Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? (322 Views)

If You Were To Advise Your 5 Years Ago Self Now, What Would You Say? / How Do I Advise Someone To Use Deodorant? / Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by mariahAngel(f): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
For me, I'd say;

Take life easy.
Always believe in yourself.
Always be yourself.
Have a mind of your own.
Learn at least one new thing each day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by chatinent: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eat first.

2 Likes

Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Cc: Nlfpmod
Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2022
Never marry an average struggling man who is not sure of getting very rich in the future. shocked grin grin grin
Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by NaijaSumi: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Serve GOD diligently and trust the Lord Jesus Christ wholeheartedly.

Have a heart of love and compassion, be led by the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by NaijaSumi: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

For me, I'd say;
Take life easy.
Always believe in yourself.
Always be yourself.

The last part "Always be yourself" should rather be "Always improve on yourself"

Sometimes or oftentimes, you may be yourself but genuinely and sincerely wrong, don't repeat such error rather improve on yourself.

1 Like

Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by Karlifate: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
In this life, have money o
OR
you go suffer. kiss
Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by mariahAngel(f): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Cc: freiburger
Nlfpmod
Re: If you're to advise someone, what advice would you give? by IAMBOSS1990: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Don't underestimate the power of prayer even when you think you are not getting answers.

(1) (Reply)

​The United Nations’ 2022 World Mental Health Day: A Call For Proactive Action / The Cameroonian Dam That Causes Flooding In Nigeria / Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.