Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Present Government Achievment In Educational And Health Sectors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Government Achievment In Educational And Health Sectors (225 Views)

Theft Of Public Funds Wrecking Educational, Health Sectors — Osinbajo / Gbajabiamila: Reps Working On Six Bills To Improve Food And Health Sectors / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Present Government Achievment In Educational And Health Sectors by voiceofthetruth: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Good day everyone. With the upcoming presidential elections in two days time, I and a select group of intellectuals have promised ourselves to stop talking/ debating and make sure we vote on Saturday come rain or sunshine.
However, before casting our votes, we have critically weighed the options before us, including the policies and achievements of the two front line candidates. It was while performing a critical review of the achievements of this government in different sectors that we hit a brickwall.
I and my colleagues have carefully gone through most lists of the FG achievements and can't seem to find any notable one in the two critical sectors of health and education. I call on the present government supporters and opposition alike to please enlighten me and others like me on what this government have achieved in health and education.
The only close semblance of any action in the education sector is the school feeding programme which is aesthetic or cosmetic at best and a modest failure in my opinion.
In the health sector, I don't think any attempt was made towards developing any policy, talk less of any achievement. There is no sign of progress or development in this sector especially.
I stand to be corrected with facts and figures showing the achievements of this government in this critical sectors. Please let's keep this thread decent and focus on good political discussion without sentiments, bias or animalistic display.I hope to make a final voting decision based on responses here. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Present Government Achievment In Educational And Health Sectors by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2019
brb....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present Government Achievment In Educational And Health Sectors by APCpackandgo: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Who are you voting for come tomorrow the 16th of February?
Click Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari to show who you are voting for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE:-ADP And 10, 000 Others Dump Alao Akala For New Party / Nigeria Decides 2019 / Reasons Why You Should Vote ATIKU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.