Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery (1417 Views)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by thebiggestgists(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Little Benaiah dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery
Benaiah Monday has died on his way to Dubai, where he was expected to undergo a major heart surgery.
His story caught national interest after a video of his distraught dad soliciting for help for him in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, went viral.
About 48 hours after the video hit the internet, Nigerians rallied around to donate over N70m towards his surgery.
However, Instablog9ja exclusively gathered that brave Benaiah lost the battle, this morning in Lagos, while going for the surgery. He was rushed to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, where he was confirmed dead.

Source: www.jalabase.com.ng

Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by itspzpics(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Am.pained by this stupid report....what are they doing since like weeks ago that d money has bin contributed ....stupid country ....they may b saying visa delay now mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by stephleena(f): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
so sad...rest on little Angel.. over there_ no sickness no pains .no need for surgeries.
God bless everyone who showed efforts to help the lil boy's family
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by Zendizel(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
sad
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by thebiggestgists(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mynd44 lalasticala
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by daddytime(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gosh....

Even after exceeding the target of funds required to give this kid a new lease of life they were still busy playing Ludo with the kids life gallivanting up and down all because of money and notice me...

He's gone now and I hope they can split and enjoy the money in his absence...

Greedy lots....he met you guys impoverished and now left you with millions...oya make una enjoy

Sleep well son...you came, you saw and a witness that there ain't nothing special on this side of the divide.
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by Pruwa: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Chai death why
My heart is full of pains
What have they been doing since
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by SalamRushdie: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
The police should actually step in and do an autopsy to find out the true cause of death and then confiscate the funds that's left but this is Naija they will allow brazen fraud just pass like that
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by diadem10: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
I think that stupid Freeze is happy now.
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by Dreyl(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why will they let that kid die? Why?
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
The guy who is above the guy above me is a jobless pastor brainwashed troll grin daddy freeze my man did a lot for that baby cheesy and helped raised money for him grin if only Nigeria had sense to to invest in health care shocked we will not be running to dubai and praising clowns called celebrities and Fraudster pastors who waste money on rides instead of investing on youths who can start businesses in Nigeria to grow our country angry useless country

I have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale and it is 2 years old

1 Like

Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by Chrisus(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lucky baby, saved from the troubles of this world.

I'm more interested in the money, what happens to the cash now?
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
they claimed the airline could not fly him cos they lacked oxygen facilities. but how much will it cost to charter a medical plane self. RIP sha. zero health care in this country
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by CHAVINCI: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
xo how far the money na
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by johnkey: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Naso the papa take blow.

Lesson learned, it's never too late to blow, anything fit blow you. At any facking time.

Just keep walking

Like Johny Walker.
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by Gulher: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
cry is his mother alive? she has been absent from the whole scene.

The father will now settle down and have other children who will likely turn out to be some bunch of ungrateful spoilt brats all thanks to baby Benaiah's money.

RIP baby. You are in a better place
Re: Little Benaiah Dies On His Way To Dubai For His Heart Surgery by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
So, after exceeding the needed fund, they refused to take the child abroad for treatment? Why wait till today? My her death hunt the stupid.d people responsible for the delayed treatment

(1) (Reply)

I Thought News Of Mum's Death Was To Lure Me From Canada - Biodun Okeowo / Bbnaija: Mercy Expresses Fear That Ike Might Jilt Her After Sleeping With Her / Comedian Sydneytalker finally Release Comic skit Ft Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.