Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) (37053 Views)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Gracesofar(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2019
olatade:

they don't wanna work but leave big.

Yahoo boys and armed robbers, whatz the diff? The both make their client cry and put them in disarry

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by mozona(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2019
upon their odeshe self bullet still dey enter. mtchew
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2019
bluefilm:
Na wa o.

Cult kill, they pull down trouser.

Police kill, they pull down trouser.

Abeg wetin dey inside that trouser sef wey dem wan see?

O di egwu.

We are a developing country n like flexing muscles upon small victories. In developed countries, the body will immediately be taken to the mortuary.

In Nigeria here, no body will pay money for mortuary...after all who send them?.

The common practice of burying the dead in Africa is buy wrapping their unclad body in white clothing. To do this, the cloths have to be taken off or remove to some extent where further removal will be easy. This is done while the body is still fresh else u will not like the experience @all (it is easier to dress the dead than to UnCloth them).

For the ones alive, the common way of parading criminals in Nigeria is having them go unclad.

For the armed thiefs above, I tink they off their cloths to show their jars ( grin not java) library.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by olatade(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
How much der wan thief take live big? grin

bros you never see millionaire armed robbers before? na small small dem dey start
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

Do I stand to lose or gain anything in advising you to stop flaunting your ignorance in a public forum? NO!

Lol u tagged it ignorance....??
what's even my business....
If u like drink Sniper for my case...
what have been seen cannot be unseen...grin
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Echo50(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2019
A big plus for NPF though they misbehave at times but truly, they hv tried for this. More strenght
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
You know see say the red one work
madridguy:
So upon the juju dey tie for for body grin grin
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Rotimi47: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Davash222:
Nigeria Police bullets always ripping off clothes since 1519.
It uncloth and strip the dead to their panties!

Abeg the thing dey weak person but maybe they are using it to demoralize criminals.

However, what happened to their juju? The jin, deity or demon run when him see AK bullet approaching grin

Morale; Crime don't pay, so stop spilling human blood and making the innocent cry.

Payback time will always come to the wicked and it should always come quickly.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by bluefilm: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
K00da:

We are a developing country n like flexing muscles upon small victories. In developed countries, the body will immediately be taken to the mortuary.

In Nigeria here, no body will pay money for mortuary...after all who send them?.

The common practice of burying the dead in Africa is buy wrapping their unclad body in white clothing. To do this, the cloths have to be taken off or remove to some extent where further removal will be easy. This is done while the body is still fresh else u will not like the experience @all (it is easier to dress the dead than to UnCloth them).

For the ones alive, the common way of parading criminals in Nigeria is having them go unclad.

For the armed thiefs above, I tink they off their cloths to show their jars ( grin not java) library.

You very funny, man. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Freighthost: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dey should also fish out the herbalist that put dose fetish powerless tins on dere waist

Send your shipment tru us
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Freighthost: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dey should also fish out the herbalist that put dose fetish powerless tins on dere waist

gypsey:
I can bet my left Brown ass that these guys Are Innocent. I Don't believe Anything corrupt Nigeria police claims. If they were Really Armed Robbers Arrest, Prosecute and Jail them..

The Crooked Nigerians police are No difference between the so called Armed Robbers If they are killing SUSPECTS.

With juju on dere waist?haaaaa ahhhhh kai...dis guy mus b Buhari supporter...blindfolded
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Charly68: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Babalawo deceived them I think..now they are jinxed . kudos to the excellent mobile force .Keep killing them to give us a better society .
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by DerideGull(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
So upon the juju dey tie for for body grin grin

You safely thought the men of Nigerian police did not wear juju too? Some juju are more potent than others.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Corrinthians(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This must be one of the most torturous and ardous moment in the life of a robber , sitting close to the corpse of a fellow robber who was alive and talking tough just 2 hours ago .. At this point reality will flash by
Nigerian police disgust me. What's the use of stripping a corpse? What is wrong with people in this country? angry

Folks behaving like cavemen from first century. angry
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by CioAngels(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
GuyWise101:
Any robber wey think he go rob him fellow poor nigga will get caught, if them go rob the senators and the rich politicians we no go worry becux na our money dem politicians dey still.
Amen, they should go after stealing politicians.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Everyday 4 d thief one day 4 its owner
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by zeestone99(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
In Nigeria my country, justice is only for the poor, the rich goes free. When ll this same justice apply to the rich.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freighthost:

With juju on dere waist?haaaaa ahhhhh kai...dis guy mus b Buhari supporter...blindfolded
Yes, i am a buhari supporter for not believing Police lies?

If you believe that these guys are Guilty just because police claims they are then You are one of the reasons buhari is in power in the first place because you believed All buhari's lies.

Anyway, how can I ship tru you? How much? and were do you ship from and to were? I am Interesed seriously. I am in the UK.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Freighthost: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, i am a buhari supporter for not believing Police lies?

If you believe that these guys are Guilty just because police claims they are then You are one of the reasons buhari is in power in the first place because you believed All buhari's lies.

Anyway, how can I ship tru you? How much? and were do you ship from and to were? I am Interesed seriously. I am in the UK.

Lol
We have hub in Uk
We are affordable
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freighthost:

Lol
We have hub in Uk
We are affordable
Were exactly? and how Affordable? how can you be located?
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by kingcornel(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=75749878]People get mind sha, ukwuatta festival back , all those who committed crime would have their names being used by different musicians as a way if deterring others from committing crime.

U r truly an ukwuani man...Aje sir
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by nkemdi89(f): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=kingcornel post=75773567][/quote]
Lol woman, aje aje.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) by Pojomojo: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2019
wink
ajayiopy:

CALL ME ON 08067533300

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.