Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (42956 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Pusyiter(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2019
If the reasons as stated were the reasons for her attempted suicide, then it is more to it
Something has made her much more depressed before the incident.
Can't imagine because of Teddy bear and Flower grin

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Rotimi47: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2019
WTF
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by RexEmmyGee: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2019
I thought they are all rich kids?
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by islandmoon: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2019
Lara Oshiomole will never kill herself

1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by NLbully(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
Yeah, stupid enough not to judge people for their actions when I'm not in their shoes and can't feel their pains.

Sorry to say but you lack common sense like the girl

Did you even read the story "attempted suicide because of a guy
"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Otakom87(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Richdad50:
Why do we have a high rate of student suicide in private schools than public. Could there be a gap in the mental and psychological development of a private student? Or the structure of learning have failed to identify the imperatives of sociology? However, the overall phenomenon leaves so many questions unanswered.

Love is beautiful but a lower expectation of reciprocity is safer. A feeling of self worth and esteem is far better than the giggles that comes from a compliment. When you love yourself wholeheartedly, no lover can make you feel halfheartedly.

#Richdad
your brain de function well except when it comes to politics. Good one
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Richdad50:
Why do we have a high rate of student suicide in private schools than public. Could there be a gap in the mental and psychological development of a private student? Or the structure of learning have failed to identify the imperatives of sociology? However, the overall phenomenon leaves so many questions unanswered.

Love is beautiful but a lower expectation of reciprocity is safer. A feeling of self worth and esteem is far better than the giggles that comes from a compliment. When you love yourself wholeheartedly, no lover can make you feel halfheartedly.

#Richdad

Do u Want me to show u links of many public university students attempting suicide and killing each other?

And this girl here is a spoiled girl.

Ur brain should tell u that.

Mr richdad

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by nepapole(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
sukerefakere:
To dey type RIP these days dey sweet me

Stupid yeye child
me too.... especially for foolish ppeople.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by joyousever(f): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Thumbs up!
Richdad50:

#Richdad
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Ur life...

Ur business...

#Shame
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Keshe50: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, stupid enough not to judge people for their actions when I'm not in their shoes and can't feel their pains.

sense is far from this one o
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by taiwoti(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
[/color][color=#006600]
Richdad50:

#Richdad

Am not surprised this is coming from an Intellectual vagaborn, you spoke sensibly at the beginning but you flawed your piece by generalizing the whole private university students as some low self esteem individuals pampered by the system.

I expect you to single out the individual engaged in this immature display and castigate thereafter if you so wish.

Come to think of it, a toddler knows as a rule of thumb, the actions of an individual does not define the character of an entire group.

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by kingthreatz: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2019
She doesnt value life. Imagine over preeek. Over preek wey dey everywhere. She come school to read or to do love? Sorry, I dont pity her.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by arrestdarrester: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Flowers and teddy bear kwa? Indomie generation na wa for una

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Amina2019: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2019
she get time. adulthood never enter her body

Gabrie300:
A female student is trending in Babcock university after attempting to take her own life.
The Student who is considered to be a Public and Allied health student decided to Make such drastic Decision this Valentine evening after she was rumoured to be going to depression and also because of a Guy.
She is currently Receiving Treatment at Babcock University Teaching Hospital (BUTH).
Which has left so many students in shock for attempting to take her life because of a Guy.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
That’s not the story. Bloggers comes with different lies. The lady is suffering from depression.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
Shut the hell up!!! it's very easy throwing shades and insults at people's action when we are not in their shoes or really know how they feel.
Mr man keep quiet there. That lady is foolish because of one puppy love. Love that will fade with time. She thinks she is the only one that has gone through that route before I suppose? By the time many persons start sharing their stories she will be amazed or even ashamed.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Techguyz(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Nonsenseand Burantashi
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by EmzyT: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
For Boyfriend? Not even Husband? This is what happens When you don't know a Privilege it is to be among the living... Make una leave her na, foolish Bitch sad

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by alexola20(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by goldust777: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
Shut the hell up!!! it's very easy throwing shades and insults at people's action when we are not in their shoes or really know how they feel.
Don't tranfer the aggression on the guy now because your boyfriend did the same thing on Val day and didn't show up thank goodness you're mature minded enough not to commit suicide but disappointments are part of life just cool it okay
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by ClearFlair: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2019
StarUp:
Are you sure the suicide attempt was because of a boy or because she is tired of PMB's administration? grin Make una ask her well o cool

What is this one saying. Is PDP not the reason why we entered recession.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Dididrumz(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:

Truth. Most times we jump into conclusion without knowing how deep situations are.

Life is sweet but life is not easy.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Igxx(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Should I say this is stupidity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
I had been in her shoe and had experienced worst things. O boy I thought it twice and then let go. I thought of my family and friends, how they will feel. I thought of the person that broke my heart because such person was having fun while am sobering so I made up my mind not to commit suicide because of the following. ; ;First because my lover doesn't care,
second my family would weep profusely and lastly my friends would not only weep but would mock me because of one stupid relationship. Life is in phases hence we must experience different things to teach us a lesson. Committing suicide because of a boyfriend or girlfriend is the biggest mistake any person would do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics / Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.