Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (39407 Views)

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? / States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Kingjames(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Akiara:
The Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is ......

Alhaji ATIKU ABUBAKAR ..

QED grin grin
one could be charged for fake news

2058 I guess
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Bryan88(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
if it's free and fair? Atiku wil win but by riggin? Buhari will WIn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by IloveToMess: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
integrity16:

[s]Cancel my quotes all you want. The message have been passed. It is now left for you to respect yourself[/s].

This is what I'm talking about they just can't leave us alone, scared fools. Why are you following me around?
Atiku is winning and it's giving you sleepless night. Chai

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by franudi: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by tuniski: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:

Wow! You just called then NEPA moribund? NEPA of those days fully employed Nigerians but what we have now is contract staff.

Which NEPA of those days abegi. The unbundling of PHCN is of one the great achievements of pdp. NEPA was just a conduit of corruption like NITEL,Nigeria Airways Etc. Do you know that with the right political will many MDAs will be phased out?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Olavic7(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Abeg like for Atiku share for Buhari for me am already Atikulated joor.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by OmoEpe(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:
The results will be very close but BUHARI is winning....

PDP is full of hungry and corrupt politicians, and they are ready to do anything to wrestle power from BUHARI but that will NEVER happen.

Ask them, why didn't they provide the millions of job they are promising us now when they were in power for uninterrupted 16 good years?

It won't be close at ALL Buhari will win convincingly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by IYANGBALI: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dubajek: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
ATIKU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nature8(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
iamleumas:
Tomorrow is the D-day, we all have been waiting for.

Between the two most popular candidates, Buhari and Atiku, who do you think would be the likely winner?

I wish both contestants goodluck and success at the polls....

Long Live Nigeria!!!

Long Live Nigerians!!

Mature comments please.. No abusive words or distracting pics... no derailing, no spamming

I don't know about you, but my vote goes to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Coolgent(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Bbdot(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari is wining 24 state
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by gidyambi(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Alias Triple 'A' shall be declare winner having poll the highest numbers of voters and obtain 25% in 33 state including Abuja

Congratulations Mr. Atiku Abubakar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ebenholer(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari will win with rigging while Atiku will win without rigging. But it is evident that there will be rigging so expect buhari to win
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by peggycious(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Some people ll cry on Sunday after announcing the winner��
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Icon79(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku will win for sure ... it isn't even gonna be close. But Buhari and APC would steal the election.

What happens next is anybody's guess shocked

O pari

ifyalways:
I hope Atiku wins, by hook or crook.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Melian(f): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
I want to bet my fortune, who will have it?! Buhari is WINNING. Will win freely and fairly.

These online jobless, useless igbo warriors don't learn from the past.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by antidisestablis: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku will win this election, but guess APC will try to rig it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by almujahidy: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Who are you voting for come tomorrow the 16th of February?
For me it is Atiku but we can do a quick poll here to show who will carry the day.
Click Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari to show who you are voting for

I smell self deceit when the truth is axiomatic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by sexylado(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
BUHARI NEXT LEVEL
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by MobilityExpress: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm not voting, but I think Buhari will defeat Atiku by a huge margin. Not by bias, sentiments or favoritism, but premise on the fact that Buhari defeated GEJ an incumbent President, and I'm very sure Atiku can never defeat GEJ in an election. So if Atiku can't defeat GEJ, how can he defeat Buhari? I just don't see it happening.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by MobilityExpress: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
ebenholer:
Buhari will win with rigging while Atiku will win without rigging. But it is evident that there will be rigging so expect buhari to win

Since 1999, there has never been an election in Nigeria that wasn't rigged one way or another. And PDP have always been the masters of rigging.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by shemafia: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by shemafia: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
PMB is not as popular as he was during the 2015 elections. As I see it and based on popular online polls, Atiku will win, but APC will steal the mandate. The PDP will contest the results in the highest courts of the land but they'll find out that the APC is the Judge (why else did they forcefully remove the CJN from office). However, I pray that all plans made by the enemies of Nigeria will be frustrated and disappointed. Amen.
May God save our motherland Nigeria from this hungry and selfish politicians.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dominusgai(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:

How did they create the jobs Sir? Where were you when they(PDP) sold our National assets(NEPA &co) and threw the fully employed hands back to the labour market?
What about when they privatized the telecommunications industry, how many jobs did they create directly and indirectly through that?
The only reason NEPA did not work was because idiots like you kicked against a complete privatization, making it easy for both the government and the Discos to pass the blame of failure to one another.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dei1122(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by KunleyY19(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rigel95:

Lol ...Atiku has been a billionaire before he became vice president. Meanwhile your Buhari is equally a billionaire despite not having any known business. If you doubt this, ask. him to make public details of his asset declaration form

It seems you don't know what INTEL... is just wait till 2020 when they come for contract renewal...PMB all the way
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by elvisedewor(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
I am fully Atikulated
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by panmunium(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
I traveled all the way to the village for the incoming president Atiku Abubakar
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by veratty360: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
can somebody pls help knack that like button for Alhaji #Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by panmunium(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Yigiyaga post=75753553] Day dreamer you fast fool with slow Dullard as a President

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Attahiru’s Widow, Hints On Buhari, Osinbajo’s Plan / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.