Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ablution Is For Purification … - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ablution Is For Purification … (397 Views)

Ruling On Performing Ablution When Wearing Lipsticks / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ablution Is For Purification … by advocatejare(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yet Muhammad did ablution with dirty water.

A menstruating woman can’t pray in Islam, dogs are known to “cut” Muslims prayer yet the prophet of Islam used water polluted by dogs, menstrual blood and dirt to “purify” himself before prayers. Wonderful

I hope the ahlu sunnahs are practicing this today!

1 Like

Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by RightChannel: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is a lovely thread we need our Muslim brothers and sisters but they will rather look away
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by advocatejare(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2021
RightChannel:
This is a lovely thread we need our Muslim brothers and sisters but they will rather look away
As usual you won’t see them here. They are so ashamed of their own hadith
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by RightChannel: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
advocatejare:

As usual you won’t see them here. They are so ashamed of their own hadith

AntiChristian Afterall you've been conversant here, what can you say about the above hadith?
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by advocatejare(m): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2021
RightChannel:

AntiChristian Afterall you've been conversant here, what can you say about the above hadith?
Antichristian is ashamed of being associated with such a filthy practice
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by thatsleepboy1: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2021
advocatejare:

Lol. Yeye being, i just called him for another one and he hasn't answer and I'm sure he has viewed the thread. Na fp material for me

1 Like

Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by RightChannel: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2021
advocatejare:

Directly it means muhammad is a disgrace to them if they can't be associated with such practise
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by advocatejare(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2021
RightChannel:

Directly it means muhammad is a disgrace to them if they can't be associated with such practise
Antichristian and his likes are ashamed of being associated with such a dirty character
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by advocatejare(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Lol. Yeye being, i just called him for another one and he hasn't answer and I'm sure he has viewed the thread. Na fp material for me
Antichristian is an Ahlu Sunnah who is ashamed of many of the sunnah of Muhammad!
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by thatsleepboy1: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
advocatejare:

Antichristian is an Ahlu Sunnah who is ashamed of many of the sunnah of Muhammad!

And he still defends Muhammed, he only cares about his 72 Houris that's why.
Re: Ablution Is For Purification … by advocatejare(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

And he still defends Muhammed, he only cares about his 72 Houris that's why.
grin

The houris is a fable. That was the bait Muhammad used to turn his fighters into zombies who wasn’t afraid of dying in battles, after all what mattered most to a desert dweller than unlimited access to women and sex, so they were ready to die in battles for Muhammad because they felt they would get women, sex and wine in Islamic heaven!

(1) (Reply)

Bidah In Ramadan / Ramadan Donation / School Administrator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.