Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari (1234 Views)

For All The Osinbajo And Zulum Combination Pomoters. Picture. / Osinbajo’s Factor In Nig.Tech Revolution,Youth Empowerment,Free Speech top notch / The Osinbajo Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2019
I can only imagine what it feel like, the last time south west tasted the presidency seat was 2007 when Ex-president Obasanjo handed over to the late Umar Yaradua. This may be genuine reason why the southwest may throw their support for President Buhari on feb 16,because of the possibility of Osinbajo taking over from him the power which has eluded SW over 12yrs ago come 2023.

my opinion.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by NothingDoMe: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:
I can only imagine what it feel like, the last time south west tasted the presidency seat was 2007 when Ex-president Obasanjo handed over to the late Umar Yaradua. This may be genuine reason why the southwest may throw their support for President Buhari on feb 16,because of the possibility of Osinbajo taking over from him the power which has eluded SW over 12yrs ago come 2023.

my opinion.
Like you said it's just your Opinion. Unfortunately Atiku is a better option for the north than facing the uncertainty of Osinbajo as president in 2023. Osinbajo has already shown some "skill" in destabilizing the plans of the Cabal. He too know and they don't like it.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Akiara: 12:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Power given to a region doesn't equate to development.

Fashola is Minister of Works and housing. ....are all the federal roads in the SW tarred?

Stop ethical politics and pray that people with brains and zeal to deliver dividends of democracy get elected.

Osibanjo failed woefully and as such he can't even be a factor going forward.

So start atikulating.......simple grin

That is my opinion also. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Trouble1: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Akiara:
Power given to a region doesn't equate to development.

Fashola is Minister of Works and housing. ....are all the federal roads in the SW tarred?

Stop ethical politics and pray that people with brains and zeal to deliver dividends of democracy get elected.

Osibanjo failed woefully and as such he can't even be a factor going forward.

So start atikulating.......simple grin

That is my opinion also. ..
Oloriburuku alayetita
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Trouble1: 12:39am On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Like you said it's just your Opinion. Unfortunately Atiku is a better option for the north than facing the uncertainty of Osinbajo as president in 2023. Osinbajo has already shown some "skill" in destabilizing the plans of the Cabal. He too know and they don't like it.
Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 15, 2019
I am yoruba and we are smarter than that crap. Who osinbade help. Ojukwu contested in 2003 or so and got only 150k votes. Only a fool would believe buhari will hand over to osunbade
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Modarun(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
The most funny thing about all this Buhari will hand over to Osibanjo thingy is that its a click bait. Hahaha Tinubu allow Osibanjo to replace Buhari is like saying Messi should accept Neymar is a greatest. Impossible. Lets even pretend Buhari returns (God forbid, tufiakwa, laye, Allah ya sauke), at the tail end of his rule, Tinubu will order Osibanjo to step down or declare he wont contest again, if Osibanjo refuses, Tinubu will use his brown envelop Lagos - Ibadan media, his agberos, and political zombies online to tarnish Osibanjo image. Just because they have managed to sweep the #5.8billion fraud under the carpet doesnt mean it didnt hapoen or Osibanjo is not guilty as charged. Nigerians would then be made to knw that Osibanjo was indeed culpable and Tinubu in his characteristics, would destroy Osibanjo and force him out.

A classic case of such is that of Ambode, they demonized Agbaje and decieved people that Ambode was better, now wherr is Ambode? Tinubu have destroyed his career just because Ambo refused to share money. Same thing will be done to Osibanjo. So all the Majourity Yoruba christians being decived by the minority Yoruba muslims, should knw this Buhari will hand over to Osibanjo is just a plain bare faced lie, Tinubu will never allow Osibanjo be president. When the time comes Yoruba muslims would sell the Pastor for crumbs.

1 Like

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by NothingDoMe: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

Continue deceiving yourself
You've not said anything. They are no permanent friends in politics. Only permanent interests.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:

At the end of the day SOUTHWEST will think of their own interest first before casting their votes, just same way the SOUTHEAST will.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Modarun:
The most funny thing about all this Buhari will hand over to Osibanjo thingy is that its a click bait. Hahaha Tinubu allow Osibanjo to replace Buhari is like saying Messi should accept Neymar is a greatest. Impossible. Lets even pretend Buhari returns (God forbid, tufiakwa, laye, Allah ya sauke), at the tail end of his rule, Tinubu will order Osibanjo to step down or declare he wont contest again, if Osibanjo refuses, Tinubu will use his brown envelop Lagos - Ibadan media, his agberos, and political zombies online to tarnish Osibanjo image. Just because they have managed to sweep the #5.8billion fraud under the carpet doesnt mean it didnt hapoen or Osibanjo is not guilty as charged. Nigerians would then be made to knw that Osibanjo was indeed culpable and Tinubu in his characteristic rootlessness, would destroy Osibanjo and force him out.

A classic case of such is that of Ambode, they demonized Agbaje and decieved people that Ambode was better, now wherr is Ambode? Tinubu have destroyed his career just because Ambo refused to share money. Same thing will be done to Osibanjo. So all the Majourity Yoruba christians being decived by the minority Yoruba muslims, should knw this Buhari will hand over to Osibanjo is just a plain bare faced lie, Tinubu will never allow Osibanjo be president. When the time comes Yoruba muslims would sell the Pastor for crumbs.

Yoruba Muslims & Christians wine & dine together. religion not a big deal to them.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

my opinion.

At your age you believe Buhari will handover to Osinbanjo in 2023 grin cheesy cheesy...Let me tell you if Buhari dare wins Osinbanjo will be replaced by Buhari using that NEMA scandal

1 Like

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

At your age you believe Buhari will handover to Osinbanjo in 2023 grin cheesy cheesy...Let me tell you if Buhari dare wins Osinbanjo will be replaced by Buhari using that NEMA scandal

why not,

why?

your reasons
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by NothingDoMe: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

At the end of the day SOUTHWEST will think of their own interest first before casting their votes, just same way the SOUTHEAST will.
And the NORTH will think of their interests too. Atiku is another 8 years for the north. Betrayal can be a botch. Such is the politics of Nigeria.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.

1 Like

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=75746182] And the NORTH will think of their interests too. Atiku is another 8 years for the north. Betrayal can be a botch. Such is the politics of Nigeria.

[/quote
The Atiku 8yrs thing Is one of the major reasons SOUTHWEST will rather vote for Buhari.Because they maybe thrown into oblivion for a long time politically.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Only a fool would believe buhari will hand over to osunbade[/quote]

Joromi12 : 12:52am
I am yoruba and we are smarter than that crap. Who osinbade help. Ojukwu contested in 2003 or so and got only 150k votes. Only a fool would believe buhari will hand over to osunbade

if democratically elected as President?
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.

It's about the SOUTHWEST casting their votes for BUHARI & SOUTHEAST for ATIKU respectively
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

It's about the SOUTHWEST casting their votes for BUHARI & SOUTHEAST for ATIKU respectively

TRIBALISM DON CHOP YOU FINISH!
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

objectivity does. I've no tribal marks.I'm not OPC,IPOB,AREWA member
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

objectivity does. I've no tribal marks.I'm not an OPC,IPOB,AREWA member
AtikuMeansJobs:

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

IN ALL HONESTY TELL US IF TINUBU CUTS A DEAL WITH ATIKU WILL YOU SUPPORT HIM?
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

IN ALL HONESTY TELL US IF TINUBU CUTS A DEAL WITH ATIKU WILL YOU SUPPORT HIM?

if it's worth it.

national interest supercede individuals
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

if it's worth it.
national interest supercede individuals

YESTERDAY TINUBU SAID ATIKU IS HIS FRIEND DOES THAT WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by NothingDoMe: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:
The Atiku 8yrs thing Is one of the major reasons SOUTHWEST will rather vote for Buhari.Because they maybe thrown into oblivion for a long time politically.
And how does that reduce ongoing developments in the west?

You don't always have to drag presidency or vice to have a meaningful existence.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by NothingDoMe: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2019
And one more thing, remember that there's no written agreements to bringing in a yoruba president in 2023. Buhari or his cohorts can deny that they ever said such. They did it before. They will do it again.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by slivertongue: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2019
minus minus
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
And how does that reduce ongoing developments in the west?

You don't always have to drag presidency or vice to have a meaningful existence.

My point is clear,if atiku had the choice of running mate from SOUTHWEST,he stands a better chance of winning tomorrow Presidential election. I'm not sympathetic to SW,the chances of atiku flooring buhari is my reason for cursory look at the choice of Osinbajo as running mate.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
And one more thing, remember that there's no written agreements to bringing in a yoruba president in 2023. Buhari or his cohorts can deny that they ever said such. They did it before. They will do it again.

But the electorate will decide if Osinbajo runs for president.acceptance or denial is inconsequential.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Modarun(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

Yoruba Muslims & Christians wine & dine together. religion not a big deal to them.

If you are a Yoruba Christian, i just pity your gullible butt, but if you are a Yoruba muslim, you kbw what i said is true. Its a very Big deal. They are making alot of noise with Pastor Osibanjo. Of not Buhari will be kicked out tomorow, I would loved for you to see how Tinubu will disgrace him at the tail end. But too bad Buhari will be sent back to Daura by saturday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye-way-out-senate-smart-adeyemi Winning / Rerun: Why We Are Yet To Begin Collation In Bauchi – REC / Kadaria Ahmed Faces Death Threat, Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce And Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.