Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,954 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val (31175 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Foolish man
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by hokafor(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
If that house I m seeing there belongs to the husband that bought the car then the man is confused
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by temiregiddy: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Congratulations to his wife!

May I get my own woman someday
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by Kennitrust(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
texazzpete:
Can't be 'new'. Toyota ended production of then venza years ago.
see who is talking.

Can you buy bicycle for your wife?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by idonhammer: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
kidnappers right now

Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by lagdmark(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
Blood money.
Tufiakwa
Stop!. The igbo guy belongs to a drug Ring. Not a ritualist .
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by Hoodbilonia: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very stupid gift
Buying her a venza and she still lives in the projects
Bad roads.no roads.robbers ..bad belle dem.
See the dirty enviroment
She might even get robbed
Why not buy her a mansion
Venza dah she wud bash..dent. tokunbi venza of 3.9m
Mechanic wud use her to shine then later they will dump it on nairaland and driven by a lady ,owner relocating scam after the venza don get enuf issue.wan pack up
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
vowsng:

[s]What do you mean by village? With about 7 to 10m used in buying that car you can create an environment like in the city, what makes a village is the environment and not the name, what would she use the car for in the village? The place is not even secure for such a car. Smh[/s]

That's how u people stay online and trash,
how sure are u he don't have a new site where he is building a house, especially if he is igbo there is 101% chance he an almost completed, if not completed building project before thinking of getting that car..
Stop being a hater, ..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by texazzpete(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kennitrust:
see who is talking.

Can you buy bicycle for your wife?

Man, I’d be shocked if you had up to 10% of my net worth. It is this life of envy and bitterness that has kept you at the level you currently are.

Why are you so pressed, anyway? Are you their house help?

And yes, worm, I can buy bicycles for my wife. I really should, bicycles are great for fitness.
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by Doyenro23(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
decatalyst:
I am more concerned about the environment. sad

Are you drunk cheesy
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by watino: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
vowsng:

What do you mean by village? With about 7 to 10m used in buying that car you can create an environment like in the city, what makes a village is the environment and not the name, what would she use the car for in the village? The place is not even secure for such a car. Smh

Bro if you extend your eyes to your right, you will see a fence painted. That is an extension of the new house. It was not shown in the picture taken by OP
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
How is this news though?

If the guy no buy car for his wife, who else go buy for her? & why she dey weep like someone died?

Ngbeke John Paul and his mediocre life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by decatalyst(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

What's wrong with the environment u hater!
Haven't u heard about "village" before.
That's how y'all act Bill Gates online.
I will like to see ur village pls

Where did i form Bill gate? I just took an aim!

Huncu, use ur brain nau! undecided It shouldn't be on sabbatical at this time of the year angry
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Where did i form Bill gate? I just took an aim!

Huncu, use ur brain nau! undecided It shouldn't be on sabbatical at this time of the year angry

Always make sure u pick ur dusty Brain under the bed, before commenting
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by showafrica(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Olu20090:
Must be Igbo by two facts: her beautiful tone complexion and hair, and an afonja cannot afford such car without cutting off somebody's head.

See finishing... Skull miners will not like this
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by decatalyst(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Always make sure u pick ur dusty Brain under the bed, before commenting

Ode don run out of ideas grin grin
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Ode don run out of ideas grin grin

Look at this cow
Run out of ideas? Are we in some sort of debate or what? undecided
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by decatalyst(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Look at this cow
Run out of ideas? Are we in some sort of debate or what? undecided

Akuya, calm down and take cold bath in order to sleep...tomorrow, Nigerians decides. tongue
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Akuya, calm down and take cold bath in order to sleep...tomorrow, Nigerians decides. tongue

Nkita I hope u have pvc shaa tongue
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by decatalyst(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nkita I hope u have pvc shaa tongue

You are a sojourner, you can't vote where you are. So, goan sit down jare tongue
Re: Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
decatalyst:

You are a sojourner, you can't vote where you are. So, goan sit down jare tongue

Lol shebi u Don carelessly lose ur pvc .
Just know I can't give me mine grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.