Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government (3590 Views)

Service Of Songs Of Bukola Saraki's Mother Ongoing / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by kidap: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is Bukola Saraki mansion in Ilorin. Living large in the expense of taxpayers money.

He is entitled to 5-Bedroom Duplex but this is a gigantic mansion built for him by the kwara state Government.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/02/15/photos-of-bukola-saraki-5-bedroom-duplex-built-for-him-by-kwara-state-government/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by sammyj: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
All of them are guilty of this. Anyways Otogeee!!! grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by chriskosherbal(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
All I can say is Bukola saraki is the senate president and the number 3 man of the this great nation.

Nobody should quote me oo oh I am rehearsing with my voters card on how to vote effectively tomorrow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by Afonjas: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
SHOW US PICTURES OF TINIBU'S OWN LET'S BALANCE IT

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by Nbote(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tinibu, Oshiomole, Fashola and Amaechi are all former governors with fat pension benefits... Pls also show us d ones given to dem by their various state governments

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by dawno2008(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
What of Saint Akpabio that collects a whopping #300m as monthly pension shocked from akwa ibom state government,and with over #800b stashed in a bank,but suddenly as become an angel when he joined the demonic,nepotistic,corrupt waving party,
Zombies we know your brains are with your master,but annoying thing is your lifeless antique that you call master "mr lifeless integritless"has no brains too embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by Airoflaw(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
so he shd be living in a face me n face you
otogeotunyaotogeotunyaotogeotunyaotogeotunyaallofthemaremad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by Lanretoye(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bros borrow me your drone.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by iluvdonjazzy: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
OK that's great

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by deji68: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na only Saraki??....Lagos state nko?...see their entitlement below grin grin grin

The Lagos State Governor and Deputy Governor Pensions Law of 2007 provides that former governors and deputy governors who are not i mpeached should receive 100% of the salary of the incumbent governor as pension and former governors who serve out two terms will be e ntitled to two houses; one in Abuja and another in Lagos.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/how-states-spent-n37-367bn-on-pensions-of-47-ex-govs-deputies/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by FlyingTOMATOE: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
kidap where is this mansion located in ilorin? The point is have you seen the one built by Lagos state government for Fashola? Have you seen the one built by Edo state government for Adam's Oshiomole? Have you seen the one built for Tinubu?
I guess you haven't seen those ones that's why you think this belongs to Bukola

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by eagleeye2: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
deji68:
Na only Saraki??....Lagos state nko?...see their entitlement below grin grin grin

The Lagos State Governor and Deputy Governor Pensions Law of 2007 provides that former governors and deputy governors who are not i mpeached should receive 100% of the salary of the incumbent governor as pension and former governors who serve out two terms will be e ntitled to two houses; one in Abuja and another in Lagos.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/how-states-spent-n37-367bn-on-pensions-of-47-ex-govs-deputies/
Una get to dey educate the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by gajasalot(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nice Mansion, but what I don't get is why Govt will build house for him
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by Online4u: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=578NeVt1ibk
President Buhari Promises Nigerians Free, Fair Elections In National Broadcast #2019ELECTION #NEXTLEVEL #DefendYourVote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDGbhamIqkM
Nnamdi Kanu giving definitive expository presentation on Jubril, Buhari’s impostor #NnamdiKanu #JubrilfromSudan #Buhari #Ipod

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki 5-bedroom Duplex Built For Him By Kwara State Government by lagdmark(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
kidap:
This is Bukola Saraki mansion in Ilorin. Living large in the expense of taxpayers money.

He is entitled to 5-Bedroom Duplex but this is a gigantic mansion built for him by the kwara state Government.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/02/15/photos-of-bukola-saraki-5-bedroom-duplex-built-for-him-by-kwara-state-government/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Saraki deserves every good thing from ilorin citizens the same way Mr Tinubu is included in the Budget of Lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) / God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu / Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.