Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) (37050 Views)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by kidora: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2019
nigeriaaa
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
Juju does not work, it's all a myth. If juju works, let a native doctor make juju to prevent a person against bomb blast.
Juju works but it has expiring date that even the jazzman won't tell you, I have witnessed people repelling bullets "ODESHI" with my two korokoro eyes!! (Kaje boys during the Crisis in Kaduna State and hardcore IPOB members)
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by ajayiopy: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Pojomojo:
We are Boxers Briefs Party (BBP)
Yes, I shall prosecute all thieves both pen and iron robbers
I shall ensure Police are well kitted with the attached pics on my signature
Kindly go to my signature and vote for me
I will give you Large, Xtra Large and XXL
I will provide different Colors
I will deliver the bags to your door step
#Rtmyhustle
We have performed on Nairaland, Twitter, Instagram and Google+
I have done this in the last four years and am asking you to vote for me to Lead you in the next four years.
CALL ME ON 08067533300

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by oochi123(f): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2019
End of the road for you..your juju could not save you.. I pity their mothers
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

Lol. So you don go? Y’all keep using useless phrases to deceive yourselves

Those things don’t exist.
Work on your mind bro.
Lol. You also don’t believe the pant myth too shey? grin
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
sad The babalawo don scammed dis one with ordinary red rope
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Electedetim(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
they met their water low and justice will speak
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Davash222:
Nigeria Police bullets always ripping off clothes since 1519.

Makes them look disgraceful as possible.. prevents young minds from looking at robbery as an option. They should know what they will look like when caught. There is a psychology behind that.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
I can bet my left Brown ass that these guys Are Innocent. I Don't believe Anything corrupt Nigeria police claims. If they were Really Armed Robbers Arrest, Prosecute and Jail them..

The Crooked Nigerians police are No difference between the so called Armed Robbers If they are killing SUSPECTS.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by eerolbort: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
Only criminal minded people are against PMB. I'm sure you're eating fat on corruption tongue think about your future, think about PMB and vote for next level.

Olodo, keep quiet there ... Mr clean, keep pushing the rubbish u are pushing and you would turn out to the among those that hunger would swallow if your bullshit talk becomes reality.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Lol. You also don’t believe the pant myth too shey? grin

Lol. Not only I don’t believe, I feel ashame for people who believe and talk about it like it really exist.
Their level of ignorance is irreversible.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

Lol. Not only I don’t believe, I feel ashame for people who believe and talk about it like it really exist.
Their level of ignorance is irreversible.
grin
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Slynation:

Juju works but it has expiring date that even the jazzman won't tell you, I have witnessed people repelling bullets "ODESHI" with my two korokoro eyes!! (Kaje boys during the Crisis in Kaduna State and hardcore IPOB members)

See you analyze am like say you don do PA work for one native doctor before. Lol.

You have not seen any of those. Stop lying.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Same way we are confused when we see young people like you supporting a certified failure like Buhari ..same thing man same thing

grin grin. Laughing in Swahili. grin grin
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by LINTUNE(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Davash222:
Nigeria Police bullets always ripping off clothes since 1519.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by itunuhandslot(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Evil that men do live after them..
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This must be one of the most torturous and ardous moment in the life of a robber , sitting close to the corpse of a fellow robber who was alive and talking tough just 2 hours ago .. At this point reality will flash by
Salman Rushdie...Satanic verses. Good read.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by SCAMDOCTOR: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
Don't know why young able boys will be carrying gun around to rub people.

oga na 'rob' no be 'rub'
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by SCAMDOCTOR: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Uiui12:
See below
Kingsbet674:
Uiui12:
See below

dominique lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

See you analyze am like say you don do PA work for one native doctor before. Lol.

You have not seen any of those. Stop lying.

Do I stand a chance to Gain/Lose anything trying to convince/confuse you?? NO
So u are free to believe what you believed in....!!
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Afamed: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Same way we are confused when we see young people like you supporting a certified failure like Buhari ..same thing man same thing
Your orientation isn't different from those lying on the floor. Supporting Onnoghen with his questionable billion in account isn't different from those lying on the floor who also want to enrich themselves without a stress
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2019
And somebody will tell me that juju only fails when you do what the useless native doctor didn't tell you to do.

So did native doctor tell them not to fire back at the police, or he told them not let police bullets touch them?

Juju is the surerest way of dying earlier
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
started deceiving people since 20 years before Christ.
If say nah lie as BAAH prophets
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Brightest04(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I want to ask you,are you not a failure yourself?Because the way you talk shows you're a failure.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by BiGVEEN58(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Slynation:

Do I stand a chance to Gain/Lose anything trying to convince/confuse you?? NO
So u are free to believe what you believed in....!!

Do I stand to lose or gain anything in advising you to stop flaunting your ignorance in a public forum? NO!
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by frowland(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
So upon the juju dey tie for for body grin grin

Juju is a hogwash. Does nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.