Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Arsenal Ex-manager Wenger Reveals Why He Rejected Joining Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Ex-manager Wenger Reveals Why He Rejected Joining Real Madrid (301 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid / OMG!! Arsene Wenger Reveals 2 Top Stars Would Be Sold By January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Ex-manager Wenger Reveals Why He Rejected Joining Real Madrid by AdexUpdates: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed that he rejected the chance to join Real Madrid many times, while he was still with the Gunners.
The Frenchman spent over two decades with at Arsenal and led the club to three Premier League titles and seven FA Cups.
Wenger was repeatedly coveted by Real, but he says he could not walk away from the project at Arsenal.
“I turned Real Madrid down more than once but now I must say it’s over for me.
“I feel if you ask any manager in the world: “Are you interested?” and everybody would say: “Yes!”. It’s the biggest club in the world.

Rad more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2019/02/arsenal-ex-manager-wenger-reveals-why.html

(1) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Concedes Manchester City Have Been Figured Out / Stolen vehicle / How To Speed Up Your Body Metabolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.