Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains (22510 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by Yankee101: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Katsina is less populated than oyo but has more voters at over 3m.

Naija sha
Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by HomoDroid(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2019
This is why I hate democracy - now I will have the same single vote as this fellow who cannot understand simple logic and comprehension.

To break it down, the dead and the relocated already have their PVC made (hence uncollected) while thier names are expunged from the list of registered voter. This means the list of registered voters will be less than the total PVCs made. most of the excess will remain uncollected and will eventually have to be destroyed.

This issue also shames the cry-baby parties, whose campaign slogan is that INEC is swlling uncollected PVC. How come these ones are not bought?

Nbote:
Which kind explanation b dis?? If some of d ppl are dead and others transferred how exactly is d number of PVCs still more than d number of registered voters? It is actually supposed to b d other way around becos d dead names would still b in their register while those who applied for transfer would have both their PVCs transferred and names removed while those porting to d state would still have their names included in d register and their PVCs sent down to d state. There is still no way d number of PVCs should exceed d number of registered voters... Every PVC is supposed to appear on their register so INEC shld tell Nigerians how dey have PVCs dat aren't on their register. Dis excuse is dumb and daft...
INEC SHLD TELL NIGERIANS WHY DEY HAVE OVER 20000 PVCs DAT ISN'T CAPTURED IN THEIR REGISTER

Thanks... Now dis explanation makes some sense.. Thanks for d enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by Housing(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75744765:

When I told dumb brains here that west top on uncollected PVCs they thought I was joking, Oyo has 2.1 PVCs collected and 786,294 uncollected, while Anambra has 2.4 million PVCs collected and 134,564 uncollected, collected PVCs are what matters most not numbers of registered voters, thank God NK has called off election boycott, just watch how 10 eastern states will vote tomorrow.

So South East has 10 States according to your calculation?

1 Like

Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by Ziggylady(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP this figures are to intimidate you.
2.1M in Oyo
3.1M in Kastina
3.6M in Kaduna

7M in the of south east!

So what and intimidate who??..Igbos??..you are a joker undecided...Does the nonsense you posted translate to better standard of living against Igbos??..NO!

You wicked folks just use the ignorant,piss-poor folks in the north who cannot reason like normal humans because of ethnic and religous sentiments during elections..

After elections y'all just dump them like used tissue to their life of disease,and abject poverty..

Wicked people.
Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by Ziggylady(f): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

And your sharp brain that is working upside down doesnt know that the same anambra state governor has been shouting the achievements of PMB for the past one year. Outside Imo state my instinct has been telling me Anambra will give PMB the highest number of votes to APC this saturday in the south east. You think the governor giving accolades to the president all these while doesnt know what he is doing. Sit down there calculating numbers while real voters are on ground waiting to vote. Live updates from my ward await you.

I think you should keep quiet instead of saying thngs you have zero knowledge of..

I am from Anambra State and will tell you that 99% Anambra persons i know in Port-Harvourt Abuja,Lagos or Awka(Places i have visited or stayed) since 2015 that had anything good to say about PMB..The handful who use to like him in 2015 do not anymore

Obiano's fake buhari praises is simply because of the beef he has against Peter Obi ..nothing more.

If APC allows a free and elections,buhari will not get more than 20,000 votes in Anambra...

And that is me being very generous
Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by greggng: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
DMerciful:
INEC should explain why number of cards produced exceed number of registered voters

Go back to school...and learn comprehension...if you read with understanding you will notice that Inec answered that question...is not our fault say you no sabi book
Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by DMerciful(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kill yourself!
greggng:

Go back to school...and learn comprehension...if you read with understanding you will notice that Inec answered that question...is not our fault say you no sabi book
Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by Icon79(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Buhari and APC's rigging machines are busy at work.

This is the man who told the shepples that he's fighting kwaraption grin

O pari

Admin4322:
The number of Permanent Voter Cards in Oyo State is 28,539 higher than the number of registered voters in the state, The PUNCH has learnt.

While the aggregate of available PVCs is 2,962,646, the number of registered voters stands at 2,934,107.

A record obtained by our correspondent from the Independent National Electoral Commission’s office in Ibadan, the state capital, on Thursday showed that 2,176,352 PVCs had been collected.

But the commission’s Head of Publicity in the state, Mr Olayiwola Awolowo, explained the causes of the discrepancy in the figures.

Awolowo explained that some of the owners of the uncollected PVCs are dead, while others had transferred their details to their new locations.

He also stated that non-sensitive materials had been distributed to INEC offices across the local government areas in the state.

He said sensitive materials were at the Central Bank branch in the state, adding that they would be distributed at the appropriate time.

Awolowo said, “The total number of uncollected PVCs is 786,294 while 2 176,352 PVCs have been collected.

“The total number of registered voters is 2,934,107. The difference in the figures of the PVCs and registered voters is because some owners of the uncollected PVCs are dead while some have been transferred.

“All the sensitive materials have been distributed to the INEC offices across the state. As for the sensitive materials, they are still with the CBN. We will call party agents and journalists to witness the distribution of the materials as soon as we are ready.”

Awolowo stated further that all INEC offices in the state had been secured against attacks by security agents, adding that the commission was fully prepared for the Saturday presidential and National Assembly elections.

He said 946 card readers were available as backup for those that might malfunction during the exercise, adding that 1,607 new polling units had been created across the state to ease the process.

Source:https://punchng.com/number-of-pvcs-exceeds-total-registered-voters-in-oyo/
Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Housing:

So South East has 10 States according to your calculation?
Eastern state comprises of Southsouth and southeast minus Edo state
Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by BRAINTORMS(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75744842:

Soloquizing........

Let the living thank God for life.
For you being alive today is not by your power.

For you being able to shout SAI BABA, just like [/b] or [b]Atikulate, or TAKE IT BACK is not by your power, but only the GLORY of God!

Many people registered for their PVC, but died before the card was ready for collection.

Dear God, We thank you for LIFE!
It can only be you!
No be GOD?!

CLONING IS REAL!
https://www.nairaland.com/mannabbqgrllls
YOU ARE RIGHT

Re: Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains by writeprof(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Salvador1:
In Oyo 2.9m registered 2.1m collected

In Kastina 3.2m registered 3.1m collected
When will South get sense
exactly what I shouted out when I read this now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Testifies In Church For God's Protection And Victory At The Polls / Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.