Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend In Tears As She Surprises Him With Val's Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend In Tears As She Surprises Him With Val's Gifts (1924 Views)

KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him / Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video) / BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend In Tears As She Surprises Him With Val's Gifts by Paulfroshman: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend In Tears As She Surprises Him With Valentine's Gifts

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Ahsx3c5yE

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend In Tears As She Surprises Him With Val's Gifts by Paulfroshman: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2019
wink
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend In Tears As She Surprises Him With Val's Gifts by Forreellinc: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
she get boyfriend? story that will not stop me from putting my hand over her mouth and scattering her yansh when I catch am
afterall rapist no dey go prison again

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Davido As Wizkid Blows Hot And Blast Him Over Bribery / This Couple's Pre-wedding Photos Are Causing A Stir Online / Simply Tacha Flashes Sweet Nipples During Saturday Night Party To Kill The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.