Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Meet Cuppy - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Cuppy (3303 Views)

DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows / Is King Really Proposing To Dj Cuppy?? See Picutres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Babatunde360:
PeraGSD can I get your WhatsApp contact

See

Re: Meet Cuppy by vinotinto5: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Catch the opportunity to own a quality, exotic dog. Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries.
Re: Meet Cuppy by vinotinto5: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Catch the opportunity to own a quality, exotic dog. Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.
Thank you.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries.
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 2:53am On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Cuppy by vincentjk(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nice dogs you got, you've invested rightly and you mean business I must say... I'm impressed

Again, you're a highly skilled business man/marketer kudos sir

1 Like

Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
vincentjk:
Nice dogs you got, you've invested rightly and you mean business I must say... I'm impressed

Again, you're a highly skilled business man/marketer kudos sir

Thank you much
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2021
So Cuppy is now a big girl. She has had 2 successful litters (5 and 8 ) and is enroute to another. Her pups cut a strong semblance of her. Here are the two girls from her last litter when they turned 5 months. Ruby and Daizy are both living with new loving owner at Ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2021
She also had this fine boy last year. His name is Rob vom PERA

2 Likes

Re: Meet Cuppy by laluski(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Good day Pera. Can I have your WhatsApp number..the one I saw here is not registered on WhatsApp
Tnx
Re: Meet Cuppy by olamirewaju6190: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2021
PeraGSD:

She is currently shedding so is expected to come on heat in next few weeks. You may look forward to that or any of our other planned litter for the year.

On confirmation of pregnancy we will open our reservations book for the litter with name, contact and desired gender. On whelping all persons that reserved will have the privilege to be contacted first to back up reservation with a booking deposit not less than 25℅ of cost of puppy. Balance will be expected for delivery to happen by 10 weeks.

We will deliver to Abuja or any state capital in Nigeria FREE OF CHARGE. Delivery outside Nigeria attract a fee.

We plan to breed her with an exceptional long coat pedigree male import from the "Fanino" clan in Serbia called Avanth Vom Fanino pictured below.
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
laluski:
Good day Pera. Can I have your WhatsApp number..the one I saw here is not registered on WhatsApp
Tnx

Zero eight one

Double three nine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today / HELP!!!! I Need Help With Tick Control In My Compound / 1 Year 2 Months Old Female German Shepherd Dog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.