Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App (383 Views)

For All My Muslim Brothers / Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App by Abdulamir4real: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
My name's Abdul from Kano but reside in Abuja.

I created the app "The 25 prophets in Islam"

This app gives the story of all prophets from Prophet Adam down to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Here's the link to the app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev553557.app906549&hl=en

(The app is just 5mb)

This app will teach muslims, lovers of Islam, Christians, freethinkers and generally curious people the real stories of the 25 prophets.

Please brothers and sisters download the app and share it with people you love.

Thanks very much for your help.

Here's the link to download it (Google playstore)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev553557.app906549&hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App by AlBaqir(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Excellent effort.
Re: Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App by Abdulamir4real: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
AlBaqir:
Excellent effort.

Thanks very much. Please share it with friends. I really need publicizing
Re: Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Abdulamir4real:

Thanks very much. Please share it with friends. I really need publicizing

Kindly delete the named Christians gave our prophets from the application wheb you want to update it
Re: Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App by Abdulamir4real: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Kindly delete the named Christians gave our prophets from the application wheb you want to update it

The thing is that am also targeting Christians that are interested in learning about islam
Re: Brothers And Sisters Please Download My App by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abdulamir4real:

The thing is that am also targeting Christians that are interested in learning about islam

Dont do that. You are falling into serious thing you don't understand.

Just delete it bruv..

(1) (Reply)

Download Your Jamb Syllabus For Arabic For Utme 2020 / Ablution Is For Purification … / Do Not Forego Doing Good Deeds For Fear Of Showing Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.