Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,558 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari (1260 Views)

For All The Osinbajo And Zulum Combination Pomoters. Picture. / Osinbajo’s Factor In Nig.Tech Revolution,Youth Empowerment,Free Speech top notch / The Osinbajo Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Modarun:

If you are a Yoruba Christian, i just pity your gullible butt, but if you are a Yoruba muslim, you kbw what i said is true. Its a very Big deal. They are making alot of noise with Pastor Osibanjo. Of not Buhari will be kicked out tomorow, I would loved for you to see how Tinubu will disgrace him at the tail end. But too bad Buhari will be sent back to Daura by saturday.

all I know, pharaoh (PDP) will meet their doom feb16.

it's not about a dirty mouth of yours, speaking guile.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by NothingDoMe: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

But the electorate will decide if Osinbajo runs for president.acceptance or denial is inconsequential.
Unfortunately the electorate doesn't only consist of the West.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:

neither does it consists only of the east.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:

neither does it consists only of the east.That's my point.Atiku can't floor the incumbent just because he thinks he had 100% votes from the east
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

neither does it consists only of the east.That's my point.Atiku can't floor the incumbent just because he thinks he had 100% votes from the east

OP if you are in the West I implore you to vote Buhari and get your friends and family to vote Buhari

Osinbajo is our son and we have to support him

Let the people of Obi support their son too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

OP if you are in the West I implore you to vote Buhari and get your friends and family to vote Buhari

Osinbajo is our son and we have to support him

Let the people of Obi support their son too
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by NothingDoMe: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sunmolar:

My point is clear,if atiku had the choice of running mate from SOUTHWEST,he stands a better chance of winning tomorrow Presidential election. I'm not sympathetic to SW,the chances of atiku flooring buhari is my reason for cursory look at the choice of Osinbajo as running mate.
I was also quite shocked when he picked Peter Obi.
It was generally accepted that the igbos will vote for him whether he picked one of them to be vice or not.

However he must be sure of his northern ties to take such a decision. Anyways the elections are here already. Many will vote for their brother, others for their religion, and others in hope for a better country.

We need a better country and believe God will guide the outcome of this elections even in our errors and selfishness let Nigeria come out stronger and better.
Re: The Osinbajo Factor A Great Deal For Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
I was also quite shocked when he picked Peter Obi.
It was generally accepted that the igbos will vote for him whether he picked one of them to be vice or not.

However he must be sure of his northern ties to take such a decision. Anyways the elections are here already. Many will vote for their brother, others for their religion, and others in hope for a better country.

We need a better country and believe God will guide the outcome of this elections even in our errors and selfishness let Nigeria come out stronger and better.

The man Atiku can sell his followers & supporters at the wrong Price bargain.

A staunch PDP youth one's told me,he atiku is too sure of himself. he consults oracles by himself & will always tell the then PDP what he saw.Therefore, they don't longer take him seriously after many unfulfilled prophecies by him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Used Atiku's One Billion For Governorship Election / Atiku Not Fulani – PDP Chieftain Reveals Where Ex-vp Hails From / How A Desperate Thief Almost Became Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.