Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka (22406 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Alejob: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why I won't be voting for Buhari tomorrow

1. The OPEN corruption at Nigeria Immigration OFFICES (inflated price of International Passport) continued unabated under his watch

2. NTA is still unprofessional and attracts less view even now (he doesn't even watch NTA)

3. Nigeria Police still collect bribe and sadly under Buhari the Army joined for the first time

4. Buhari son that has not worked in his life had a multimillion naira powerbike even when his father borrowed to get his party nomination ticket just some 3 plus years ago

5. No forward thinking organisation or country will appoint someone in the age category of Buhari to turn the organization around.
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Elista(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Whether they shot or shut,I want to knw more details why he took that action
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by femi4: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:
Wise Government.

No propaganda unit for the PDP.

Border blocked. Radio station blocked.

Victory for APC on Saturday assured.

No time.
Na so
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by ikpitreal: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
FastShipping:
Olodo grin grin

"Shot down". grin grin grin

nah its shutdown.
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Kingjames(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
interim
hehehe eleka
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Walexy13: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is well...
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by IloveToMess: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by calyto: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who 'Shot' it down?

I don't believe that Fayemi will pull the trigger.

Was Lere there when the 'shots were fired?
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by IYANGBALI: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
For very obvious reason
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Afritop(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Once they are not in government. The ruling government is a tyranny

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by goslowgoslow(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Aystarz:

Are you always this retarded or are
you making a special effort today?
Why are you people always insultive? I only asked you a question. Can you insult your father at home?
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Olajah81: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
2gbasky22:
APC is a party of tyrants

which sensible Nigerians mist vote out of power before things get out of hand

Vet Atikulated today for a better Nigeria

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

U need help
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Olajah81: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
goaldynboy:
Why is APC having phobia for contrary opinions! APC is too dictatorial and violent for my liking!!

MEANWHILE, TAKE A LOOK BELOW WHY BUHARI SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SMELL ASO ROCK AGAIN:

U need help...
May God rest ur trouble souls
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by SEGLIZ: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Do you stay in Ekiti? If not shut your stinking mouth forever.

please what is really happening out there. from ogun, over anyone with wisdom and fear of God should not believe everything coming out of pdp fold if at all any.
rhino is pdp international wailer, this guy is ekiti local wailer. so desperate a group of people very ready to set the nation on fire to return to their destructive ways.
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by SEGLIZ: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afritop:
Once they are not in government. The ruling government is a tyranny

case closed.
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Xander85: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
goaldynboy:
Why is APC having phobia for contrary opinions! APC is too dictatorial and violent for my liking!!

MEANWHILE, TAKE A LOOK BELOW WHY BUHARI SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SMELL ASO ROCK AGAIN:

Damn! That's a long rap sheet! undecided
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by SEGLIZ: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
goaldynboy:

you forgot to add
101 Buhari is a no Nigerian.
102 Buhari is jubrin al Sudan. finaly
103 Buhari is not just lifeless but dead.
I can't just imagine a lazy and jobless fellow. if you brain can process 100 reasons to bring down a fellow man but can reason your way forward. so pathetic.
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Aystarz: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Why are you people always insultive? I only asked you a question. Can you insult your father at home?

If you had a responsible father, you wouldn't ask that. Bloody son of a gun.
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by oluphunmy(f): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
This Lere guy is mad sha. When your oshoko shut down ikogosi u didn’t say a word oooo. Bleep all ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by goslowgoslow(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Aystarz:

If you had a responsible father, you wouldn't ask that. Bloody son of a gun.
I don't need joining issues with you, it obvious that you lack respect and you are a kid. The person you are insulting could be your father's age. Ride on.
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Charly68: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
When they refused to psy relevant taxes and dish out correct information they deserve to be shut down so as to serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Do you stay in Ekiti? If not shut your stinking mouth forever.
you dey mind the earthworm?
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Aystarz:

Are you always this retarded or are
you making a special effort today?
believe me, he is faster than you
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
xpool:

You are shedding crocodile tears.
What sex of crocodile are you?
Shot down is figurative in this case, the writer trying to in fare the use force similar to that from the barrel of guns, considering the federal might backing the impunity of some APC public officers.
did lere olayinka tell you this? anyways from your own grammar, i see you are both of the same flock
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Akiika: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Which kind gun Fayemi use shoot the radio station? 'Olodo rabata'.
Can't tell when to use 'shut' or 'shot'
Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Balogun990: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka by Pat081: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
That is what we call pay back time his useless boss too do more than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo / Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.