Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO (1431 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / No Going Back On Election Boycott — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Mynd44 lalasticlala to clear the air.
This is the audio of Nnamdi kanu this morning canceling election boycott
Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Wonderful. I'm sure Atiku's camp pulled this off by signing an agreement to fulfill their demand.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by eyescue(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2019
i used to believe in this man, but now I believe him no more. I must vote out the lifeless one and ensure that I and my good people of Nigeria are well Articulated whether election boycott or not

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
eyescue:
[s]i used to believe in this man, but now I believe him no more. I must vote out the lifeless one and ensure that I and my good people of Nigeria are well Articulated whether election boycott or no[/s]t

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by livelymatilda22: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Lol...Confused soul.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by focus7: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2019
The meaning of zombie is when someone sits somewhere and remote control the lives of some people, he tells them how they must live their lives.

Kanu stays in UK collecting money in millions to promote Biafra for his selfish interest and his zombies daily faces bullet here in hunger.

He announced election boycott and after the zombies have done boycott campaign he called off the election boycott because he knows they don't have a mind of their own to think except he thinks for them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by magoo10(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Zombies right now

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by nwanyionitsha: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2019
freedomforall30:
Wonderful. I'm sure Atiku's camp pulled this off by signing an agreement to fulfill their demand.
Nobody signed anything with him.
He realized his foolishness.
Do you know that igbos were resolute on voting tommorow?
If the boycott stood and people came out to vote and there was violence and death in the SE, who would have been held responsible. ?
You think the US was joking by saying everyone would be held responsible for any part they play in election violence and disruption.
I hope you know ipob is being accused of burning down the prisons and election materials in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by nwanyionitsha: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
focus7:
The meaning of zombie is when someone sits somewhere and remote control the lives of some people, he tells them how they must live their lives.

Kanu stays in UK collecting money in millions to promote Biafra for his selfish interest and his zombies daily faces bullet here in hunger.

He announced election boycott and after the zombies have done boycott campaign he called off the election boycott because he knows they don't have a mind of their own to think except he thinks for them.
Who would have boycotted the elections?
100ipob members came and ran around under the watch of the police and army.
Southeasterners aren't zombies and kanu knows,that is why he called off the boycott. .
Let me inform you, if the boycott stood and there was violence and deaths in the SE, kanu would have been held responsible.
Argue with the US.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
My people in as much as WE will love atiku to win his supporters must rise and go and vote,he can't win on nairaland with likes and shares,so go to your polling unit and vote
Pmb has die hard supporters in the north,i heard some have even been sleeping in their wards just to cast their votes for him.
Pls don't let us allow this evil to come back for the second time because of our negligence.
Vote Atiku and stay till the votes are counted,its just once in every four years,so why can't you sacrifice that day for your country.
Vote don't fight.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by Newznow: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
[s]Nobody signed anything with him.
If the boycott stood and people came out to vote and there was violence and death in the SE, who would have been held responsible. ?
You think the US was joking by saying everyone would be held responsible for any part they play in election violence and disruption.
I hope you know ipob is being accused of burning down the prisons and election materials in the SE. [/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster
Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by NothingDoMe: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody signed anything with him.
I hope you know ipob is being accused of burning down the prisons and election materials in the SE.
I was just laughing yesterday when BMC were desperately publishing videos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by mercyville: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Just one albino controlling a whole race.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO by Online4u: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDGbhamIqkM
Nnamdi Kanu giving definitive expository presentation on Jubril, Buhari’s impostor #NnamdiKanu #JubrilfromSudan #Buhari #Ipod

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Inec Resumes Collaction Of Bauchi Result Today!! / Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution / SS Govs To Beg PMB To Accept Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.