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by yomioloko: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2006
I'm an IT consultant with software development bias. I do technologies like Oracle (PL/SQL, Triggers, Procedures, Views, Functions e.t.c), MSSQL(T-SQL, Triggers, Procedures, Views, Functions e.t.c.) , VB, VBA (Access, Excel e.t.c.), J2EE (EJB, JSP,Servelets e.t.c), .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET), UML, SOAP e.t.c.

Feel very free to contact me at abayomioloko@yahoo.com
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by ya2m3(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
hello pal
am yemi olaniyan i read library and information science from Delta state university ,abraka.
I have experience with nigeria television authority and cadbury bigeria plc all in lagos. my contact no is 08051671564 or 08023530008.
Re: Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) by Ladapo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2006
Underlisted is my profile,it includes my qualification and experience:

. Experienced and innovative with sophisticated sales, customer service and business administration skills.
· High personal integrity, and able to relate to and create trust in all.
· Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder, able to motivate and communicate to achieve exceptional business performance.
· Dependable and reliable in supporting and enabling team effort to produce genuine long-term sustainable development.
· Persistent and flexible approach to the mutually beneficial achievement of business plans and personal goals of staff, suppliers and customers.
· Good Honours degree in Mass Communication from the University of Lagos.

My e-mail addy is ladapo4luv@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! / Important Notice From N-power / Little But Tangible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.