Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election (529 Views)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election by agwom(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in tomorrow’s Presidential election in Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar said he got a call, today, from the government of United States of America ahead of the election.

In a tweet through his verified twitter handle, Atiku said the US affirmed the international community’s commitment to free and fair elections in Nigeria.

He said it was the US Secretary of State, Michael R. Pompeo, who made the call on behalf of the US government.

Earlier today I received a call from US Secretary of State, @SecPompeo, who reaffirmed the international community’s commitment to free and fair elections in Nigeria.

Wishing you all a peaceful elections, wherever you are. God bless Nigeria. pic.twitter.com/cDoIN9g7jY

— Atiku Abubakar (@atiku) February 15, 2019

Atiku, a former Vice President of Nigeria will battle the incumbent president, Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress (APC) for the top position in the country tomorrow.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-what-us-told-me-ahead-of-presidential-election.html
Re: Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election by mbaboy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election by ebujany(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
power
Re: Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election by seunmsg(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
If Mike Pompeo likes, he can come to Nigeria and vote for Atiku, it won’t change anything. He will lose tomorrow. Nothing shall stop us from moving to the next level.
Re: Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election by TIGRITIS: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mike Pompeo is actually telling you to accept the verdict of Nigerians and call your pigs to order to avoid the wrath of the python.
Re: Atiku: What US Told Me Ahead Of Presidential Election by engrsyer(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Already Atiku have started getting congratulatory messages from the international communities.

Congratulations Your Excellency.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Eliminating Electoral Violence: Can We Just Adopt Option A - 4 System?? / Snatch The Ballot Box And Lose Your Life - Buhari (video) / Nigeria Fuji Stars Saheed Osupa And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.