Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,800 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Do Nigerians Love Recycling Leaders??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Love Recycling Leaders??? (352 Views)

Why do Nigerians love suffering and smilling? (Photo) / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back / Nigerians Love APC, Can Rule Beyond 2023 ― Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Love Recycling Leaders??? by VaselineCrew: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2019
You guys recycled OBJ from Military Head to Democratic Head.

You guys recycled Buhari from Military Head to Democratic Head.

You guys now want to recycle Atiku from Vice President to President.

So of all the 200 million people in the country, is it really that hard for you guys to find new blood that is ready to serve?

Or maybe it is you guys that keep recycling these people that are the problem with Nigeria.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Recycling Leaders??? by okwabayi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
We are the problem.
We never care to admit it but it is true.
The painful thing is we are more educated than these people but always bow to their whim every election period.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Recycling Leaders??? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
See the answer.

(1) (Reply)

”report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News” – Olusegun Obasanjo / Why It Is Wrong And Trivia To Compare The 2015 And 2019 Election Postponement / Video: Ffk Removes Buhari's Pants Before The International Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.