Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP (29410 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by WAKILAMTU(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2019
We will pass the verdict tomorrow
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by arrestdarrester: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Smile4daddy:
I rather slap BURATAI in Military Barrack than to vote for Atiku.

A rough and a fugitive from Cameron with a shameless liar from China will never be Nigeria President.

When he supported Bubu with money for campaign in 2015, he was not from Cameroon. Now he is contesting against Al Sudani and you're saying he is from Cameroon. Liars!

APC are liars who have no shame. Growing up I was told liars are thieves too.

Let the incoming government enter quick quick abeg and expose the scam that this outgoing one is.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by farem: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
BOOMnaija:
APC IN NIGERIA AGAIN?

OVER OUR DEAD BODIES!

If u think d guy above me is a grilled fool, hit like.

If u think d one below me should actually be d one with his brain re-examined, hit share.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku contested against the wrong man at the wrong time.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Gkemz: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Last attempt of a drowning man
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by digitsolution: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2019
i wonder why Aisha Buhari is not involved in her Husbands Campaigns as has always being the norm for all First ladies or prospective first ladies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Indispensable85(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2019
I won't blame kola and pdp at all.
That Katsina crowd was just too much.
My pdp friend here was confused ,he's been speaking on a low voice since.
Katsina crowd was a record breaker of some sort.
The people in the streets enroute to the emir of Katsina palace is enough to hold another rally in Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Kingsbet673: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by AngelicBeing: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2019
BOOMnaija:
APC IN NIGERIA AGAIN?

OVER OUR DEAD BODIES!

If u think d one below me should actually be d one with his brain re-examined, hit share.
cool
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Maket: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2019
PDP the monitoring spirit
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Belluchii: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2019
The APC should be used to it by now, how many people noticed that the PDP had on several occasions claimed that APC crowd are not real all because they never believed a man can pull such crowd after all their effort to rubbish his administration.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by 11doubledee: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Instead of you to show us pictures and numbers from your adamawa rally, PDP is there hating and say jargons.
Mai gaskiya!
A good name is truly worth much more than gold and silver.PDP can't beat that.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by 11doubledee: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2019
digitsolution:
i wonder why Aisha Buhari is not involved in her Husbands Campaigns as has always being the norm for all First ladies or prospective first ladies
Someone that has been involved in door to door grassroot campaign.The results will be seen tomorrow at the polls.
PDP is on a very long thing grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by ClearFlair: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2019
PDP are super-pained. We will increase their pain tomorrow. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by ClearFlair: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2019
digitsolution:

Are seriously asking this question? She been campaigning all along.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by ejimatic: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Naijaalive:
Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) described Final Presidential Campaign For APC, Buhari has full of fabrications and false performance claims.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Buhari-Final-Campaign-In-Kastina-Full-Of-Fabrications-False-Figures-PDP.html
. Before you vote on Saturday think about these confessions: Buhari:I have not stolen your money. Atiku: I will not steal your money again.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2019
The entire valid votes for 2015 presidential election in Katsina state -- 1,449,426. Of the total valid votes, Buhari got 1.3m.

This is 2019, hunger and hardship have reset the brains of a good number of his supporters, and many zombies have come to dissociate themselves from the word "Change".

It will take massive rigging for Buhari to gather 800,000 votes this time. Atiku is not GEJ.

Those promising Buhari 3m votes in Katsina are nothing but jokes. Many people, including his hommies have come know the man Buhari for what he truly represents. Gone are the days when celebrities took to the streets to f00l themselves in the name or campaign for a man they don't even know.

This is 2019 o, no amount of electoral fraud can give him half of those fictitious numbers.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by ejimatic: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Naijaalive:
Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) described Final Presidential Campaign For APC, Buhari has full of fabrications and false performance claims.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Buhari-Final-Campaign-In-Kastina-Full-Of-Fabrications-False-Figures-PDP.html
. Every Nigeria will decide who to vote for tomorrow. However in contrast to APC. PDP is characterised by stealing and looting of public fund.I have a number of examples to cite on this. In their last Inglorious 16 years reign billions of naira was used to bribe senators to do their will. Our treasury was looted to the last kobo and helicopters were used to distribute money.Ewealla Okonjo said in the News newspaper September 2014 edition that considering the way PDP was looting treasury daily Nigeria would go into recession in 2015.It happened just so...She confirmed it in her. new book too. PDP is a party if unrepentant looters.It is money they are hungry for nothing else.In 2015 dollars belonging to masses were shared throutout tje country because of Jonathan s reelection bid.Regrettably the party said they would make Nigeria work again...Irony!Anybody who says PDP is not a looting party may not be able to identify Jesus or Mohammed if he sees either of them face to face. Not everybody in APC is good .It is not a party of saints but people still have some regard for public fund in the party unlike PDP. However it is your choice to vote as you like but whoever thinks PDP will make Nigeria forward is groping in the darkness of uncertainty.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by ada9ja(f): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2019
English teachers help me ooo
what type of figure of speech is this

PDP 16years was good with good economy, no hardship like this present govt yet 27 states where unable to salaries then

or PDP fuel price back then was less than today but there was frequent scarcity n we end up buyig a litr for 500 but the price is high but not scarce

PDP recorded the highest closure of companies when the economy was good n no hardship than today

bokoharam, herdsmen, militants, kidnapping, bank robbery was so high then yet the economy was good even no hardship

ASUU witness longest strike n setbacks for students during the PDP reign yet the economy was good n no hardship

my ibo people during xmas na war, if not fuel scarcity or bad roads ore-benin road n yet PDP govt was good, no hardship

buhari time is not like this but economy bad n there is hardship by some people

infact am confused

ok they the rat eating us n same time comforting us

vote wisely brothers
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Saviola14: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2019
BOOMnaija:
APC IN NIGERIA AGAIN?

OVER OUR DEAD BODIES!

Over your dead body,right?
Go commit suicide when APC win na
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Touchforfree(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Nbote:
No need for all dis Perry talks again... By tomoro I and my family would b OBIdiently ATIKUlating at d polls... Dats my right

"I and my family" indeed !.

See political grammar.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
arrestdarrester:

When he supported Bubu with money for campaign in 2015, he was not from Cameroon. Now he is contesting against Al Sudani and you're saying he is from Cameroon. Liars!

APC are liars who have no shame. Growing up I was told liars are thieves too.

Let the incoming government enter quick quick abeg and expose the scam that this outgoing one is.

Incoming government in your dreams.

4+4 = 2023.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
ada9ja:
English teachers help me ooo
what type of figure of speech is this

PDP 16years was good with good economy, no hardship like this present govt yet 27 states where unable to salaries then

or PDP fuel price back then was less than today but there was frequent scarcity n we end up buyig a litr for 500 but the price is high but not scarce

PDP recorded the highest closure of companies when the economy was good n no hardship than today

bokoharam, herdsmen, militants, kidnapping, bank robbery was so high then yet the economy was good even no hardship

ASUU witness longest strike n setbacks for students during the PDP reign yet the economy was good n no hardship

my ibo people during xmas na war, if not fuel scarcity or bad roads ore-benin road n yet PDP govt was good, no hardship

buhari time is not like this but economy bad n there is hardship by some people

infact am confused

ok they the rat eating us n same time comforting us

vote wisely brothers

Many Nigerians have short memory, while many are also mischievous.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by freddyokan(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
DamiAtBetfarm:
Bet on who will win the elections now on Betfarm

https://www.betfarm.com/#/sport/?type=0&sport=89&competition=18260263&region=1690089&game=13566810

Let's vote for the 'peaples' president if you believe he will win.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Chigold101(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2019
alizma:
How many people noticed that almost all Buhari's rally held in a stadium, even in states where he has less supporters?
how many people noticed that some Atiku rally held under trees and open field of smal size compare to stadium?
how many people observe that PDP had on several occasions claimed that APC crowd are not real all because they never believed a man can pull such crowd?
Pls don't shout rigging when Buhari is declared the winner.
so what happened in Anambra?
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by cmikel: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2019
God help us

Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by caribu: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2019
It is a mystery, people are dying of hunger, joblessness, diseases, lack of drugs in government hospitals, high rate of suicide cases, extraordinary high cost of living, and others are shouting, say baba!
Is it not the same market we go? Is it the same people we live together with in the same country?
What is he campaigning for again, the same lies without fulfilling anything?
Or this final lies that he/yhey will not owe anybody apologies?
Only fools should be deceived the second time, please.
Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by Slynation(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2019
alizma:
How many people noticed that almost all Buhari's rally held in a stadium, even in states where he has less supporters?
how many people noticed that some Atiku rally held under trees and open field of smal size compare to stadium?
how many people observe that PDP had on several occasions claimed that APC crowd are not real all because they never believed a man can pull such crowd?
Pls don't shout rigging when Buhari is declared the winner.
Under trees.....?? APC and lies ehh

Re: Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP by themanderon: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Funny how a man that largely ignored Nigerians during the last 4 yrs suddenly found his voice again during campaigns.
Where was he when his brothers where busy having a blood bath in most of the north central states? where was he when allegations of nepotism was made against his government? Where was he when his co travellers where accused of corruption? what explanations did he give to us when he made us a laughing stock by disappearing from the country for weeks and months?
Nigerians be wise, in your heart of hearts you know this man has got nothing to offer, don't allow tribalism or ethnic affiliation determine who you would vote for. Remember that some of the people that have died where his followers and yet he could not protect them.
Think about all these my people and don't allow empty meaningless rhetorics fool you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre / Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.