Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right (6486 Views)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:10am On Mar 16, 2020
CAN - Christian Association Of Nigeria And Religious Intolerance

We call on Federal govt of Nigeria to investigate extremist group called Christian Association Of Nigeria for it's intolerance and false allegations against various Muslim institutions in the country.

Ths is not the first time CAN accused Muslim groups of violence in the country. They have been caught in the past for wrongful accusations against Jamiu Adegunwa, chief lecturer of Risalatul Haq Dawah International. Please click here to visit his facebook page
and Yusuf Adepoju, Chief lecturer of ACADIP International facebook page

Both Muslim lecturers have been accused by CAN in the past 20 years for violence but authority could not find anything against them and had since advised CAN to stop creating false alarms. Two weeks ago, CAN chapter in Shaki, OYO State harassed another muslim lecturer, Ustaz Miftaudeen Arikewusola for "instigating violence" in the community through his peaceful preaching. This is another unfounded accusation by Christian Association Of Nigeria. CAN had been warned in the past for making false charges and disrupting Muslim community. Meanwhile, this is probably 3rd time Christian Association Of Nigeria brought this unfounded allegation against this innocent lecturer.

NIGERIA's constitution guarantees freedom of religion and religious gathering. It is unfortunate that anytime comparative Muslims gather to deliver lectures on religion and welfarism, CAN, summons police and other law enforcement in the country to disrupt their lectures and gatherings. In the subsequent posts you will find response filed by a Muslim against CAN to create awareness to the general public, especially Muslim community in Shaki, OYO state and the entire country. Also you will find CAN manifesto that was published in 1994 which blasphemed Islam, Muslims and the noble Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alahi wasalam). CAN manifesto under the auspices of RCCG -Redeemed Christian Church of God called for "Quick Death Of King Fahd of Saudi and death of Muslim leaders around the world" in #4 of their manifesto.

CAN accused prophet muhammad (saw) of having HIV and Gonorrhea was the reason Muslims perform spiritual bath before daily prayers. And many more disgusting fallacies made up by CAN/RCCG in the 90s. But Muslims have never responded or sued RCCG/CAN.

Below is complaint filed by Christian Association Of Nigeria against Prof. Miftaudeen Arikewusola and also pictures of the Muslim lecturer.

OAMAJ
please kindly push this thread to the front page.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:11am On Mar 16, 2020
A Muslim Preliminary Response To CAN Unfounded Accusations

It is pertinent that I bring the false allegations and defamation of Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola, the Chief Lecturer of the Association of Islamic Research and Religious Comparative Dawah (AIRARCD) WORLD-WIDE by the Christians' Association of Nigeria(CAN) Saki branch into limelight.

It has been four years now that the CAN Saki branch has been making false allegations without any evidence about Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola.

It is time the Muslim Ummah of Saki and the entire Nigeria rose to their feet to stand against this intimidation, harassment and victimization of Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola. The first allegation made was on the 19th of February, 2016 at the Baagi's palace. The allegation lacked any evidence. Dates of their false allegations are as follows: 28th of February 2019, 13th of November 2019 and 9th of March 2020.

The Christians' Association has been to Ibadan at the headquarters of Police at Eleyele, Ibadan in which the Commissioner of Police told them that they had no power to stop Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola from doing his lectures. They are threatening the life of Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola because he is exposing the concealed truth. Subhanallah.

Comparative Lectures are not new in the world. Why is it that CAN can't settle for debate other than making regular defamatory statements about Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola?

My dear Muslims, Allah says in Q.49:10.'The Believers are but a single Brotherhood.' Let us help our brother, Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola over this frequent defamation and false allegations from the CAN Saki branch.

This is the picture of the recent false allegations made by the CAN to Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola after the departure of Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Labaika De Christ, the Chief Lecturer of Risalatul Haqq.

Stay tuned as we would keep updating you on this matter .
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:11am On Mar 16, 2020
This is the link to the facebook page of Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola for further information.

1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Please follow NAIRALAND THREAD on the discussion on CAN/RCCG's manifesto. I have also attached some copies.

It is high time CAN/RCCG be sued for violating religious freedom guaranteed by the constitution of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Christian leaders in Nigeria are undermining muslims right to preach their religion openly while they have no problem deceiving unsuspecting muslims to their christian religion with fake hopes and fake miracles. It is only christians disturbing muslims by constantly calling them to fake christ and fake salvation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Seun
lalasticala
OAM4J

Please move this thread to front page. Thank you
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 4:29am On Mar 16, 2020
CAN accused prophet muhammad (saw) of having HIV and Gonorrhea was the reason Muslims perform spiritual bath before daily prayers.
I'd like to see where CAN said this please.
I don't believe it!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:12am On Mar 16, 2020
budaatum:

I'd like to see where CAN said this please.
I don't believe it!
Check #61 of their manifesto, you will see the line where they said this.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by MuttleyLaff: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Empiree:
CAN - Christian Association Of Nigeria And Religious Intolerance

We call on Federal govt of Nigeria to investigate extremist group called Christian Association Of Nigeria for it's intolerance and false allegations against various Muslim institutions in the country.

Ths is not the first time CAN accused Muslim groups of violence in the country. They have been caught in the past for wrongful accusations against Jamiu Adegunwa, chief lecturer of Risalatul Haq Dawah International. Please click here to visit his facebook page
and Yusuf Adepoju, Chief lecturer of ACADIP International facebook page

Both Muslim lecturers have been accused by CAN in the past 20 years for violence but authority could not find anything against them and had since advised CAN to stop creating false alarms. Two weeks ago, CAN chapter in Saki, OYO State harassed another muslim lecturer, Ustaz Miftaudeen Arikewusola for "instigating violence" in the community through his peaceful preaching. This is another unfounded accusation by Christian Association Of Nigeria. CAN had been warned in the past for making false charges and disrupting Muslim community. Meanwhile, this is probably 3rd time Christian Association Of Nigeria brought this unfounded allegation against this innocent lecturer.

NIGERIAN constitution guarantees freedom of religion and religious gathering. It is unfortunate that anytime comparative Muslims gather to deliver lectures on religion and welfarism, CAN, summons police and other law enforcement in the country to disrupt their lectures and gatherings. In the subsequent posts you will find response filed by a Muslim to CAN to create awareness to the general public, especially Muslim community in Saki, OYO state and the entire country. Also you will find CAN manifesto that was published in 1994 which blasphemed Islam, Muslims and the noble Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alahi wasalam). CAN manifesto under the auspices of RCCG -Redeemed Christian Church of God called "Quick Death Of King Fahd of Saudi and Muslim leaders around the world"

CAN accused prophet muhammad (saw) of having HIV and Gonorrhea was the reason Muslims perform spiritual bath before daily prayers. And many more disgusting fallacies made up by CAN/RCCG in the 90s. But Muslims have never responded or sued RCCG/CAN.

Below is complaint filed by Christian Association Of Nigeria against Prof. Miftaudeen Arikewusola and also pictures of the Muslim lecturer.

OAMAJ
please kind push this thread to the front page.
"Jesus burst into tears
(i.e. And the tears of Yeshua were coming)
"
- John 11:35

I have gone through all displayed here by my beloved and dear Muslim brother friend Empiree and it was with a heavy heart I finished reading an ultimate departure from and a total betrayal of all Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world stood for, preached, taught and represents.

This is the work of a few small-minded bigots, indoctrinated sheeple, Far-To-See (i.e. modern day Pharisees) and Sad-To-See (i.e. modern day Sadducees) and the blind leading the blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Muttle.yLaff:
"Jesus burst into tears
(i.e. And the tears of Yeshua were coming)
"
- John 11:35

I have gone through all displayed here by my beloved and dear Muslim brother friend Emp.iree and it was with a heavy heart I finished reading an ultimate departure from and a total betrayal of all Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world stood for, preached, taught and represents.

This is the work of a few small-minded bigots, indoctrinated sheeple, Far-To-See (i.e. modern day Pharisees) and Sad-To-See (i.e. modern day Sadducees) and the blind leading the blind.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Empiree:
Check #61 of their manifesto, you will see the line where they said this.
Can anyone confirm that's CAN manifesto please. If it is, CAN sounds like what boko haram is to Islam!

Please see Muttley's response to see CAN is stupid and ignorant and has "departed from and [is] a total betrayal of all Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world" taught!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
comedians, ride on

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
budaatum:

Can anyone confirm that's CAN manifesto please. If it is, CAN sounds like what boko haram is to Islam!

Please see Muttley's response to see CAN is stupid and ignorant and has "departed from and [is] a total betrayal of all Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world" taught!

Bro, I respect what Muttley said but that's not enough now bcus CAN/RCCG have wreaked havoc. They have brainwashed many christians. If you see any christian who attends RCCG, they are strong anti-islam. Please visit NL thread link I posted above. I posted some details from their manifesto headline. You will see RCCG and Jehovah Witness. Remember, CAN is a body of christianity in nigeria which means it is all christian organisations combined that formed CAN.

You will read a section where it says they intend to end Islam by year 2000. They were funded by US, UK and Israel from 1990-2000 to end Islam in Nigeria according to a former pastor. If you are not sure what I am saying, please search on youtube for former Pastor Mathew Oyewole. He was member of RCCG before he reverted to Islam in 1993. He exposed everything about christian plans in nigeria and he was subsequently jailed by christian leaders for 3 yr. Check him on Youtube and hear from horse's mouth. So you can now understand muslim agitation.Many of us didnt know bcus we were young back then. We thought christians were our friends but they were doing the opposite. Again, remember CAN is representation of christianity/christians in nigeria. Majority of the christians support them but I know for sure there are those who are against them. So if we are talking about CAN, we are talking about Adeboye, Oyedepo, Bakare, Kumuyi, TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome, Chris Okotie, Obadare, Abiara, and many more i can't recall at this time. They have always had their plans to christianize Nigeria for a long time but Allah didnt allow them but they succeeded in many other areas like education and social activities. Why bcus they simple undermined muslims from reaching the top. Example was a case of hijab lady from Ilorin who was called to bar. You seen how they tried to tear her apart?.

Many of you guys are in the dark. There are more they did. For example, Abuja national mosque was built by donations within and outside nigeria (Gulf countries) in the 70s. But Abuja central church was built and completed by Obasanjo by state money. He tasked all States in the country 100m each to contribute towards building a church. He threatened all states if they didnt yield. It was Tinubu and Igbo governor that defiled him. Tinubu said he is muslim and his lagos state would not contribute a kobo. Uzor Kalu (i think) also defiled Obj that he is not christian. So basically all muslim northern states supported construction of Abuja national church. The same north they dont appreciate today.

Not only this. In 1974 during Yakubu Gowon presidency, Nigeria was to borrow money from OIC (Organisation of Islamic Conference) in the amount of 2 million dollars if I recall correctly. It was same CAN back then that floated the idea due to jealousy. OIC is islamic and Islam forbids lending money on interest. OIC was gonna give Nigeria interest free loan but CAN advised Gowon administration to borrow money from IMF instead. IMF would loan on interest. So that money that nigeria borrowed from IMF is still being paid back till today on interest. Your dad, you, your children and grandchildren and great grandchildren will continue to service the loan till eternal. This is what brought nigerian economy to this financial guantanamo. Nigeria Christians destroyed Nigerian economy.

Also, look at Haj. Muslims have evidence to perform Haj at Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Due to Jealousy by christians they also wanted to go to pilgrimage in Jerusalem but they have no evidence for this in their Book. Again, christianity ruined Nigerian economy. Early this year on January 2, Jamiu Adegunwa went to utility company in lagos to pay his bill. Upon getting there the office was on lock down and christian workers were praying outside. They delayed him and other customers until they finished prayer. He asked them why they are praying they said it is New Year prayer service shocked . Abeg, in govt building?. Jamiu thought prayer would last for 10 min but it was actually a whole day.

Let me correct your wrong impression. BH is not islamic. No muslim support them but all or most christian churches support CAN. Matter of fact, CAN is culprit in BH case. Please go and research on this how some CAN leaders rescued Yusuf, a former BH leader from prison before he was eventually killed. It was Jerry Gana who rescued him. There are many wrong things christians have done in nigeria yet they cry victimhood.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Empiree:

all or most christian churches support CAN
That's a lie, as is a lot of your claim here, but I'll deal with this one alone. It's a lie like the one some Christians say about Muslims, that most of them are terrorists who want to eliminate Christians by all means, when the truth is, most Muslims are more concerned with their daily bread.

Not all nor most Christians support CAN. Most Christians have never heard of this CAN Manifesto and if they do many won't support it.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
budaatum:

That's a lie, as is a lot of your claim here, but I'll deal with this one alone. It's a lie like the one some Christians say about Muslims, that most of them are terrorists who want to eliminate Christians by all means, when the truth is, most Muslims are more concerned with their daily bread.

Not all nor most Christians support CAN. Most Christians have never heard of this CAN Manifesto and if they do many won't support it.
I never said most christians support the manifesto but they support CAN. I am aware that many dont even know it existed. We were young back then. Christians and muslims seen no difference btw themselves. But their leadership was doing evil while we were ignorant. I wanna believe that if they get to know about the manifesto they would probably call for CAN disbandment. But reaction of christians in this thread will give you a clue later. Before they start flooding this thread, go to the link i told you and see reaction of christians who read the manifesto. If you were here 5 yrs ago you would have seen the worse. You would see how they opened threads after threads condemning islam and muslims. Let me post a lady's profile who led the bandwagon back then. From her profile you can see they are horrible. She's member of RCCG https://www.nairaland.com/ifeann. She is the same one here https://www.nairaland.com/plainbibletruth

But understand there is difference btw debating religion or comparative religion and abusing religion and it adherents.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
UPDATE

Regarding Christian Association Of Nigeria's complaints against prof. Miftahudeen Arikewusola, the brother just left a voice note on whatsapp group that he and his group and other muslims have filed lawsuit against CAN. Upon learning they have been sued, some CAN members retracted that they didnt know CAN disrupted or file a complaint against the prof's free speech.

This is a lie obviously but we don't care about that. I wish I could post his audio here for you all to listen. They scared after realizing lawsuit is in place. But according to the prof, lawsuit will go forward bcus CAN will come after him again in the future due to previous experiences. They must be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Latest

FULL DETAILS ABOUT FALSE ALLEGATION, VICTIMIZATION AND INTIMIDATION OF PROF. MIFTAUDEEN MURITADOH ARIKEWUSOLA (AIRARCD) WORLDWIDE OF LIFE BY CHRISTIANS' ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (CAN)SAKI WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA BRANCH.

This is to bring to your notice that the above named association (CAN) has been raising false allegations to our dear Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola of AIRARCD as far back from 4 years ago dated 19th of Feb 2016, 28th Feb 2019. 13th Nov 2019 and 9th March 2020 respectively.

The first meeting was held at the Baagi's palace where both parties were called to meet in which Baagi asked CAN to prove their allegation levelled against Prof. Miftaudeen at the end of the meeting, no evidence was provided.

The second meeting was held at the Legislative Chamber of Saki West Local Government Secretariat where both parties were called to meet, where the Divisional Police Officer (D.P.O)held the seating. CAN Saki West Branch were asked to prove the allegation levelled against the said Prof, also no evidence was provided.

The third meeting was held at the Oyo state Police headquarters Eleyele in Ibadan, the commissioner of police office. Where the both parties were called to meet headed by the Deputy commissioner of Police also spearheaded by CAN Saki West , in which they were asked to prove their allegations on this said Prof at the long run, no evidence was provided to proof their allegation.

Fourthly, CAN Saki West Branch has gone ahead by drafting letter alleging this same Prof. Miftaudeen in which they copy the Area Commander of Police Saki, the D.P.O. Saki Division, the Director of S.S.S. Saki, the President of Saki Parapo(National), the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs Saki and the Saki Parapo (Home branch).

This said Ustaz is a Professor in Dynamic ,Islamic and Comparative religion. His association was fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C.) with Rc102590 and there have been no violence, fumble and crisis in all where he preaches . He preaches Peace, Love , Tolerance And Accommodation.

In view of this , it is clear and obvious that CAN Saki West Branch has laid false allegations on this Prof. Miftaudeen for four (4) consecutive times which shows that CAN Saki West has hidden agenda against Prof. Miftaudeen and nothing should befall or happen to him.

Allah SWT said:

"Say to those who disbelieve, You will be overcome and gathered together to Hell, and wretched is the resting place." (Aal-i-Imraan 3:12)

Share it please if you are my brother in faith. JazakumllahuKhair
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by haffaze777(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Empiree:
Latest

FULL DETAILS ABOUT FALSE ALLEGATION, VICTIMIZATION AND INTIMIDATION OF PROF. MIFTAUDEEN MURITADOH ARIKEWUSOLA (AIRARCD) WORLDWIDE OF LIFE BY CHRISTIANS' ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (CAN)SAKI WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA BRANCH.

This is to bring to your notice that the above named association (CAN) has been raising false allegations to our dear Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola of AIRARCD as far back from 4 years ago dated 19th of Feb 2016, 28th Feb 2019. 13th Nov 2019 and 9th March 2020 respectively.

The first meeting was held at the Baagi's palace where both parties were called to meet in which Baagi asked CAN to prove their allegation levelled against Prof. Miftaudeen at the end of the meeting, no evidence was provided.

The second meeting was held at the Legislative Chamber of Saki West Local Government Secretariat where both parties were called to meet, where the Divisional Police Officer (D.P.O)held the seating. CAN Saki West Branch were asked to prove the allegation levelled against the said Prof, also no evidence was provided.

The third meeting was held at the Oyo state Police headquarters Eleyele in Ibadan, the commissioner of police office. Where the both parties were called to meet headed by the Deputy commissioner of Police also spearheaded by CAN Saki West , in which they were asked to prove their allegations on this said Prof at the long run, no evidence was provided to proof their allegation.

Fourthly, CAN Saki West Branch has gone ahead by drafting letter alleging this same Prof. Miftaudeen in which they copy the Area Commander of Police Saki, the D.P.O. Saki Division, the Director of S.S.S. Saki, the President of Saki Parapo(National), the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs Saki and the Saki Parapo (Home branch).

This said Ustaz is a Professor in Dynamic ,Islamic and Comparative religion. His association was fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C.) with Rc102590 and there have been no violence, fumble and crisis in all where he preaches . He preaches Peace, Love , Tolerance And Accommodation.

In view of this , it is clear and obvious that CAN Saki West Branch has laid false allegations on this Prof. Miftaudeen for four (4) consecutive times which shows that CAN Saki West has hidden agenda against Prof. Miftaudeen and nothing should befall or happen to him.

Allah SWT said:

"Say to those who disbelieve, You will be overcome and gathered together to Hell, and wretched is the resting place." (Aal-i-Imraan 3:12)

Share it please if you are my brother in faith. JazakumllahuKhair

I will like to attend one of his lecture or watch his video,do u know how I can get his clips or how to I know when he is having a lecture and venue?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
haffaze777:

I will like to attend one of his lecture or watch his video,do u know how I can get his clips or how to I know when he is having a lecture and venue?
scroll up please to click on their (Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa, mallam Yusuf Adepoju and Prof. Miftaudeen Arikewusola's) Facebook pages for updates.

Your Signature Thou grin

Igbo Are coming to Islam in drove. Try to watch Alfa Soliu Nwanekwu (Alfa Ibo). Very brilliant Islamically. Just type his name on Google and he will come up on Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa's program.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by haffaze777(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Empiree:
scroll up please to click on their (Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa, mallam Yusuf Adepoju and Prof. Miftaudeen Arikewusola's) Facebook pages for updates.

Your Signature Thou grin

Igbo Are coming to Islam in drove. Try to watch Alfa Soliu Nwanekwu (Alfa Ibo). Very brilliant Islamically. Just type his name on Google and he will come up on Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa's program.

jazakumllah khair,i will do just that

@bold they've deployed all propanga machine the deny the Obvious fact,brother Islam will conquer alaigbo insha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
budaatum:

Kindly watch this former pastor Mathew Oyewole now Alhaj Mos'ud Oyewole' testimony about CAN manifesto and the funding to end Islam in Nigeria before year 2000. If you read the beginning of their manifesto they said the same thing.

Watch this part 2 from the beginning to 30mins of his lecture. It is up to you if you want to watch the rest.

This Was The Testimony Of Former CAN member Revealing Christisn Association Of Nigeria's plan To Extinguish Islam From Nigeria With Help Of Western Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0KCQmUEjww

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Empiree:

This Was The Testimony Of Former CAN member Revealing Christisn Association Of Nigeria's plan To Extinguish Islam From Nigeria With Help Of Western Power
There is no doubt many, on both sides, share the "plan To Extinguish" the other, Empire. See this thread where the discussion is 'Islam wants to extinguish Western Culture'.

But those who go against the Creator will all fail.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
budaatum:

There is no doubt many, on both sides, share the "plan To Extinguish" the other, Empire. See this thread where the discussion is 'Islam wants to extinguish Western Culture'.

But [url=https://quran.com/49/13?translations=43,19,101,85,84,21,20,17,95,22,18]those who go against the Creator will all fail[/url].

How's the two related?.

Western culture is not a religion. We are talking Islam and CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Empiree:
How's the two related?.

Western culture is not a religion. We are talking Islam and CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria.
They are related. All are ideologies, different ways of seeing the world, with some on both sides screaming "dominate", "extinguish", "exterminate".
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
budaatum:

They are related. All are ideologies, different ways of seeing the world, with some on both sides screaming "dominate", "extinguish", "exterminate".
Bro, you are going off the cliff. This thread is about Christian Association Of Nigeria written agenda in Nigeria which is quite evident. We are not talking about European or Western culture here.

This thread is specific about CAN which claims to be CHRISTIAN representative in Nigeria. Your later reaction is drifting from your initial reaction and it is sounding like those guys in the other thread who reacted to manifesto in support of CAN. You said earlier that no Christian would support CAN manifesto but your later action appears to be "neutrally supportive".

You can not use BH as example of Islam/Muslims bcuz no legal Muslim institutions in Nigeria support the group.

But CAN is legal and registered institution that is hell-bent in disrupting peace in the NIGERIA and infringing the rights of Muslims in Nigeria.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
The similarities, which you want to deny, is that some idiots on both sides are ignorant and stupid, with this thread being the same as some Muslims claiming to want to Islamise Nigeria. Makes one wonder if either side will kill all those who do not convert!

If what you posted is CAN Manifesto, then CAN is like boko haram, in my own opinion.

Empiree:
Bro, you are going off the cliff. This thread is about Christian Association Of Nigeria written agenda in Nigeria which is quite evident. We are not talking about European or Western culture here.

This thread is specific about CAN which claims to be CHRISTIAN representative in Nigeria. Your later reaction is drifting from your initial reaction and it is sounding like those guys in the other thread who reacted to manifesto in support of CAN. You said earlier that no Christian would support CAN manifesto but your later action appears to be "neutrally supportive".

You can not use BH as example of Islam/Muslims bcuz no legal Muslim institutions in Nigeria support the group.

But CAN is legal and registered institution that is hell-bent in disrupting peace in the NIGERIA and infringing the rights of Muslims in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
budaatum:
The similarities, which you want to deny, is that some idiots on both sides are ignorant and stupid, with this thread being the same as some Muslims claiming to want to Islamise Nigeria. Makes one wonder if either side will kill all those who do not convert!

If what you posted is CAN Manifesto, then CAN is like boko haram, in my own opinion.

Then, how's book Haram Muslim when in fact, all arrested terrorists have been CHRISTIANs?..we all seen the names published by govt, isn't?. Besides why do you doubt their manifesto?. Do your research now.

In your comparison btw book Haram and CAN, CAN is far more dangerous becuz it is a registered or licensed institution recognized by its religious adherents and constitution of the country.

No Muslim adherents recognized book Haram and certainly NIGERIAn constitution doesn't recognize the group.

Don't Forget:

"A dead book Haram is Muslim. A captured book Haram is not"
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Empiree:
then, how's book Haram Muslim when in fact all arrested terrorists have been CHRISTIANs?
Why would you tell such a blatant lie?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
budaatum:

Why would you tell such a blatant lie?
modified. Read my updated reply

What lie did I tell?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Empiree:
modified. Read my updated reply

What lie did I tell?
It is not true that "all arrested terrorists have been CHRISTIANs"!

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
budaatum:

It is not true that "all arrested terrorists have been CHRISTIANs"!
I am sure you saw the list that gone viral after Nathaniel Samuel was arrested?. Which Muslim names you seen on the list?.

And how do you determine book Haram is Muslim group?. Is it by saying "Allahu Akbar" and beheading people?. If this is standard parameter then, all those book Haram bearing Christian names are terrorists.

So far you have confirmed what I said initially that no Christian condenmed CAN manifesto. Those guys in the other thread who read it said it's a "strategic evangelism" to convert Muslims. They refused to condenm it despite obvious violations of Christ teachings and the NIGERIAN constitution.

You need to take your time and read it.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by PervertProphet: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Seun
lalasticala
OAM4J

Please move this thread to front page. Thank you

They respectfully wrote a letter on the lies and insulting words that you people go about telling Ignorant people about Jesus. Mostly people who are half educated or probably illiterates and you say that CAN is harassing you people.

You no well oh
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by PervertProphet: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
This is the link to the facebook page of Prof. Miftaudeen Muritadoh Arikewusola for further information.

See how tattered they look. Both the one half-baked brainwasher and the illiterate brainwashed

What is he a Prof. Of?

Let me guess Prof. Of what Islam.

Deceiving impressionable youths that are not well read.

What's that 1983 looking type of Social Studies looking textbook you went to bring and put up as CAN document?

I never even knew you are one of those apprentice of that Nonsense Arabic Speaking Jamiu Adegunwa that was digraced by Christian Prince (Arabian Prophet). A real Arab man.

Jamiu was disgraced alongside his apprentice, Lateef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destroying Satanic Witchcraft Cobwebs Part 1 / Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. / Can A Born Again Christian Be Psychic / What Does Jesus Say About Psychics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.