Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution (1430 Views)

Senate Says It Is Ready To Amend Nigerian Constitution To Okay State Police / Call To Remove Islam From The Nigerian Constitution / Re: Atiku Abubakar Not Qualified For Presidency. Nigerian Constitution Speaks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by teufelein(f): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures on Nigerian Constitution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2N5Hntcbjg

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by jchioma: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari has a lot of defending to do...

1) Dude did not write WAEC

2) He is not even a Nigerian

Therefore, is not fit to govern Nigeria.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by Fadomero(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2019
old pigs see pigs deceiving pigs operation free the pigs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by teufelein(f): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2019
A person gets First School Leaving Certificate after 6 years of primary school education.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by teufelein(f): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2019
A person gets the West African School Certificate after secondary school education.
This is the minimum requirement to contest for the office of the Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by teufelein(f): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2019
This image here is an extract from the 1999 Constitution that makes it clear that Primary 6 First School Leaving Certificate only applies to those seeking work in a State. Those that quoted this 'Interpretation' out of context to justify the ridiculously unconstitutional claim that Jubril/Bubari does not need a WAEC certificate to contest for the presidency is a disgrace to the league of Senior Advocates of Nigeria and the legal profession in general.
This section of the constitution refers to state employees, not even federal workers and has to do with employment not running for the office of the president.
Note, a person needs a specified qualification School Certificate (WAEC) to sit in Aso Rock, not Primary 6 First School Leaving Certificate.
Jubril/Buhari and Atiku need WAEC to be the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by teufelein(f): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by teufelein(f): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2019
The Nigerian Constitution is Supreme to any other law in Nigeria and all judges must adhere to it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Nigeria matter don tire almost every one

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by iammo(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
cool

Mscheeeew!!!!!

How does all this uselessness Help Foolish IPOB get Referendum??

For other Ipobian dunce disturbing us with unreasonable noisemaking. Here are very sinple steps to seek seccession.

1: Your Rep and Lawmakers are pressurised to do their job by Sponsoring a bill Tagged "NIGERIAN REFERENDUM ACT AND AMENDMENT 2019"

2: You Online IPOB would start a hashtag and a public awareness campaign like "The not too young to run campaign" on why the bill must be signed .

3: Once it gets signed, the president begins the process of get.you noisemakers "lefelendum or erection "

4: After succesfull referendum the two nation biafra and nigeria seat like adult to negotiate asset and liability sharing, border terms and agreement just brexit only this time biafraexit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by Justiceleague1: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
dem plenty for ur house
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by gbengaolaniyi(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:

it's becoming harder this days to defend Afonja Nation and i don't know where this new generation of ipod yoot get their own information on how we"(the true son of Afonjaland, the choosing one and the only true Muslim recognized by the caliphate in the whole of Oduduwa Nation cool cool cool) operate Just to disgrace us here on, on our own platform (nairaland) even when we accommodate them here peacefully angry angry angry if your a true omolabi, you must not forget one thing, and that's to make sure that every ipod yoot both home and uptown hate NK and love adeyika Grandson Isha Allah

Gbenga olaniyi is a social media influencer reporting from ogbomosho IDP camp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by Frankdoz29: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
gbengaolaniyi:

it's becoming harder this days to defend Afonja Nation and i don't know where this new generation of ipod yoot get their own information on how we"(the true son of Afonjaland, the choosing one and the only true Muslim recognized by the caliphate in the whole of Oduduwa Nation cool cool cool) operate Just to disgrace us here on, on our own platform (nairaland) even when we accommodate them here peacefully angry angry angry if your a true omolabi, you must not forget one thing, and that's to make sure that every ipod yoot both home and uptown hate NK and love adeyika Grandson Isha Allah

Gbenga olaniyi is a social media influencer reporting from ogbomosho IDP camp
we Yoruba Muslims must continue to slam our ewedu skull harder so that Igbo's will hate Nnamdi KANU i'sha Allah.... We Yoruba Muslim afonjas has spoken.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Epochal-Revolutionary Lectures On Nigerian Constitution by teufelein(f): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Notre is a French word; means 'Our"...and Dame means "Lady" So Notre Dame means Our Lady.
So I learnt that a certain Notre Dame; Our Lady got burnt down in France...big deal, I said. But someone said to me: Baron, where's your humanity? Nigeria, I responded! He looked at me a few moments and walked away...
I could care less...
Why in tarnation should I be bothered
That a certain Notre Something got razed in France?
How has France condoled with Nigerians on our numerous disasters?
Notre Madalla Bombing
Notre Agatu Killings
Notre Jos Killings
Notre IPOB Killings
Notre Benue Massacres
Notre Shiite Massacres
Notre Maiduguri Killings
Notre Fulani Herdsmen Enugu
Notre Fulani Herdsmen Delta
Notre Fulani Herdsmen Edo
Notre Adamawa Mass Murders
Notre Boko Haram Mass Murder in Yobe
Notre Zamfara Gold Killings
Notre Kaduna Insane Killings
Notre Rivers Killings...
And so many more.
Not once did France ask
Why we had so many Notre Dames being razed ...
They didn't ask us why...
We have so many dead and dying
When there's no declared war...
They ain't concerned that
We suffer amidst plenty...
They morbidly seem to enjoy the fact that the whole Nigeria is Notre Misery!
Then they had just ONE Notre Something disaster...
And made World News...
With a myriad condolences...
And millions of dollars in donations...
Just for a SINGLE disaster...
And expect me with a thousand disasters...
To express some condolences?
It would NEVER happen!
For I have sufficient Notre Dame Disasters in my home country...
To last me several lifetimes and more...
With not a care in the world...
By France or whomever...
To help mitigate my Notre Dames...
Coz I'm just one miserable Black Man...
From a shit hole country...
Let France or others cry over their singular Notre Dame...
And allow me to mourn my thousand Notre Dames in peace...
For a single disaster per decade in France...
Is a normal working day in the abomination I call home.
May France bury her dead...
And allow Nigeria to bury her dead.
I do not condole with France...
For I've got several Notre Dames...
In my home country to mourn...
If France were a part of humanity...
Then they should help me with my numerous Notre Dames...
And I shall drop a tear for their single Notre Dame...
But as things stand
I stand with my people
And not a thought for France...
For I wasn't born a hypocrite!
May they bury their dead
And I shall bury mine as well.
Every country to herself
And let God be for us all.
And that, my friend, is my stance!
Now, #thinkAgain, my brother
For it's right to do so...

(1) (Reply)

SS Govs To Beg PMB To Accept Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter / If Revolution Start In Nigeria, The Shi'ites Will Be The Group To Start It / Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.