Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Election Is Tomorrow. Are You Truly Ready ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election Is Tomorrow. Are You Truly Ready ? (176 Views)

Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC / Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody / Are Nigerian Youths Truly Ready To Run Or Just Ranting?, By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Election Is Tomorrow. Are You Truly Ready ? by mackant: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
So election is tomorrow, and you are all fired up. "My vote must count" you insist. Well, that's beautiful. So who are you voting for ? A cross section of Nigerians are boldly and ignorantly campaigning for the two major bad choices on the ballot paper. Try to probe more on why this is the case, you will realise that the vast populace, the illiterate masses and the seemingly "educated graduates" alike feel helpless about the situation and feel that the "occasion" Is just between the devil and the deep blue sea, even while there are dry grounds, other parties with better idealogies. Before you go forth to cast your vote I ask you, are you willing to place your future in the hands of one who repeatedly failed you for close to two decade, or the other who had been riding on propaganda, lies and deceit for a couple of years. Think before you make that decision knowing fully well that the future of your children, including the ones you made last night rests on this. That #10,000 you may be taking to sell your votes for four years is equal to a salary of #208.33 monthly and you have been paid for four years, you have no right to complain, and even if you do, be rest assured it falls on deaf ears. Let's endeavour to do what's right, so posterity can judge us fairly. Like it's said, Those who couldn't secure your past can't guarantee your future. Though We have done it once, we can do it again and send a strong message to the political class that the power truly lies with the people.

‌#myelectionthoughts

Ps: Forgive my grammatical blunders, I'm not an English student. Thank you.

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

” I Will Not Resign” – INEC Chairman Said / Please partake in this election eve survey!!! / How To Stay Safe On Election Day: Ogbiwa's Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.