Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares (29360 Views)

Enugu Governorship Tribunal Judgement Absurd – Labour Party Declares / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Bobloco: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Labour Party has expressed confidence that tomorrow’s Supreme Court judgement would be in its favour.

The party disclosed this through its national legal officer, Kehinde Edun.

Edun noted that its presidential candidate in the February 25, 2023 election, Mr Peter Obi would be declared winner.

In his words: We are expecting victory because that is what justice demands; that is what Nigerians want. We will not lose hope. We have presented our case before the court.

“We are confident of victory for the Labour Party and Nigerians. We know that there will be jubilation everywhere in Nigeria.”

Vanguard had reported how the Supreme Court had fixed tomorrow, Thursday, to deliver the judgment it reserved on the two appeals that are seeking to nullify the election of President Bola Tinubu.

Atiku and Obi are challenging the declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, that Tinubu of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, was the valid winner of the presidential election held on February 25.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/supreme-court-judgement-well-be-victorious-tomorrow-labour-party-declares/amp/

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by taylor88(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
I wish I can meet Peter Obi one on one I would have loved that

I for tell Obi to withdraw from this case and let Tinubu rule till 2089

You see when you don’t expect anything from anyone you won’t be disappointed when you don’t get it because you’ve already made plans ahead to do without the person

Of all the geopolitical zones na only SE no dey too complain about this government because they were prepared ahead like they always got prepared from day one

Most of SS people too was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best hence e no dey too affect us

But you see Yorubas who taught Tinubu will stew their rice hence they kept all hope him

Na why them dey thief plantain and rice now to survive

Obi please drop this case and let Tinubu finish us

If you get money now plz venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025

177 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by ElSudani: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Delusions.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Tntsi: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Personally I have no expectations from the supreme court .
I will be deeply dazed ,shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, justice, fail to legalize forgery, criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

If they do, then tomorrow should be declared a national public holiday that will be in the history of Nigeria.
It will be called the day Nigera was saved from the cliff of death.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by surgebitcoin(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu will win nothing will change that.The appeal will be dismissed

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Urheadmaster(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Seconded cool
Tntsi:
Personally I have no expectations from the supreme court .
I will be deeply dazed ,shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, justice, fail to legalize forgery, criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

If they do, then tomorrow should be declared a national public holiday that will be in the history of Nigeria.
It will be called the day Nigera was saved from the cliff of death.

29 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Like leaders...like followers

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by LeoDeKing: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Labour Party and PDP will emerge victorious tomorrow.

Atiku will be sworn in on Friday and Peter Obi will be sworn in on Saturday.

Both as president of Nigeria.

Foolish animals.

263 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Labour Party and PDP will emerge victorious tomorrow.

Atiku will be sworn in on Friday and Peter Obi will be sworn in on Saturday.

Both as president of Nigeria.

Foolish animals.

Even though I no dey support anybody this is funny 🤣🤣🤣

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by StOla: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Atiku don use Chicago saga to silence and control Obi's mob.

Dem no even get ginger again to expect anything for Obi, as Atiku has announced himself as the 2nd.

Rather than Atiku unseat Tinubu, he only managed to remind Obidients that he is the one with a better chance than the one who finished 3rd.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by famology(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na their supporters I dey feel for. They keep deceiving them and making them suffer emotional trauma back to back.

I remember how the supreme court justices were interrogating oyetola's lawyer in his case against Adeleke. I just knew oyetola don lule already.

With the nature of interrogation by the justices on Monday, it's clear that both Atiku and Obi have lost yet again. Case dismissed!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by OkCornel(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is becoming a joke.

PDP, LP Technicality na your mate?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Dodada: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Victorious how? With ZERO evidence? Gbajue grin grin grin grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by ozo13(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
As expected.Delusion grandiosity

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Smartjeezy01(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Day dreaming.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Wizardslayer: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Story for the gods.

28 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Fugazy2023: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dey play grin
Comedians grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by LegendHero(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
For more jokes, text Elupeee to 419.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by BluntCrazeMan: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ok naa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dollar is changing for more than N1,100 at the moment grin

Chief use two months spoil wetin predecessors dey spoil in eight years.
Whether Labour wins or not, the sufferings and enjoyments in the regime will go round!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by bennybuhari: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dreamland

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by matm: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Amen!.
If the almighty who owns all says yes, it's done.
His name is Yahweh Sabaoth, the creator and owner of all that exist anywhere.
He is the Alpha and Omega.
His name is Yahweh Sabaoth, the consuming fire.
Any door he shuts or opens is final.
Before heaven and earth/ spirits were created by him, he existed in timelessness.
The only spirit being that had no beginning nor end.
His name is Yahweh Sabaoth.
Let your will be done.
Whatever is your will, we will accept whole heartedly oh Yahweh Sabaoth.

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Ewex8h: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
For dream

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by MikeMicheal(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
If Obi wins,
I will give 100 nairalanders 1K each.

Bookmark this.

MODIFIED: Result is out, make i go use my money buy suya.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by christejames(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Well, it's good to be optimistic embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by nairalee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
I'll rather use tomorrow to wonder on who will win UEFA Europa league matches tomorrow than expecting any other victory from Supreme Court of Nigeria.

No faith in Nigerian judges

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
You will be victorious tomorrow....Dey play.
After supreme court's judgement tomorrow, that's when it will dawn on Labour party that even the very apex of our judicial system has long been bought over.

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by kennyz247(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu should just be kicked out that's all..
Anyhow it happens, we will still be ok

Watch out, ATIKU is coming

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by spako4(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
You will need handkerchief to wipe your tears .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by alt3r3g0: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
For this naija when we dey so?

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
How?

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by datola: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hope deferred makes the heart weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move / Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground / Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.