Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 (45083 Views)

Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) / Nigerians In London Besiege Buhari's House, Shouting "Go Home" / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2019
almakiyyun:

How about the 20 billions freezed in Patient Jonathan's account? Mumu.

Everyone knows GEJ remains the biggest ineffectual buffoon in governance history.

Now to try to is use that as an excuse shows that even you acknowledge buhari is a failure and whatever campaign his wife is doing is dead on arrival

Because buhari came into power preaching integrity and all and here I asked a simple question, rather than shows facts on how she got N 2.5 billion you went onto say after all the former first lady stole more ?

Truly buhari supporters are stupid and this goes to show how low the public opinion of buhari is

He will be defeated tomorrow, be patient and wait

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
ThankGod she's in daura and there will she remain untill the husband joins her after the proper transition to the most amiable alhaji Atiku Mmaduaburochukwu Tunji Abubakar on 29th may, 2019. Insha Allah!!!

Alhaji Atiku chinedu Ishola Augustine Abubakar
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by HitmusicMedia1: 6:24am On Feb 15, 2019
MUSIC:- StarBoy Terri – Same You

Star Boy’s Terri drops a new single titled “Same You”. His followers loves the vibe he delivers for us on this lovely single.

Download And Enjoy! http://www.hitmusic.com.ng/starboy-same-you/

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by oseremhe: 6:27am On Feb 15, 2019
to all apc supporters we want to assure you that victory insha Allah is sure.

the opposition are just trying to talk away their fears, they know very well they are going to lose.

as far as we are concerned it is practically impossible for buhari to lose this election as democracy is a game of numbers, we have the numbers so no need to worry.

apc won the last presidential elections with about 2.57 million votes, with about 98% of this support base still largely intact.

while the opposition may want to lay claim to making inroads in buhari's strongholds they seem to forget that the apc have also achieved same in some hitherto pdp strongholds like akwa ibom, delta and cross river states.

to those banking on the votes of the south east, be reminded of the fact that apathy and low voter turnout has always characterized this region, don't be decieved by the total number of registerd voters here.

as things stands now the pdp needs to gets almost 3 million new votes to equal buhari's support base and some extra to win, with the power of incumbency another debacle to grapple with

just cast your vote in peace there is no cause for alarm
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by ituenvictor: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2019
i hope this will go a long way to help. o Lord unto thee will commit this nation
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Kingjames(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2019
seunlayi:
Losers wife.. Now, you remembered them? I espected her to go round the country and help all those street àkàrà Sellers to fry akara coollol . See the man dry hands on the pix,

Say no to next level of failure after the "change scam of 2015"

Like for Atiku make my head swell up, share for Buhari
I can bet with half of my salary that you don't have permanent voter card
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Mankosi: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

You be fool
I am sure u won't tell me that if u see me.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by robosky02(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2019
V- Vote
A- Atiku
L- Lets
E- Enjoy
N- New
T- Things
I- In
N- Nigerian
E- Economy.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by quaxa: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2019
ORDER YOUR HEALTHY MEAL PACKS @PINE NUTRITION AND FITNESS

GET THE BEST & AFFORDABLE FITNESS COACHING TODAY!!

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by bcashy: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2019
These are the real voters not all these nairaland fools wet no get pvc grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by comcorn: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2019
I do not know why people still remain blind, even for the fact that Buhari was unable to do anything to bring to justice his own tribe men who perpetrated the killings in Benue state is enough reason to vote him out, or are we going to wait until we all die in the hands of herdsmen before we wise up?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by foreshore(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2019
deomelo:

This one na campaign abi visitation, anyway by Saturday she and her husband go dey pack their load back to Daura where they belong

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 15, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]v
What is *v"? Talk now Mr Buhar.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by israelmao(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2019
It is too late for anyone coming out of the "Other Room" to campaign now.

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by DTaj: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2019
deomelo:

Beautiful, and fearless woman! Your husband, Muhammadu Buhari, will be re-elected for a 2nd term as President of Nigeria, by the special grace of God! Amen.

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Senatorbng(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Where are Atiku's wives and concubines? They will not go and do house to house campaigns for their husband now ok o. Tomorrow when PMB wins , they will say is rigging.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by buchilino(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2019
goslowgoslow:
Hahahaha The pigs won't like this.

ONCE A PIGLET ALWAYS A PIGLET
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by bizzibodi(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Very fine women with handsome husband make una carry go.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by buchilino(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Senatorbng:
Where are Atiku's wives and concubines? They will not go and do house to house campaigns for their husband now ok o. Tomorrow when PMB wins , they will say is rigging.

WHILE THE MOTHER'S SUPPORT APC THE SEEMS TO BE A PDP MEMBER
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2019
Vote Atiku tomorrow...mi solidarity to Atikulate
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by bionixs: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2019
goslowgoslow:
Hahahaha The pigs won't like this.
sir,you are the pig. you don't know yourself and you don't know what is good for you. you are stagnated and helpless
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by GolDRoger: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2019
She was force to do that

if not, tell me why she has not been doing so till now??
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Hollowshaft222(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2019
deomelo:

Nice one. Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Corperadams: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Donpeak:
Nigerians ! Sowore is your NEXT PRESIDENT!!! Take it or leave it. We are taking this country back from corrupt men and women of APC and PDP.

The only digital president in the race is OMOYELE SOWORE

Voting dis man simply means giving buhari better chance to win. Atiku may nt b d best but we all knw he is much better dan buhari.. U and i knw dis electn is btw apc n pdp.. Splitin vote wil give buhari beta chance to win... Sowore mayb beta dan al of them bt his party is yet to uptain dat power.. Jst think. #GODBLESSNIGERIA
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Lovetoglory(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2019
deomelo:

these are the people who truly vote in elections. They have no internet connections nor phones. PDP and their internet gimmicks should be aware

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Efeman1: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2019
During election, they leave their glorious paradise to remember the people in the dungeon. Afterwards, they relegate themselves to the revelry of their paradise at the plight of these ignoramus who don't know what they stand to gain with their voting rights! Unfortunate country...
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Donpeak(f): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2019
No Sir, you are making a mistake. Sowore stands a better chance than Buhari. All we need is for every sane person supporting Atiku to withdraw their support and Sowore’s victory will be landslide. Moreover, supporting Atiku is tantamount to enthronement of corruption and looting sprees. And if PDP should usurp power, trust me we’re gonna be in for another 16 years (if not more than) of strategic looting of our treasuries.
Don’t worry it’s a done deal
AAC is the party, Sowore is the man
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Donpeak(f): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Corperadams:

Voting dis man simply means giving buhari better chance to win. Atiku may nt b d best but we all knw he is much better dan buhari.. U and i knw dis electn is btw apc n pdp.. Splitin vote wil give buhari beta chance to win... Sowore mayb beta dan al of them bt his party is yet to uptain dat power.. Jst think. #GODBLESSNIGERIA
No Sir, you are making a mistake. Sowore stands a better chance than Buhari. All we need is for every sane person supporting Atiku to withdraw their support and Sowore’s victory will be landslide. Moreover, supporting Atiku is tantamount to enthronement of corruption and looting sprees. And if PDP should usurp power, trust me we’re gonna be in for another 16 years (if not more than) of strategic looting of our treasuries.
Don’t worry it’s a done deal
AAC is the party, Sowore is the man
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by xpac01(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75743144:

You saw the people we talked about in the last part of our post that you quoted, and you still came with your BIG head asking rubbish question!

Now, go back and read our post again, this time SLOWLY!!......emphasis on SANE NIGERIANS! cheesy

No matter how much you edit your post....we are talking to sane Nigerians kiddo, not people like you!! cheesy wink

Man forget play, anybody supporting PMB's reelection is either out of touch with reality in Nigeria or has consciously decided to act ignorant. Even a baby knows all is not well with this your "daddy" and future of Nigeria under his care.

So little man better drop you senseless before heaven releases its wrath on you.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by joeyswift(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
See the little boy in the third pic wearing a pdp head warmer with atiku 2019.real dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.