Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos (52985 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
These are the atikulooting bastards which the established thief is hoping on for his dream victory.

The Nigerian police shouldn't hesitate in tracking them down.

Foolish demented pigs.
Question : What is was than a zombie?
Answer : a brainless afonja zombie!
Akwa ibom is majority pdp, just like every other state in the south south and south east, so why would they send political thugs to disrupt thier votes? The only solution is that they are thugs sent by apc to disrupt and rig the elections there to favour them
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Akpabio's boys

You're obsessed with Buhari and APC
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by boroskyuyo: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
So akpabio is now pdp abi Isantim is a pdp member while akpabio is apc member
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Do we need to ask if they belong to APC undecided

It's in their blood

If you want to go that way, then ask yourself; will a PDP member allow APC thugs in his hotel? Or will APC be so careless to gather their thugs in a hotel that is owed by a PDP member
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by toprealman: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
helinues:
These ones Wey never chop be political thugs?
These are the ones that will kill for #500
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by virgintoto(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
germanized:

Give an AK47 to a 5 year old kid and let's see if an Army General would not hands up.
You see able bodied men like these and you're looking for fat and muscles... It's like they've never broken bottle on your head before grin
Legelege can destroy ooo cheesy

Leave am,em tink say na muscle.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by virgintoto(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
toprealman:
These are the ones that will kill for #500

Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by dontbothermuch: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Op, you fogot to state their crime. Assembling in a hotel isn't a crime.
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by ACE1010: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
nelxxy:
why the woman no follow commot shirt na

this is gender inequality

Ahhhh....you want her be labeled as a person from the left side of YABA??

Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by Charly68: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Akpabio is going to deliver and he will be the next Senate president .If you don't like this face Calabar River & jump therein
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by TruthinAction: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
lonelydora:
I wouldn't wish Buhari wins, but incase he wins, it was not rigged.

Many of my friends who are die-hard Atiku campaigners on social media told me they won't step out of their houses tomorrow. That they are not ready to get injured or get killed in the name of voting.

Chai....

People who are coming out to vote are three categories.
1. Those who will be induced with money and they dearly need the money. They will go out to vote.
2. Key leaders of the political parties involved will definitely be there.
3. Hired thugs.

More than half of those eligible to vote will not come out for security reasons. I think the party that offers more incentives might carry the day. But a few idealogist will not be induced by money.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by lonelydora: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
goaldynboy:

See mumu talk!

I don't know why you APC urchins and miscreants reason like toddlers!
You think you can deceive Nigerians again with the lies and propagandas that brought you guys to power in 2015?!!

I usually do not respond to people like you. But for the records, go through my posts and come back and edit your comment
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
These are the atikulooting bastards which the established thief is hoping on for his dream victory.

The Nigerian police shouldn't hesitate in tracking them down.

Foolish demented pigs.

Frustration
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
nelxxy:
why the woman no follow commot shirt na

this is gender inequality
U be bad guy u wan see breast
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by trexzee: 3:38am On Feb 16, 2019
boroskyuyo:
So akpabio is now pdp abi Isantim is a pdp member while akpabio is apc member
Since it's pdp thugs, they left out the name. If it was linked to Apc the headline would have been different
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by Josh210: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Very good, I have not seen what crime they have committed. No weapons, nothing. yet they are been arrested. merely suspects nothing more. bullshit news
Re: Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos by Ndipe(m): 4:36am On Oct 11, 2020
How much are they paid to engage in this dishonorable profession? The ones sponsoring them are sending their children to study abroad while engaging them for pittance to do this dirty and sordid job. At the end of the day, these thugs get discarded like trash by their sponsors and they start life all over again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.