Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please Help With Some Advice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help With Some Advice. (264 Views)

If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Some Advice. by Tastyme: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm a graduate lady in my almost mid-thirties, presently working (with a not-so-wonderful salary) and i seek to acquire further formal education. However, as a single mum of two, its not been easy for me trying to strike a balance between my extremely tight budget and my meeting my kid's needs; educational and otherwise. Moreover, there are bills, rent and other such expenses. I have made inquires for skill acquisition programs like catering, graphics, baking, (wherein my interests lie), however the fees are quite beyond what my available funds can cater for. I'm left with the option of seeking for online courses to take as i hear they are also tenable for job applications. So pls guys, who can help with sites where i can take credible online courses? Or better still, what other meaningful skill acquisition programs (apart from make-up please) can i go for?
Re: Please Help With Some Advice. by Heartbender: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Be a seamstress. Less is more with that
Tastyme:

I'm a graduate lady in my almost mid-thirties, presently working (with a not-so-wonderful salary) and i seek to acquire further formal education. However, as a single mum of two, its not been easy for me trying to strike a balance between my extremely tight budget and my meeting my kid's needs; educational and otherwise. Moreover, there are bills, rent and other such expenses. I have made inquires for skill acquisition programs like catering, graphics, baking, (wherein my interests lie), however the fees are quite beyond what my available funds can cater for. I'm left with the option of seeking for online courses to take as i hear they are also tenable for job applications. So pls guys, who can help with sites where i can take credible online courses? Or better still, what other meaningful skill acquisition programs (apart from make-up please) can i go for?

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match's / Your Man By Nech Milez Is A Hit / Plots Of Land For Sale In Coker-ifo, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.