Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pastor Disvirgin A Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Disvirgin A Girl (6537 Views)

Dissaster Of Being Disvirgin Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by afolayangs(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2007
I met a lady Yesterday (22/04/2007) who told me that a pastor ‘disvirgin’ her 3 weeks ago. I advice her to go for a scan but if discovered pregnant. What should i advise her to do cos she does not like to marry the old pastor.
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by cuteass1(f): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2007
Both are wrong, infact they both committed big time wink

What was she doing in the "old pastor's" bed in the first place, it takes two to tango(some girls sef), a virgin for that matter. Did the pastor rape her?

the pastor should have kept his "thing" to himself. Geez, he's a pastor for crying out loud (what God will judge on earth, is becoming inumerable by the minute) Doesn't he have a family to think of? When he steps up the altar to preach for the next months to come, he should cover his face in shame. And that same hand he'll use in giving is congregation holy-communion. Chei, Abomination!!

They should both go on their kneels ooh

Infact i'm so annoyed that i can't think straight, what rubbish angry angry angry angry

The deed has been done already sha, there's no going back (no matter what we say here is of no consequence), so what exactly are we supposed to do with this thread

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by sisimose(f): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
*clears throat* hmmm

she'd better get ready for single mamahood, nobody can judge here.
what she does from here on end would determine her faith and commitment to God, we nor fit judge
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by kitaun(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2007
Incoherent story! Pls expatiate beta @Poster
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by sisimose(f): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2007
kitaun:

Incoherent story! Please expatiate beta @Poster

*clears throat again*
erm broda, wetin you wan know again now! you want details of how the deed was done? tongue .
Its simple. Randy pastor got with Randy sister and the end result is omomo!. When eyes cleared Randy sister got a sudden jolt of spiritual guilt , with holy fear in her heart she runs to listening-ear aka AFOLAYANGS. Randy-guilt ridden sister does not want a future with Randy old pastor. Now this is where we come in. i suspect she is looking for someone to tell her it's ok to have an abortion undecided grin. *runs out of thread* you are on your own oh!
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by kitaun(m): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2007
Ewww!
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by razor(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2007
Gentlemen and ladies, this one pass me ooo.
While I can't advise the 'randy sister' to go for abortion, being a single mama no easy so thaz out too; I can't as well tell her to go marry the  'randy pastor' against her wish. See why I say this one pass me.
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by malexito(m): 12:55am On Oct 27, 2012
if u ask me, na who i go ask. No b me go talk am, e heavy 4 mouth.jst singing..
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 27, 2012
Why are people bashing only the girl?
Pastor was involved too! grin grin

Whatever sha
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by pastormustwac: 1:43am On Oct 27, 2012
My questions are:
1. Did she enjoy it.
2. Where did it happen?
3. Was she forced?
4. Did she agree to it?
5. Who offed her clothe?
6. How many rounds did they do?
7. What is the length of the pastors maggick rod?
8. Did the pastor give her any money before or after that?
9. Is the pastor married or single?
10. What is the address of the pastors church?
11. Was she druggged?
12. Is the girl stttooooopid? what the heck was she thinking??
13. What made her do it? Was it the devil or did the pastor threaten her in any way?
14. Did the pastor really use his maggick rod or a sexual toy?
15. Is he really a pastor or a brother in church?

*Whistling* Chop banana ngo yo. . . .out of the thread
Re: Pastor Disvirgin A Girl by lovelyn7777: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
She should bcom a Happy single mother. Amend her ways n God will give her a husband she's not the first in that situation. Though it wil take some time http://getpaidpervisit.com/?rid=93642

(1) (Reply)

Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right / For Atheists: Perhaps, This Would Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.