Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Free But Strict Whatsapp Training On Webdesign! Sign Up Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free But Strict Whatsapp Training On Webdesign! Sign Up Now! (297 Views)

100% Free Mini Importation Training — Free but Highly value packed / Free But Strict Whatsapp Training On Webdesign! Sign Up Now! / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free But Strict Whatsapp Training On Webdesign! Sign Up Now! by kevoneal: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Hello, Are you interested in learning a skill? Join our whatsapp group on webdesign.

Class will take two weeks of intense training and the good news is that its free!
Only requirement is that you are serious, assignments will be given every 3 days, if you do not complete an assignment you will be kicked off the group NO stories!

I got a package that i plan giving a selected few.. videos.. themes... plugins and resources..

Now its for free.. BUT

comes with an iron terms and condition..

You got 2weeks to master the skills on ur own ..
Send your phone number to.... Realjobworkers@gmail.com

If most people are not pushed to succeed they wont get up.

Remember its FREE!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Used Generators / Secure Your Home With This Smart And Inteligent Solar Light / Take The Opportunity Offer By Our Supermarkets And Sell Your Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.