Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos (2041 Views)

Why Do Illegal Pregnancies Stay While Legal Preganancies Get Wasted? :( / Nigeria's Youths. / A Wasted Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
Next time you visit nigeria their paraga is stronger than ours oh, this girl followed some guys out, got really drunk, throwing up and barely stand up, the guys got confused din't know what to do and and they left her till day break, everyone started following her you know its a taboo in nigeria, a relative later recognises her and took her home. sad i feel sorry for her, why do girls put themselves through getting drunk, inot that i dont drink but occasionally and reasonably
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
embarassed sad
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
loooool
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by googles: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i like her weave  cheesy
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i like her weave  cheesy
jay bee:

loooool

lol you guys are bad she was in the gutter
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
Her choice hun shocked shocked shocked
I don't drink not because of religious beliefs or what not but simply because of getting smashed. No point trying things that are way above ur limit.
Shez probably old enuff to know how and when to say NO grin grin grin
What if she got raped and dumped in the lagoon
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by googles: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gutter must have felt like a pool at that time mehn cheesy

Wine is really a mocker. . . . . .
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by snthesis(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
shez so pretty!
men! she messed up big time, hanging around the wrong ppl
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by tpiah: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
eyah.

hope she wasnt raped.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by Outstrip(f): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
The sad part is that even if she was raped she might not even remember. She better go get a blood test done. Lady indeed
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by Ladyjide(f): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
Being drunk is no excuse for getting that waisted that you loose complete control of what is happening around you . Some one might have slipped her a little something extra for her to get to that point!! Poor girl would hopefully have learned something from this, and not went out the next night to do it all over again!!
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by tpiah: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
some boys can be wicked like that.

i hope she got herself checked out afterwards.

no be small thing.

i'd like to bet this girl is from a religious home btw.

nowadays such people are targetted.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by Travelista(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
Oh, her sew-in is just ignorant to the Nth. She looks like she's used to doing walks of shame; I couldn't even begin to hold my head up for pictures if I was in the street with my pants halfway down my thighs and my panties on full display. She's a mess.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by TeeJay6(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2010
she was probably drugged, sad
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
@post
if her pant were down then someone did something to her and she better go and get tested(HIV/infections/pregnancy) ASAP!

drugged or not, it can happen to the best of them out there and this should be a warning to gals going alone to meet strangers.
btw: even water/Fanta can be laced with drug so all the people stating that they dont drink alcohol, watch out!
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by tpiah: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^most times these things are done by "friends", not strangers.

at the very least, someone you know.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^^you right. . . . . .but then again, wih FB and people "dating" online without even meeting the person in real life, "knowing someone" has lost its meaning.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by spoilt(f): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2010
chei. Anyway she wont remember any of it by morning.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2010
i wonder oh why is her jeans loose is the question,  could she be trying to wee or what? she needs series of test at the hospital. and yeah facebook probs have something to do with it lol and mite be her old friends. thats why i'm hesitant of old friends you dont know how they have changed when you weren't there
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2010
hehe just showed my brother he says kilode t'ofe yakata lori street but o sexy anyway grin looool. i think she might be a decent girl but got carried away, at least she dressed decent unlike lagos girls as i know them

googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gutter must have felt like a pool at that time mehn cheesy

Wine is really a mocker. . . . . .
lmao drunken state of mind, but seriously when you are overly drunk anything your back lands on is heaven, she's gone lool

Ladyjide:

Being drunk is no excuse for getting that waisted that you loose complete control of what is happening around you . Some one might have slipped her a little something extra for her to get to that point!! Poor girl would hopefully have learned something from this, and not went out the next night to do it all over again!!

hello? it is, try downing a whole bottle of courvoisier and see if you remember your surname
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by softgirl1: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2010
eya i so much feel for her it could happen to anybody anyway but i don't tink it was drink some one most have druged her poor girl i pray even though she was used as a sex tool she should not contact Aids or pregancy it will be worse may God help her and young ones should learn from it too bad cry
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by kodewrita(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
where are the moderators when you need them. This should be removed. its unfair. besides the jury is till out on whether she got despoiled overnight whle unconscious and you are making us all accomplices. at least the open shirt buttons and lowered panties suggest she was taken advantage of. please take this down for decency sake.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by no1madman(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
Bad boys don show her somethin!hope she will learn after dis scenario.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by Hauwa1: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
sad, nothing to make laugh here.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by r231(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
wow
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
kodewrita:

where are the moderators when you need them. This should be removed. its unfair. besides the jury is till out on whether she got despoiled overnight whle unconscious and you are making us all accomplices. at least the open shirt buttons and lowered panties suggest she was taken advantage of. please take this down for decency sake.

but how will people learn, i think this could change lives if you learn something from this, it could happen to anyone dont accept drinks you din't open yourselves, dont trust anyone. why do yu think it shouldbe removed? isn't it allowed cos i will remove it oh i dont want banning wahala, just wanted people to wisen up

no1madman:

Bad boys don show her somethin!hope she will learn after dis scenario.

dont think she's ever going out again lol
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by dbigrod(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=15pt]lol.i love this.this babe will be wiser.y would she drink when she knows dat she cant handle it.am sure those guys must have despoiled her.i hope some of those party freaks (esp unilag babes)  get to see dis.partying in lag is as important as the courses there.[/size]
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by tpiah: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
oh well

stuff happens.

moving on. undecided

and people get their due rewards.

if she was drugged or intentionally put in this situation, for whatever reason, then the perpetrators will answer to God.

if you dont believe in God, then you'll still believe in the law of sowing and reaping.
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by dbigrod(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=15pt]tpaih wants to tell us a story[/size]
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by tunnytox(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
This is too bad what was she thinking?, I hope she recovers from this, she has learnt a very hard lesson
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2010
also, the new way to humiliate these innocent gals is to film the whole abuse/ra*pe with their phone (carefully hiding their faces) and share it with friends . . . . . . . then threaten her to upload it on the internet if she ever says anything!
Re: Gyal Got Wasted In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

also, the new way to humiliate these innocent gals is to film the whole abuse/ra*pe with their phone (carefully hiding their faces) and share it with friends . . . . . . . then threaten her to upload it on the internet if she ever says anything!

ohh there might be part 2 oh, this girl might be in it real bad hope she's alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Hates Her Family / ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. / Denrele Edun Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.