Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 (45084 Views)

Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) / Nigerians In London Besiege Buhari's House, Shouting "Go Home" / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Rotimi47: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Pretty Woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by youngmonj: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2019
I see a lot of people making NOISE and less SENSE on this nairaland. Fine all those massive campaigns are good but you see APC have understood that elections are won at a grassroot level which is what this woman has been doing and Yemi Osinbajo over the last few months with their door to door campaign. But hey what do I know, it's just a matter of days..
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by almakiyyun(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

Everyone knows GEJ remains the biggest ineffectual buffoon in governance history.

Now to try to is use that as an excuse shows that even you acknowledge buhari is a failure and whatever campaign his wife is doing is dead on arrival

Because buhari came into power preaching integrity and all and here I asked a simple question, rather than shows facts on how she got N 2.5 billion you went onto say after all the former first lady stole more ?

Truly buhari supporters are stupid and this goes to show how low the public opinion of buhari is

He will be defeated tomorrow, be patient and wait

Let's bet it, if Buhari losses I will credit ur account with 5k
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Aisha, wailers and Igbos heroine
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2019
xpac01:
So these people successfully cajoled this woman into campaigning for this her demented loser of a husband.

A president that's not aware of 99% of the events happening around his government.

They told us they did more with less but can't campaign by telling us those "more" they did.

And I keep wondering if the borrowed $20billion and about over $3million of Abacha recovered loots is also part of the less.

Money, they said, is not wasted but nobody has come out to tell us where the TSA fund and other funds paid to the coffers of the FG goes to.

We only see hunger in the. Loss of Jobs at every corner.

Please GOD we have sinned against You by not listening to your voice when you were warning us not to vote for the papalolo.

Now he is almost like a thorn to the progress of our nation and people at large.

Please father one thing we ask right now is you show us favour by working this old man out of the villa come tomorrow. Amen

#AtikuObi is a done deal insh'allah!!!!

Cajoled? Like you have no idea how it feels to be number one woman in the country and what she stands to lose if Buhari was to lose the election. Receive sense
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by techboss1313: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2019
So after spending alot of her time subtly discrediting Buhari, she is now campaigning for him?? angry
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by sanesta: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2019
CrtlAltDel:
Where are the children of hate, the most gullible people on planet earth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6404047_9_jpeg02519bfb266773f243fdef49420313d1
pls stay on topic
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Indispensable85(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
That's where elections are won, not on social media.
2.8 million votes loading from Katsina.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by gladisa7: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2019
see d smailyy houses wey she dey enter go campaign to people wey flies dey petch while she dey carry 30 million naira hand bag n her son dey drive 50 million naira bike..this northerners sef.
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by goslowgoslow(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=bionixs post=75744559]sir,you are the pig. you don't know yourself and you don't know what is good for you. you are stagnated and helpless[/quote
You are a fool are you to decide what I want for me? You pig!!]
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by lalax(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Dis one can not even cut his nails.... Dirty herdsman. Spit

deomelo:
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Okoroawusa: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Mama the mama!

We re solidly behind u!
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fragmented family. . . . From Sudan! wink
Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
almakiyyun:

Let's bet it, if Buhari losses I will credit ur account with 5k

It's bet bro

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 by seunlayi(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Kingjames:
I can bet with half of my salary that you don't have permanent voter card

Voting since 1993

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.