Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) (51034 Views)

Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Naijalarry: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1RG66WEgL4

Popular South African artiste, Costa Tsobanoglou, professionally known as Costa Titch, has passed on.

The ‘Big Flexa’ rapper reportedly died while thrilling fans at the Ultra Music Festival held in Johannesburg on Saturday.

In videos making rounds on the internet, the singer fell down during the performance, but continued singing after he was picked up by his bodyguard. He however slumped a second time and had to be carried off stage.

South African media personality, Phil Mphela, confirmed the news via Twitter late night on Saturday.

Mphela wrote in his tweet, “RIP: Costa Titch. Nelspruit-born artist and dancer, real name Costa Tsobanoglou, has passed away. He was 27.”

Titch was popular for his contribution to Amapiano genre with hits such as ‘Big Flexa’, ‘Nkalakatha’ and ‘Activate’.

The rising star most recently signed a deal with Akon’s record label, Konvict Kulture.

Costa’s death is another huge loss for the South African music industry after his colleague, Kiernan Forbes alias AKA, was shot dead in February.

Source- https://punchng.com/just-in-south-african-artiste-costa-titch-slumps-dies-on-stage/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Ola64(m): 1:49am On Mar 12, 2023
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 2:31am On Mar 12, 2023
What's up with artist slumping and dying during performance recently?

Too much intake of hard substances might be the primary cause, who knows.. RIP man

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by incandescentena: 3:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Instead of you to eat SA fufu, tuwo or pound yam with better soup three hours before you climb stage but no, na alcohol, ciggar, cocaine, weed go full your body.

Well Fellas, You better check your ingridient before you get an Overdose

Stop destroying your life with substances intake

Rip rapper

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Uprightness100(m): 3:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Condolences to his family.
There is but a thin line between life and death.
No matter how physically fit you are,
No matter how financially fit you are,
The breath in our nostril is not In your Power.

Life is mystery. Life is a Gift from God. Our gift to God is to live the life he gave us to his glory and according to his word and commandments. Because no matter your age, your fame and accomplishment on earth, if you die without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your Life.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by incandescentena: 3:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Uprightness100:
There is but a thin line between life and death.
No matter how physically fit you are,
No matter how financially fit you are,
The breath in our nostril is not In your Power.

Life is mystery. Life is a Gift from God. Our gift to God is to live the life he gave us to his glory and according to his word and commandments. Because no matter your age, your fame and accomplishment on earth, if you die without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your Life.
wink

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 3:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Uprightness100:

you should have simply ended it with Condolences to his family but, once again, you chose to use this avenue to show you are a jerk.
fu*ck off.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2023
I'm in severe pains..😥😥😥

When AKA died, I was like at least we still have Costa Titch, but now he's gone too..😭😭😭

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Rip young one...... 3 days ago, I had to Shazam his song "Big flexa ft Akon while playing on my Car stereo by 96.3

And now the shocking news of his sudden death. Rip young flexa

Over here, we have two sick looking Vegetables. They have refused to die off. They are just there exchanging powers between themselves.

The other vegetable just passed the power to the other vegetable Feb 25 here.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Emmastan291: 5:21am On Mar 12, 2023
After felling down the first time, all they could do was to pick him up only for him to continue singing.... Nobody sensed anything...
The death could have been avoided....
Condelences to his family...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Buhari4sale: 5:21am On Mar 12, 2023
The world is sick. Earth needs prayer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by padi94(m): 5:22am On Mar 12, 2023
RIP... could be performance drugs abuse, or foul play

4 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2023
“Big flexa” was my favorite amapiano song😔

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by tishbite42: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2023
SA music and anyhow deaths
From Brenda, Dube, AKA and this one now

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Iamdbull: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Oooommmmmgeeee

This guy is the new south African hip hop revelation, he got like 7 nominations at the last sound city awards, very talented dude. He was even featured on teni's song, maitama, can't believe am waking up to such a news, my day is almost ruined already 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡💔💔💔💔

9 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by highchief1: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://punchng.com/just-in-south-african-artiste-costa-titch-slumps-dies-on-stage/

maybe he’s one of those that say tinubu is sick and will soon die.I don tell una,anybody can fall.Tinubu will live longer than Peter obi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Mar 12, 2023
O Lord! let me die when you are most pleased with me!

This kind death no good!

He'll be raised up as such!

highchief1:
maybe he’s one of those that say tinubu is not sick.I don tell una,anybody can fall.

Exactly, just as Buhari outlived some Tinubu would do same.

Anyone may be next!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by tobenuel(m): 5:25am On Mar 12, 2023
Ah this is painful, Costa titch my big flexa guy.

3 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by sammirano: 5:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Overdose?

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm in severe pains..😥😥😥

When AKA died, I was like at least we still have Costa Titch, but now he's gone too..😭😭😭

THAT THOUGHT CROSS MY MIND TOO.

I REALLY LIKED BIG FLEXA. FUNNY NA THE TRACK START AFTER HIM FALL DIE.

THE GUY JUST BLOW, DIE EVEN BEFORE ENTERING NIGERIA.

NIGERIA SHOULD DO MORE TO RECOGNISE TALENT ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.

ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT RECOGNISE US, WITH OUR GREEN WHITE GREEN.

GONE TOO SOON. RIP!

4 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by vastolord4(m): 5:29am On Mar 12, 2023
My family doctor always says "go for checkup every 2 months at most 3" no-one is the fittest neither sickest.. good health isn't measured by wealth but by productivity.. this is from me to yourll

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by highchief1: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Oooommmmmgeeee

This guy is the new south African hip hop revelation, he got like 7 nominations at the last sound city awards, very talented dude. He was even featured on teni's song, maitama, can't believe am waking up to such a news, my day is almost ruined already 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡💔💔💔💔
ruined for what?u know weda u go die today?

4 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by highchief1: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:
SA music and anyhow deaths
From Brenda, Dube, AKA and this one now
leave SA alone.u may die later today too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by ahnie: 5:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 5:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Costa ticth just blow o,aka now this guy rip to him...

Take good care of your health very well and don't use hard drugs whatsoever,eat well drink well and exercise..

Take herbs instead and natural foods.

6 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by tishbite42: 5:32am On Mar 12, 2023
highchief1:
leave SA alone.u may die later today too.
That death you pronounced will locate you and your family today.
Demonic mofo

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by emerged01(m): 5:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Chai! This is painful! This guy owned a dancing step trending on tiktok.

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 5:33am On Mar 12, 2023
vastolord4:
My family doctor always says "go for checkup every 2 months at most 3" no-one is the fittest neither sickest.. good health isn't measured by wealth but by productivity.. this is from me to yourll

We should not fear death because we did not put ourselves here.

One day, we go the same way we came, whether we like it or not.

Live and dont worry about death, we will cross when we reach that river.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by highchief1: 5:34am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

That death you pronounced will locate you and your family today.
Demonic mofo
I will die na.e get who no go die?why r u scared of death.news has it that it visits those scared of it more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2023
GOFRONT:
Rip young one...... 3 days ago, I had to Shazam his song "Big flexa ft Akon while playing on my Car stereo by 96.3

And now the shocking news of his sudden death. Rip young flexa

Over here, we have two sick looking Vegetables. They have refused to die off. They are just there exchanging powers between themselves.

The other vegetable just passed the power to the other vegetable Feb 25 here.

You may die before them.

How old was Titch! 27!
John the Baptist?
Jesus? 33

Yours may be at the corner!

Or mine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by tishbite42: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2023
highchief1:
I will die na.e get who no go die?why r u scared of death.news has it that it visits those scared of it more.
As you have released death it will locate you in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) / Don Jazzy Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) / The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.