Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts (23157 Views)

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by benjackugo: 5:31am On Feb 15, 2022
BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Valentine Gifts (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke took to her Instagram stories to post videos of the Valentine gifts she received from her Fans on February 14, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The gifts includes a teddy bear, a Luis Vuitton perfume, flowers, and chocolates. Mercy couldn't hide her happinesses as she bragged about her fans being the best.

Appreciating her fans, she wrote;

"I’m in tears, my fans are the best, after how many years they still care so much about me. This is real love. I love y’all too, my dearest mercenaries. Happy Valentine to y’all.”

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3pAFPVQBE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by benjackugo: 5:32am On Feb 15, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 15, 2022
olo........she

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Bluntguy: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Rubbish.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Adebukky61: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Na so. Social media marketing

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by pretydiva(f): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Invincible fans. Mcteww. All these fake lifestyle won't pay

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by izuch(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Struggling to remain relevant undecided

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Romanoff(f): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Person use her own money buy herself gifts dey claim say na fans.

Just negodu.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Legendrysailor(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Hell no !!!

Local motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Crusadee: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Rastaramsey(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Which fans sef sad angry
Celebrity life is fake as hell.......
They just keep doing irrelevant things to stay in the news....

48 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by omoadeleye(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
I wish to dey knack her kpekus sha
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Aboguede(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
We already know what they mean by fans grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by tillaman(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Good for her
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by OloshoMan: 6:40am On Feb 15, 2022
She bought these herself

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by dalass(f): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercenaries babe grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by CXLVII: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Fans is the new name for peniss

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Aboguede(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2022
CXLVII:
Fans is the new name for peniss

joysticks shocked

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by protocol(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2022
who are these fans? where them d meet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by cosmatika(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Lori ro
Who do they think dey can still fool with this fans buying gift shit.
Fans wey nva chop cos it's only jobless ppl that fan these our infamous yeyebritbies we have these days

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by DLSReigns: 6:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Fans fans fans is like the men dont have the "gift buying fans"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by wizonlyson: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2022
cool cool abeg who get this girl..adress,contact,..she call me,make i con repair one thing, for her house..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Elidrisy20: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Una throw away una culture, come carry oyinbo culture for head like gala

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Lol
Fans never chop finish
Na you dem see grin grin
Anyways bring that ass lemme doke it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by utenwuson: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Utowo
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Codebite: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2022
I am in love with a girl finally, but I still they pray to God o... What I need Is a wife and not a gf.
God help me find her o
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by sam1990(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2022
All this yeyebrities with their freaky lies.na fans dey always surprise una.una no dey surprise fans too. Traffic seekers

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by mohituvivo: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage / Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.